A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

couldn't get in, now saying i'm logged in elsewhere - anyone else get this?

Posted: Oct 07, 2010

x

I got that message too but DQS connection failed - yogamom

[ In Reply To ..]
X

same old same old - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Couldn't get through to support. Decided to trouble shoot on my own. Tried to reload DQS, but you have to END the DQS.exe and Editor.exe processes that are already running. then DQS will reload. However, it won't do you any good. The program still won't load. All lines are busy. Hold for 24 hours and maybe you can get through. (just kidding of course). This is so maddening. The Green light is still on depnow!!!

It now got as far as "updating user profile" but no farther. - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Exactly! - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I get the same message. NM - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Keep Getting Logged Out Of
Nov 03, 2010

Just started this morning.  I'll be in the middle of a report and it says my session time is up and logs me out.  What the???? ...

Can't Get Logged In
Jan 01, 2012

Being a holiday, I can't find anyone just yet to help me, but has anyone else had difficulty logging into olf eTransplus software (now with Medquist) to work???  TIA ...

Anyone Else Get Logged Out Of DQS?
Mar 25, 2012

Got a pop up that said my login time expired, and then it logged me out. I was almost finished with the job. Fortunately it gave me the same job and it had a recovery file. ...

I Am Now Logged Into DQS 7
Jun 08, 2012

downloading jobs now for a while with no jobs showing up.   Does that mean there are no jobs, or is  something wrong with it?   ...

I Couldn't Help It, Had To Share
Dec 18, 2012

One of my little foreign dictating darlins dictated under Social History said, patient doesn't smoke alcohol..   ...

Labor Day And OOW, But Couldn't Have It Off?
Sep 01, 2014

I knew it....I am not a moron.....hiring all these MTs for these accounts, running OOW on a regular work day.....did they think we would all stay busy on Labor Day?  I am disgusted and am taking the day off.  I ask about being off.......NO.  Don't you think that managers could make schedules knowing the work is slow?  Let people off if they ask, making sure to have at least 2 MTs on in case some work comes in?  That is too easy a fix....let everyone just be OOW and ...

Just Logged Off For The Last Time!
Jun 12, 2015

After 15 years with this company, I clocked out for the final time, gave my notice yesterday afternoon, and it feels so good. At the age of 49, I want you all to know, you are never too old to find something new.  I found a job with the Federal Govt.  It takes time, but be patient and apply for anything that sounds interesting to you, you'd be surprised at how many jobs there are available that you are qualified to do.  I have even found some transcription jobs available in ...

Whew. Couldn't Get In Here For A Minute.
Dec 06, 2011

LOL ...

I Couldn't Resist Posting This...
Jan 20, 2012

So you've just been sold out to "the Q" Let me tell you what they will do. They'll mess with your income, your mind and health, While the CEOs accumulate wealth. They don't care if you're a daughter, mother, or wife, All they will do is mess with your life. You ask for advice, so I'll give it to you Run far, run fast away from "the Q." ...

I Know This Has Been Asked But Couldn't Find It..
Feb 21, 2013

How long should it take to edit a VR document?  I know straight typing should be about 3 times the length of the dictation but what about VR?  I know there will be variables and was just curious.  Thanks. ...

TCM Says For The Hours We Couldn't Work Because Of NJA We Can Use PTO, What???
Feb 26, 2013

So if there isn't work during my 8 hour shift and I only get in 6 hours, I need to take two hours of PTO to make up my hours?  Uh..provide me with work during my shift. Why should I have to use my PTO to make up the hours that this company can't provide me. ...

Important Work? Couldn't Be
Aug 07, 2014

It's ironic how we get emails about how important we are to patient's medical care and safety, yet we get paid a beggar's rate. Flipping hamburgers is a more important job; no customer wants a burnt hamburger, which explains why you can make more money at McDonald's. ...

I Logged In To Find NJA This Morning.
Apr 14, 2010

WHAT IS GOING ON??? I have gotten NJA more often than I've worked for the past 2 weeks.  I can't go on like this anymore. I've been applying for other transcription companies all along, but today I have officially started looking outside my home.  The local hospital for starters, and then on from there. Where is all the work? ...

Got Logged Out Of DQS Saying I Am Not Scheduled To Work
May 19, 2010

Has this happened to anyone else today? I am scheduled to work and I was told I am restricted from accessing DQS ...

Got Booted Off And Now Telling Me I Am Logged In
Nov 18, 2012

and can't log in until I log off elsewhere???? Anybody else??   ...

Hahahahahaha! I Just Logged Of Nuance
Jan 28, 2013

one day about a month ago and never logged back on.  I didn't give notice.  I didn't tell anybody I was quitting.  I just logged off and stopped typing. A week later, I got an e-mail that I had 3 Major errors.  Hmm...okay. This week, I got a paycheck from them.  ...

Just Logged In To The New RecordsOne Site.....sm
Oct 01, 2014

All my accounts are still there?  WTF? ...

Do I Stay Logged Into Fluency
Oct 06, 2014

I figured it would just start working when the system comes up, that way I won't lose my last job? ...

By The Time I Got To The End Of A CP, I Couldn't Remember The Beginning.
Nov 03, 2012

Just plain too long and too many if's and's or but's. ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

I Had A Thought Last Night As I Couldn't Sleep
Jun 09, 2014

I had a discussion with a friend that paid like 400 dollars to clean a bug off her computer..I think she got scammed but thats a whole other topic...The person "fixing" her computer was Indian.. He told her we used to get paid terribly, but now I get paid real well. Hum, I wonder why? Maybe cause now that they have all our jobs and our information, they can demand higher wages and the companies must acquiesce or risk some major hacking scam? So here is my bet, IF and I say if, medical transcr ...

DQS Down - Staying Logged In To Schedule Source
Jan 13, 2010

so I can document my down time and get paid.     ...

PHOENIX MEDCOM - Couldn't Find The Answers
Mar 16, 2013

Hello. I looked through the archives but couldn't find the answers I was looking for. I read the post for Phoenix medcom. I am very interested in doing front office stuff while doing transcription. Does anyone do that? How does the pay work out? I would think it would supplement the transcription income. I just put in an app and was wondering what other people have experienced. Thank you! ...

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...