Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

QA audits Nuance - floridasun

Posted: Jun 7th, 2016 - 11:42 am In Reply to: QA audits - mt110

I understand your feelings and I am feeling the exact same way. My hospital outsourced to Nuance and I'm going to quit in another month or two. Not even making half of what I used to and constantly receiving critical error emails. It really brings your self-esteem to a new low and I, too, am afraid to open my email every day. How can you possibly keep switching accounts and not make a "minor" error, which I do not consider critical at all. I do know that out of 20 of us who decided to give Nuance and try there are 5 of us left. Pretty soon there will be 4! I used to enjoy my job, now I dread it. Am checking out other companies but I have the feeling they are all pretty much the same. Good luck to you.....and don't let this get you down. You are not the only one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)