Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Discouraged - chewed up and spit out

Posted: Jun 5th, 2016 - 10:49 pm In Reply to: Wow. I came her to vent about exactly what you - are....no need, you said it for me.

I had the same situation and feelings about a month ago. Had a bad couple of weeks making mistakes that I could not imagine me making. At any rate, it ruined my place on the grid and resulted in a verbal warning and a step by step repentance to get off of 100% QA. Mind you, I have been doing this for over 30 years and have been with Nuance for a couple of years after the buyout of Probity. I had worked myself back into their good graces when lo and behold, I had a report that was ridiculous and 51 minutes long that automatically pended to QA because they said I chose a wrong facility for a CC. Because it was such a long report and went to QA it shot my QA percentage up to 12%. I never send anything in and am credentialed. That was the last straw. I see no way to win over the grid and thus my last day (after a 2-week notice) is tomorrow. I have no prospects, and really could use the money, but cannot take the stress anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)