A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Had my Exit Interview today - Freebird

Posted: Aug 05, 2013

Had my exit interview today and was BRUTALLY honest.  I would like to think I helped the rest of ya all still in this business, but probably not.  I explained in very frank words that twice working for Medqust/M Modal was two times too many.  On the question of how M Modal can maintain a low turnaround in employees and make working with them better, I went with STOP off-shoring all the work, STOP the NJA, STOP the threats of firing with a failed audit.  Keeping the work in the US will solve many of their problems except for their greed, which hopefully will be what ends them in the long-run.  Probably won't do any good, but I tried....

If you really want to help post your experience on social media - facebook, twitter

[ In Reply To ..]
there is a lady on here making an anti MModal FB page

Could mention about the fact that HIPAA laws do not apply overseas as well. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

hipaa laws apply to all agents of a company - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Apply? Yes. Enforced? No. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
OUR laws cannot be enforced in another country. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Sneding the information in medical reports - to India
[ In Reply To ..]
To me, is a violation of Homeland Security. My pain doc agrees and only gives to local company, I love that man!!! But on the same page, all your IRS documentation is sent to India as well. Soooo,,,,they have all your personal data. And we wonder why identity theft is rampant lately?
LOL sending that is..I am developing dyslexia - with age..sorry ;-)
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Our tax returns - are processed in
[ In Reply To ..]
India? I knew Mass. used to send their welfare paperwork there, but our federal tax returns? How do you know. Never heard this before.

Similar Messages:

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

Exit Interview / Survey
Jul 07, 2012

A couple of days ago I received a phone call that I guess was an exit interview/survey. They asked questions on very specific subjects, which led me to believe the company knows where it's failing. The questions were multiple choice (satisfied, dissatisfied, etc.), and asked specifically about CCM communication, benefits/PTO, line count with straight typing vs VR, and if there were any issues considered to be unethical or illegal. For what good it did, I did let them know how dissatisfie ...

Imedx Exit Interview
Mar 28, 2015

For any TT/Imedx-ers that have either resigned or were laid off, did Imedx contact you for an exit interview?  Thank You! ...

New Exit Interview "pilot Program"
May 08, 2015

FYI I was asked to participate in a new exit interview pilot program that they will pay exiting employees.  I was very very very honest.  I am certain they will not hear a thing I said, but at least I know I did my part to speak up for those who are still there and suffering.   ...

Had Interview Today
Jan 26, 2011

Having passed the test earlier this week, I had my telephone interview today and all seemed to go well.  The recruiter said he would be sending my information off and a supervisor would be in touch with me about which accounts I would "fit" with. Anyone remember how long it took from the final interview until a supervisor contacted you for placement?  Thanks in advance for any info, my future co-workers! ...

I Had An Interview Today, Its In-house, Temp, To Catch Up. Sm
Jul 24, 2013

I am still reeling from this sit-down.  I interviewed with the hiring manager of a huge medical group in this fairly large city.  I got her opinion on the future of MT.  This group wants to get caught up on everything because they are converting to EHR.  So, there is a temp position available.  Its $18 an hour.  Just like the old days.   She told me that, as a manager, in her opinion, MT is gone.  She was a true skeptic and had a wait and see attitude abo ...

Command Health - Interview With Them Today For An SR Oncology Account
Jan 08, 2014

I have an interview with them today for an SR Oncology account. Can anyone tell me how their SR platform is? ...

Exit Rider?
Dec 06, 2009

This man has epididymitis.  It sounds like the doctor says s/l "exit rider is applied or supplied"?     Does that ring a bell?    TIA :) ...

Exit Strategy
Nov 26, 2013

I've pursued this line of work more out of obligation rather than choice. I know where the wind is blowing, so I'm going back to school for my Associate of Applied Science. But I'll have to juggle work and school for 2 years. I currently work an "Indian QA" company. I had a rocky start, such that I had considered quitting and I take my chances with another company. I wisely stuck with them (after advice from this very board), and it's a good thing I did, because the seemin ...

Do They Actually Do Exit Interviews?
Apr 07, 2015

I was reading in the employee handbook where it says that like to do exit interviews when an employee voluntarily terminates employment. Do they actually do that? ...

Exit Foraminal Or Extraforaminal?
Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying.  ...

Why Bother With Exit Interviews
Dec 06, 2013

when all they have to do is read this board to find out why MTs are leaving?  Not that I expect any logical actions from them but since they are paying an outside company to do the interviews, this is an added expense.   ...

