A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can't find any info on MD-IT? Anyone work there? - May have a job

Posted: Jan 15, 2010

nm

try www.md-it.com - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
their website has a great deal of info

Sorry, I meant does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them. - May have a job

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Where I Can Find Info
Apr 15, 2014

on general transcription jobs, as in where I can find one?  I need flexible part-time supplement work, and so far have had no luck with medical transcription places that I've tested with.  Thought I could try somewhere along those lines.  TIA ...

Can't Find Info Re What We Get Paid For... (sm)
Jul 09, 2012

I'm trying to find the info on what exactly we do and don't get paid for (the place where it says we don't get paid for ADT info, QA notes, etc.) and I know I've seen it before, pretty sure it was on the intranet, but I can't find it now that I need it. Can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks in advance. ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

Cannot Seem To Find The Correct Info Regarding ICD-10 Delay
Apr 18, 2012

I last read that ICD-10 change is now delayed until October 2014.  Can anyone confirm this? ...

Couldn't Find Any Info On SCRIBE 4 US
Nov 06, 2012

Couldn't find any info on SCRIBE 4 US.  Anyone have any information? ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Need Info On Transcend Platforms. I Use Bayscribe And Find
Oct 27, 2010

it is not transcription friendly, almost antiquated.  I have considered switching to BeyondTxt, but don't want to do VR after my experience with Medquist.  I know Medquist has a horrible VR program and Transcend's is supposed to be better.  Have any of you used both platforms and can compare Bayscribe to BeyondTxt?  Also, how does your VR production compare to transcription?  I would appreciate any input.  ...

Where Do I Find Info On 15 Minutes Paid Time For NJA?
May 26, 2014

Our group ran out of work today, and it has been a while since that happened, and I don't remember the protocol for getting paid the 15 minutes.    Would someone be kind enough to refer me to where I can read the instructions, or post them?  Thanks for your help. ...

Any Info On Market Pro On Job Board? Unable To Find Anyting. TIA
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Any Current Info On Diskriter? Cannot Seem To Find Anything Past 2008. TIA. Nm
Apr 19, 2011

s ...

Any Info On Transtech (Texas), Cant Find Anything Newer Than 2009.
May 26, 2011

Archives are only to 2009, cant find anything newer. Sounded good back then, how are they now? ...

Acusis--Have Checked Archives. Can Find No Recent Info.
Jun 29, 2011

Thanks in advance. I am CMT with 16 years experience, currently working for a recently bought-out MTSO. I will probably test with Acusis this weekend. Is 9.25 cpl realistic for Acusis at all? What's the % cut for VR pay? I see they state a 12-hour window. Is 36 hours considered full-time? Are you paid for spaces? VBC? Is PTO decent? Again, thanks so much! ...

TransTech - Couldn't Find Recent Info In Archives
Feb 27, 2012

Any info regarding how they are to work for, work availability, & productivity on VR is much appreciated.  Feel free to address anything else that would be helpful!  You're welcome to email me if you prefer not to post.  TIA!!   ...

I Was Hoping To Find Some Info On How To Increase Line Count
Jun 30, 2012

but from the posts, I can see that everyone else is in the same boat I am.  I can only agree that this is the lowest paying MT job I've ever had and that the constant haranguing about working extra over the weekends is completley annoying.  I worked for 5.5 hours for Nuance the other day and made $47.  I then worked for a private client for 2.75 hours and made $82.  If only he had more work for me!  Unfortunately, I'm expecting him to go on the EMR this year an ...

Where Do I Find OOW/Remedy/six Minutes Info? Not Found In Policies.
Feb 12, 2014

nm ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Cant Find Help....
Dec 18, 2009

Hello again,   So this test the doc speaks of i cant find anywhere.... "reduction enforced dispensatory capacity (FDC)"  I ve searched hi, and low and everywhere I can think, and I cant find anything.    any help?   ...

Is There A Way To Find Out...
Mar 02, 2010

which MTSO took over the transcription from another MTSO?  For example, if company A typed for a hospital, but the hospital didn't renew their contract and went to company B, can you find out the name of company B? ...

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd
Jun 16, 2010

When companies post a job for a transcriptionist with good "grammer"?? ...

Where Can I Find The BOS?
Jun 25, 2010

Where can I find the BOS?  Tried, but can't seem to locate it.  Thanks. ...

Can't Find It --
Sep 01, 2010

It sounds like 'feena-chietti' sign used along with Lachman's sign for testing the knee. Any ideas?  TIA. ...

Do Any Of You Find That You Are
Jun 18, 2011

actually faster if you type the report instead of editing with VR?  I have found that sometimes if I type the report myself from scratch, but leave the "speech edited" report at the bottom for reference, I am actually faster.  So, even though I am not making as much per line as I would for a straight typing account, for some jobs (and some days), I make more by completely typing the job myself.  I make 0.516 cpl for editing.  And in someways I feel I need to type sometimes t ...