Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 37)

About reporting it to Medicare - J

Posted: Feb 16th, 2016 - 6:54 pm In Reply to: Report it to Medicare ... they are interested in this - kind of thing

I worked for a doctor who committed insurance fraud ALL the time in various ways, including what you described (same diagnosis for every patient regardless of the age). A co-worker who had quit before me tried to report him to Medicare for insurance fraud, and she was told she had to give Medicare the patients' names, the exam dates, the diagnoses, etc. Of course, she didn't have that information. You would think the insurance companies have ways of detecting patterns of fraud, but apparently not. I personally don't think Medicare or Medicaid actually care. I reported an acquaintance for blatant Medicaid and food stamp fraud - not once, but THREE times, along with very detailed information including examples, dates, FB pictures, FB posts, addresses, names, birth dates, even their SSNs, and NOTHING was ever done. I finally just gave up. So, best of luck to you if you can successfully report the doctor for fraud. I hope you have much better luck than I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)