Exit Survey, Is It Mandatory, Even Worth Filling Out? They Don't Care. NM.
Dec 21, 2014

xx ...

Medquist's "exit And Disposal" Plan
May 30, 2010

I found this on Medquist's latest quarterly financial report. It's pretty self-explanatory, although I think it is probably for the suits, as we MT/MEs don't get any severance pay. But it gets me that they can nonchalantly say that the employees who are about to be "disposed" of aren't even aware of it.     http://www.dailyfinance.com/headlines/medquist-inc/medq/nas?tab=0   2009 Restructuring Plan      During the third and fourth ...

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

Interview With MQ
Mar 11, 2010

Is there anyone that actually enjoys working for MQ?  I lost my job this week and so I am looking for something to start quickly, and so far the only interview I have set up is with MQ.  Please give me some hope! ...

MD-IT INTERVIEW
Apr 15, 2010

Hi--I have a phone interview next week with MD-IT. Can anyone tell me what to expect.  Im kinda a little nervous.  ...

I Have An Interview With MD-IT
Jun 02, 2011

I have an interview with MD-IT and wondered about some posts in the archives that are quite recent that stated there has been a lack of work and layoffs with no warning.  I am wondering whether I should even bother interviewing.  I am looking for a new job because of lack of work, not wanting to walk into another similar situation.  Any thoughts?  Thanks. ...

Interview With MQ CEO.
Aug 02, 2011

I encourage all MQ employees to register with this newspaper (link below)and voice your opinion of MedQuist. It is our chance to be heard and let the public hear the "other side" rather than the "rosy" talk of Mr. Davenport. http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110731/BUSINESS/307310032/MedQuist-tip-health-records-evolution?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cs ...

Job Interview?
Oct 30, 2012

Was wondering if Nuance is a reliable place to work for? If anyone else works for them?  I was emailed for an interview, and was just curious.  Any and all info appreciated.. ty~ :) Gina ...

Need To Interview An MT
Nov 14, 2013

I am looking for a Transcriptionist (whether recently employed or been working as a transcriptionist for years) to interview for my final semester to understand the changes and demands of the transcription filed. I also want to know how you feel about the way things have changed. You can either reply here or through my email Some questions: 1. What education and/or training did you go through to become an MT? 2. Where are you employed (hospital/clinic) and how long have you been working ...

Job Interview Help
Apr 09, 2014

I have an interview next week for a coder 1 position.  Have had my CPC-A for a few months, but not much luck getting a position.  This is the 1st interview I have even been offered.  Any tips on how to land this job?  I have many year experience as a medical secretary, transcriptionist, editor, but getting that 1st coding job in the area where I live is very difficult.  Small town, not much opportunity.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

Got An Interview
Aug 04, 2014

for an ophthalmic scribe/technician position for Wednesday.  Fingers crossed it pays decently and I get it!! ...

I Have An Interview For A Non-MT Job....they Are Going To
Oct 28, 2014

of my former employer (MModal)--- can anyone tell me what this is?  I can't find it anywhere.  I have an address on my tax form that says New Jersey, but didn't they move to Tenessee or ? .  Also,  I see so many numbers for MModal....but which one would I give to the person who is interviewing me to call and check on my employment?  Can anyone help?  Thanks in Advance!   ...

Interview
Jan 26, 2015

Hello, Does anyone have any helpful tips for me? I'm on my way to a job interview for transcription. I'm a former MT wanting to get back into it. I have experience, but haven't worked in the MT business for 1 year now. I do know I am the only person interviewing because the job isn't posted.  I have my updated resume, nice dress outfit, hair and nails groomed, and shoes polished.  Any helpful advice to calm my nerves? I really want this job.    ...

PF Interview
Feb 03, 2015

Just found out today that I have an interview with Patient First on Friday!  Any idea what to expect for the interview?  I tested a few weeks ago and had given up hope!   ...

I Have An Interview With MQ Monday...
Dec 19, 2009

Is anyone happy at MQ?  I have been an IC for the past two years and have to have benefits including insurance.  Any suggestions or ????  Thanks ...

Anyone Willing To Do An Informative Interview
Jan 20, 2010

I am about half way to getting my MT certificate. I have an assignment in my career development class where I have to set up a phone informative interview with somebody in the MT field. It would be about 15-20 mins. and I would basically be asking about your personal experiances, advice, ect. If anybody would be willing to help me out on this, it would be greatly appreaciated. Please let me know as I have to have something set up by Fri. The interview does not have to be by Fri. just have to hav ...