Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

foreign doctors - sm

Posted: Feb 17th, 2016 - 9:57 am In Reply to: Does fraud get noticed? I have a neurologist - who, EVERY TIME, dictates this:

Man some of you guys are really ignorant. Just because someone isn't born in the US it doesn't mean they can't be a fantastic doctor and being an American doesn't automatically make you a great doctor! There are plenty of crappy American born doctors, and there are plenty of amazing ESL doctors.

The best doctor I have ever had was Romanian. My OB/GYN was also not American born and I couldn't have been happier with him. The worst doc I have had? The old, Caucasian guy that didn't seem to care about much of anything.

It's has nothing to do with their native language, or where they were born, or what color their skin is, and everything to do with their skill as a doctor!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)