Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

QA audits - mt110

Posted: Jun 4th, 2016 - 10:28 pm

Just a little vent I suppose.  I am so discouraged at this moment I feel like just not logging on to work and walking out the door so to speak.  Thing is, I can't afford to do that (of course with the total of 4 reports audited for last week and 3 of the 4 reports having a CPSE error on them -- 2 of which were audited today, not sure I can afford to stay).  I just can't quite figure out how I got to be such a horrible MTS last week.  In the last couple of days I just requested reversals on 3 errors (which were not reversed) so maybe I should quit requesting reversals.  I'm pretty sure this is the absolute worst QA score I've ever had.  Same auditor on all reports.  Don't know if we get assigned the same auditor all the time or not.  I'm not saying I don't make mistakes but this is way off the norm for me.  Sure don't feel like doing 1 lick of work tonight.  And my pay is going to be in the tank for last week -- and I'm just trying to set up a budget to follow. Can't win for losing.  Wish I'd win even a little lottery -- I'd be out of here in a heartbeat.   I know I'm not alone, please forgive my pity party, just gets so discouraging sometimes I'm in tears. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)