A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

List of meds for patient with CHF and atrial fib. Include med s/l petazopral. - Stumped

Posted: Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx.

maybe they are mangling - pantoprazole

[ In Reply To ..]

Wondering if that is the case. - Stumped

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

I was going to post that same thought - SAM

[ In Reply To ..]
Might be slurring/stumbling over a syllable and actually sloppily saying pantoprazole.

Thanks for the input. I think your probably right. Will tag. - Stumped

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

how about benazepril? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Help With Med. Patient Has Quite A Large List Of Meds. Sm
Apr 27, 2015

She is status post a thyroidectomy, is being treated for a DVT with Coumadin, has migraine headaches and tremor.  Med s/l basslid or vasslid???  I got nothin!!! Thanks so much! ...

Trailing 0's, Is This Just In Meds Or Does It Include Measurements, Like 8.0 Mm? Thx
Jan 15, 2013

I'm a little confused, is this just for drugs, or does it include lab tests and measurements like 8.0 mm? ...

Please Help With Med In Meds List
Jan 11, 2011

s/l maframamine 1 gram daily -- definitely s/l it starts with an M and is 'amamine' versus 'amine'   This is just in the medications list.  The patient is an elderly female (age 85) with the following listed PMH:        Lung disease with bronchial spasms. Spinal stenosis.  Chronic back pain. Right leg melanoma, status post resection. Diverticulitis. Pancreatitis.     Cystocele.   ...

In A List Of Current Meds...
Aug 25, 2010

doc is just listing current meds and one s/l gwin-a-pril any ideas?  TIA!!!!! ...

In List Of Meds: Anyone Heard Of What S/L *Dozwell* ?
Feb 08, 2010

nm   ...

In The Meds List. Has Anyone Heard Of S/L *RampidilI* ???
Apr 03, 2010

nm ...

Doc Give List Of Meds And Includes...see Msg
Apr 26, 2012

Catapres, Metoprolol, Famotadine, and s/l dangolamine???  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Patient Has Been Taking Her Meds And Lasix, So I Cannot Calcuate S/l FINA NM
Jan 20, 2010

xx ...

Diabetes Meds--Patient Told To Take 25/50 Unites Or 25 Out Of 50 Units?
Feb 12, 2011

I'm a new MT and am not sure if the doctor says "25 out of 50 units" which way it is to be written...I appreciate the help...getting my feet wet with acute care. ...

Pt On Chemo, List Of Meds S/l "jello Vent Or Gel Event"
May 16, 2011

1.       Prednisone 10 mg. 2.       Septra 160 mg twice daily on Monday and Tuesday. 3.       Oxycodone 5 mg as needed during chemotherapy. 4.       Omeprazole 20 mg while she is taking prednisone.   5.       "Gelivent"  nightly.  6.       Neupogen after chemotherapy. 7.    &nbs ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Any Recommendations On Questions To Include During
Sep 26, 2012

Am considering a position and have completed the testing process.  Seems there are always after-the-fact issues that people wish they would have known to address before jumping on board.  Would like to get some ideas beforehand if possible.   Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. ...

Please Include Sentence The Word Was Used In (sm)
Jun 10, 2013

I see so many requests for help with words without providing any info but what the word sounded like.  For most of these it isn't possible to help without knowing the sentence used (changing/omitting anything that would be a HIPAA violation, of course).  Other details that could help would be patient's diagnoses, type of specialty or what heading it is under (Past Medical History, Allergies, Medications, Social hx, etc). ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

Do QA Percentages Include The Stuff That Is Out Of Our Control?
Jan 21, 2013

I'm an ex-Transcender and when I was approving my time sheet this morning I noticed that my time sheet said my percentage sent to QA was 20.2%.  I have NOT sent this many reports to QA as blanks, but have sent a lot of stuff due to discrepancies, no demographics match, no dictation, etc.  Are they seriously counting stuff that we have NO control over against us for purposes of denying bonuses?  I asked my TSM if that would be the case after we got news of the new pay cuts and ...

PE Atrial Lemer Of The Lungs?
Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally. ...

Dulum In An Atrial Line
Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

Line Counts - When Figuring Lines, Do Most People Include Spaces?
Jul 24, 2012

When figuring lines, do most people include spaces? ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...