A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Exit foraminal or extraforaminal? - TX MT

Posted: Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying. 

exit versus extraforaminal - n/a

[ In Reply To ..]
is it used in a sentence like "extraforaminal disc protrusion" then it is extra

?pyramidal - victor

[ In Reply To ..]
pyramidal? for foraminal

Similar Messages:

Neural Foraminal?
May 23, 2014

Are neural foraminal and neuroforaminal interchangeable terms? ...

Neural Foraminal Or Neuroforaminal?
Mar 20, 2010

Which is the correct one?  ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal?
Jul 01, 2010

as in s/l "neuroforaminal" narrowing thanks for any help! ...

Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal
Aug 11, 2010

Spell checker says neuroforaminal is right but I don't find it in my med dictionary.  Any form of neural foraminal, i,.e., foramen, foramina, etc., would be the same, right? ...

Neuroforaminal Vs. Neural Foraminal
Aug 12, 2011

I have been a neurologist for the past 12 years and work both at the VA in the Comp and Pen Division as well as doing State examinations and the term neural vs. neuro- foramina and its variants is a constant point of contention among colleagues.  I've read through the posts and have spent a good deal of time perusing various online resources on this fascinating question.  My conclusion (as someone in an earlier post already figured out) is that NEUROFORAMINA as 1 word is consider ...

Is It Neuroforaminal Or Neural Foraminal??
Mar 04, 2012

I am finding it both ways when I search. ...

S/l Foraminal Axaportal Pain
Dec 23, 2014

s/l foraminal axaportal pain on shoulder exam.  Thanks ...

Exit Rider?
Dec 06, 2009

This man has epididymitis.  It sounds like the doctor says s/l "exit rider is applied or supplied"?     Does that ring a bell?    TIA :) ...

Exit Strategy
Nov 26, 2013

I've pursued this line of work more out of obligation rather than choice. I know where the wind is blowing, so I'm going back to school for my Associate of Applied Science. But I'll have to juggle work and school for 2 years. I currently work an "Indian QA" company. I had a rocky start, such that I had considered quitting and I take my chances with another company. I wisely stuck with them (after advice from this very board), and it's a good thing I did, because the seemin ...

Do They Actually Do Exit Interviews?
Apr 07, 2015

I was reading in the employee handbook where it says that like to do exit interviews when an employee voluntarily terminates employment. Do they actually do that? ...

Exit Interview / Survey
Jul 07, 2012

A couple of days ago I received a phone call that I guess was an exit interview/survey. They asked questions on very specific subjects, which led me to believe the company knows where it's failing. The questions were multiple choice (satisfied, dissatisfied, etc.), and asked specifically about CCM communication, benefits/PTO, line count with straight typing vs VR, and if there were any issues considered to be unethical or illegal. For what good it did, I did let them know how dissatisfie ...

Had My Exit Interview Today
Aug 05, 2013

Had my exit interview today and was BRUTALLY honest.  I would like to think I helped the rest of ya all still in this business, but probably not.  I explained in very frank words that twice working for Medqust/M Modal was two times too many.  On the question of how M Modal can maintain a low turnaround in employees and make working with them better, I went with STOP off-shoring all the work, STOP the NJA, STOP the threats of firing with a failed audit.  Keeping the work in the US will solve ...

Why Bother With Exit Interviews
Dec 06, 2013

when all they have to do is read this board to find out why MTs are leaving?  Not that I expect any logical actions from them but since they are paying an outside company to do the interviews, this is an added expense.   ...

Imedx Exit Interview
Mar 28, 2015

For any TT/Imedx-ers that have either resigned or were laid off, did Imedx contact you for an exit interview?  Thank You! ...

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

Exit Survey, Is It Mandatory, Even Worth Filling Out? They Don't Care. NM.
Dec 21, 2014

xx ...

Nuroforaminal Narrowing Or Neural Foraminal Narrowing
Apr 15, 2010

MRI san .......showing multilevel degenerative disc changes and moderate to severe bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing. TIA. ...

S/l "extragrided" Foraminal Injection
Mar 15, 2011

Sentence is "Referring her to pain managment for "extragrided" foraminal injections would be appropriate." ...

Medquist's "exit And Disposal" Plan
May 30, 2010

I found this on Medquist's latest quarterly financial report. It's pretty self-explanatory, although I think it is probably for the suits, as we MT/MEs don't get any severance pay. But it gets me that they can nonchalantly say that the employees who are about to be "disposed" of aren't even aware of it.     http://www.dailyfinance.com/headlines/medquist-inc/medq/nas?tab=0   2009 Restructuring Plan      During the third and fourth ...

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

New Exit Interview "pilot Program"
May 08, 2015

FYI I was asked to participate in a new exit interview pilot program that they will pay exiting employees.  I was very very very honest.  I am certain they will not hear a thing I said, but at least I know I did my part to speak up for those who are still there and suffering.   ...