Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Definition of College Eductation - CMT/MT./QA,college educated

Posted: Apr 16th, 2016 - 6:40 pm In Reply to: Correct. College-educated means a four-year - bachelors degree.

On definition of "college education," I have just searched and upon looking at a huge number of sites, there is no definition that only a 4-year degree is college educated. To the person who said that, how POMPOUS are you, not to mention ignorant and demeaning! When some of these companies want the MT to have graduated from an MT course, that is usually a 2-year degree and it IS college educated. I already had 2 years of college before I became an MT with further education after that, but I would not demean others for a differing education level. You should be ashamed of yourself demeaning everybody that does not live up to your expectations. You sound like a thoughtless person to me. The Associates Degree in itself IS a college education, but it is ALSO a stepping stone to higher education, the Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or PhD. So, if you do have a 4-year degree, how about if we all say that you are NOT college educated because you do not have a Master's or PhD? Gotcha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)