A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do they actually do exit interviews? - HangingInThere

Posted: Apr 07, 2015

I was reading in the employee handbook where it says that like to do exit interviews when an employee voluntarily terminates employment. Do they actually do that?

I have read accounts on here from time to time that someone - did one, but that has been several months

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe up to a year ago now. No more recently than that.

With hundreds quitting each month (seemingly) it would seem to be an impossible job to keep up with.

They don't even have monthly meetings - anymore

[ In Reply To ..]
Undoubtedly due to the inevitable lambasting/negative feedback from the MTs

Speaking of meetings... - me2

[ In Reply To ..]
Weren't we supposed to be having some as well as receive an FAQ e-mail on the new and exciting compensation plan? There are only 3 days left now before we switch. Where are my answers, Nuance?

i'm hoping - OHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
they don't change it. you're right, we were supposed to be provided with a FAQ sheet on most frequently asked questions but have received nothing. i'm hoping someone in legal is in the process of discovering how illegal and unethical this whole thing is.
FAQs might be on Enrich site sm - H
[ In Reply To ..]
That is where the FAQs showed up earlier this year for the rest of us on other platforms. Never received notification of the 2nd round of FAQs, but found them on Enrich.
i just checked - OHMT
[ In Reply To ..]
and can find nothing regarding either?

They are afraid to have teleconferences anymore... - They know their "exciting"

[ In Reply To ..]
pay plans are a bunch of BS, and during the calls the MTs aren't shy about expressing their disgust.
My team lead's boss called me once - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Just to check in and I let her have it. Never heard back from her again. LOL!

Not surprising - since

[ In Reply To ..]
the day of the S-hit-the-fan meeting, the 'update' e-mails were sent later in the day, per usual containing cheerleader-type verbiage and making no mention of what had just transpired. It's the 'head in the sand' approach to management...so dismissive and demeaning, not to mention cold-hearted. But we're just their robotrons, after all, so their non-reaction/non-followup communication was status quo and to be expected.

fear - nearlydefeated

[ In Reply To ..]
They are afraid of us having any sort of unity, even on a conference call. I understand some teams just recently went back to receiving individual metrics rather than the weekly group metrics. They want us to be as uninformed as possible about what is going on with other MLS. That allows them to tell us things like we are the only one on the team to not be meeting the minimum line count and things of that sort. From every possible angle, from the pay cuts and the way they treat us to the incessant lies and efforts to keep the MLS in the dark, this has got to be the most despicable company I have ever heard of.

They just send you a questionnaire. - It is useless

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess I answered wrong. I was never told I was on the rehire list and wasn't contacted to come back like I heard many were.

Similar Messages:

Why Bother With Exit Interviews
Dec 06, 2013

when all they have to do is read this board to find out why MTs are leaving?  Not that I expect any logical actions from them but since they are paying an outside company to do the interviews, this is an added expense.   ...

AcuTrans - Railroad Interviews
Aug 02, 2012

Did anyone else test for AcuTrans recently?   ...

Several Of Us Had Interviews Today Or Recently...How Did You Do? Here's My Experience...
May 30, 2013

I had an overall positive experience; however, I wish I'd said a couple things more smoothly and thought of a couple more questions to ask (I did ask a few).  Still, for my first interview in years, I think it went well, and I sold myself pretty strongly, too.  I thought I'd share the main questions that came up and how I attempted to handle them:  Questions I got were (these aren't in order): Why do you think you'll be a fit?  (I said I was "uni ...

Exit Rider?
Dec 06, 2009

This man has epididymitis.  It sounds like the doctor says s/l "exit rider is applied or supplied"?     Does that ring a bell?    TIA :) ...

Exit Strategy
Nov 26, 2013

I've pursued this line of work more out of obligation rather than choice. I know where the wind is blowing, so I'm going back to school for my Associate of Applied Science. But I'll have to juggle work and school for 2 years. I currently work an "Indian QA" company. I had a rocky start, such that I had considered quitting and I take my chances with another company. I wisely stuck with them (after advice from this very board), and it's a good thing I did, because the seemin ...

Exit Foraminal Or Extraforaminal?
Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying.  ...

Exit Interview / Survey
Jul 07, 2012

A couple of days ago I received a phone call that I guess was an exit interview/survey. They asked questions on very specific subjects, which led me to believe the company knows where it's failing. The questions were multiple choice (satisfied, dissatisfied, etc.), and asked specifically about CCM communication, benefits/PTO, line count with straight typing vs VR, and if there were any issues considered to be unethical or illegal. For what good it did, I did let them know how dissatisfie ...

Had My Exit Interview Today
Aug 05, 2013

Had my exit interview today and was BRUTALLY honest.  I would like to think I helped the rest of ya all still in this business, but probably not.  I explained in very frank words that twice working for Medqust/M Modal was two times too many.  On the question of how M Modal can maintain a low turnaround in employees and make working with them better, I went with STOP off-shoring all the work, STOP the NJA, STOP the threats of firing with a failed audit.  Keeping the work in the US will solve ...

Imedx Exit Interview
Mar 28, 2015

For any TT/Imedx-ers that have either resigned or were laid off, did Imedx contact you for an exit interview?  Thank You! ...

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

Exit Survey, Is It Mandatory, Even Worth Filling Out? They Don't Care. NM.
Dec 21, 2014

xx ...

Two Great Interviews With Accentus STARTeam. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting...
May 10, 2012

I applied, tested for and passed for the Accentus STARTeam position.  I received a call from HR for the first interview and went on to a second interview with who would be my transcrition manager within hours of the first interview.  I was on the phone with her for over an hour.  She was very excited about my experience and told me I would be a great fit.  It was very clear that she thought I would be a valuable addition to her team and the interview went very, very well. &nb ...

Medquist's "exit And Disposal" Plan
May 30, 2010

I found this on Medquist's latest quarterly financial report. It's pretty self-explanatory, although I think it is probably for the suits, as we MT/MEs don't get any severance pay. But it gets me that they can nonchalantly say that the employees who are about to be "disposed" of aren't even aware of it.     http://www.dailyfinance.com/headlines/medquist-inc/medq/nas?tab=0   2009 Restructuring Plan      During the third and fourth ...

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

New Exit Interview "pilot Program"
May 08, 2015

FYI I was asked to participate in a new exit interview pilot program that they will pay exiting employees.  I was very very very honest.  I am certain they will not hear a thing I said, but at least I know I did my part to speak up for those who are still there and suffering.   ...