Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Others seem to have had success with - retiring at 62 and still PT

Posted: Dec 28th, 2015 - 9:51 pm In Reply to: so very sad - had hoped to be gone

You can get Social Security (not full payments, but still probably as much as you will make with Nuance) benefits at 62 and work part time. I think you can make $10,000-15,000 a year or something like that in addition to SS.

Are you getting your "health insurance" through Nuance (yes, I mean the quote marks, it is a ridiculously disgusting high deductible, never-pay-out-anything policy for us low level workers)?

If you need the Nuance "health insurance" you can still get it but I think you need to work 30 hours.

There are a lot of options with Social Security which involve a spouse benefit as well, which I know nothing about but I believe some people can benefit from that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)