A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt on chemo, list of meds s/l "jello vent or gel event" - :/

Posted: May 16, 2011

1.       Prednisone 10 mg.

2.       Septra 160 mg twice daily on Monday and Tuesday.

3.       Oxycodone 5 mg as needed during chemotherapy.

4.       Omeprazole 20 mg while she is taking prednisone.  

5.       "Gelivent"  nightly. 

6.       Neupogen after chemotherapy.

7.       Lovenox 40 mg b.i.d.

8.       Ondansetron 8 mg p.r.n. during chemotherapy.

Got it :) Jolivette - Thx

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Please Help With Med In Meds List
Jan 11, 2011

s/l maframamine 1 gram daily -- definitely s/l it starts with an M and is 'amamine' versus 'amine'   This is just in the medications list.  The patient is an elderly female (age 85) with the following listed PMH:        Lung disease with bronchial spasms. Spinal stenosis.  Chronic back pain. Right leg melanoma, status post resection. Diverticulitis. Pancreatitis.     Cystocele.   ...

In A List Of Current Meds...
Aug 25, 2010

doc is just listing current meds and one s/l gwin-a-pril any ideas?  TIA!!!!! ...

Med List S/l "ease Event" As Needed.
Jul 06, 2012

He is also on albuterol inhaler.  ...

In List Of Meds: Anyone Heard Of What S/L *Dozwell* ?
Feb 08, 2010

nm   ...

In The Meds List. Has Anyone Heard Of S/L *RampidilI* ???
Apr 03, 2010

nm ...

Doc Give List Of Meds And Includes...see Msg
Apr 26, 2012

Catapres, Metoprolol, Famotadine, and s/l dangolamine???  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

Help With Med. Patient Has Quite A Large List Of Meds. Sm
Apr 27, 2015

She is status post a thyroidectomy, is being treated for a DVT with Coumadin, has migraine headaches and tremor.  Med s/l basslid or vasslid???  I got nothin!!! Thanks so much! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Jello-O Exudate??
Oct 19, 2013

Under PE section for a 3 y/o: The conjunctivas are clear. The nose has minimal dry Jell-O exudate. s/l Jello-O ...

S/l Asceration Event
Feb 03, 2010

The patient had a third visit to the medical intensive care unit where she was reintubated secondary to an s/l asceration event. ...

Acute S/l Basketer Event?
Oct 21, 2009

This pt has myopathy, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, gerd, osteoarthritis.  Doc says upon presentation to the hospital the pt did not seem to have any acute s/l basketer event.  ...

Did You See About The Chinese Hacking Event Of
Jun 05, 2015

Apparently medical record information for bilking Medicare and insurance companies is now way more valuable than credit card information. Sure glad the government required the EHR/EMR that is putting us all out of business.  It makes hacking a breeze.   ...

Lower-extremity Wound Care-S/L "Jello-O" Cast
Dec 15, 2013

I can't seem to find this listed anywhere.  It sounds pretty clear...does anyone know the correct spelling or does the dictator actually mean "Jell-O"-?!  ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Chemo
Jun 14, 2010

s/l fifafubase chemotherapy (Roswell Park Regime). Any help? thnks ...

Chemo Drug Help!
Oct 24, 2009

"Patient was started on _____ 1.6 mg IV, as well as CCNU 20 mg p.o., representing a 75% dose reduction."   It sounds like "en-christine." lol en-kris-teen.  Anyone ever heard of it? Thanks! ...

Chemo Note
Aug 28, 2010

How would I write this properly? The patient received a total of 224 x 10 to the eighth nucleated cells or 0.37 x 10 to the eighth with a total CD 3 dose of 16.96 x 10 to the sixth per cubic gram patient weight. ...

Chemo Word Help
Nov 19, 2011

patient considered at high recurrence risk for breast cancer, and I would recommend combination chemotherapy utilizing s/l dose-stent  Adriamycin, Cytoxan as well as s/l dose-stent Taxol.  Does anyone know what this might be.  (Sorry I posted this to the message board earlier - wrong place.) Thx ...

Chemo Term
Jul 19, 2012

Pt with recurrent ovarian carcinoma.    "She is on Gemzar at 1 g/m2 as well as carboplatin s/l "with an ADC of 4."    Cannot confirm the term ADC.  Is this a lab test, or what?  TIA~ ...

New Chemo Drug?
Jan 09, 2013

A new salvage treatment s/l "rogarephin"  -  cannot find any reference for it?   Anybody every heard of this? ...

Chemo Drug Help
Apr 30, 2013

I just can't seem to find this drug!  Doctor says "the patient's mother is receiving Xelox and s/l Zoleria/Soleria/Xoleria for metastatic colon cancer."  Any suggestions anyone!?  Thanks! ...

'zero Adjuvant' Chemo
May 07, 2013

HI all, I have a doc dictating an oncology report (patient has liver cancer) and he says, " I indicated that he could be considered for “s/l sero or zero adjuvant” chemotherapy with FOLFOX regimen for 12 cycles in total. " My question is has anyone heard of a chemo regimen that sounds like zero or sero adjuvant chemo? The doc put it in quotes... Thanks ...

Chemo Drug?
Jul 08, 2013

This is a drug for breast cancer with metastatic disease for bone after failing with Herceptin, Navelbine, pertuzamab, Taxol.  Sounds like "Canceda" could be a K as well, but very difficult to hear and doc flubs in middle.  Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Chemo Coding
Mar 11, 2015

If someone is recieving chemo for two days would you put 99.25 twice or just once? ...

Chemo Help - Evastin And Euneritic
Dec 16, 2009

I have a cancer patient status post hx of ovarian cancer receiving chemo for the past year.  She now has mets to the brain and is now status post craniectomy to remove the mets.  Her 2 chemo meds are (this is a physical therapy student dictating this, so take it for what it's worth) are "Evastin" which I'm sure she means "Avastin" and something that sounds like "Euneritic" which I cannot find anywhere.  Anyone have a clue?  She's pretty clear with her enun ...

Chemo Drug S/l Simulat
May 28, 2010

nm ...

Is It Chemodenervation Or Chemo-denervation
Feb 07, 2011

I cannot locate in my books and online has it both ways.  It is a combined medical word, which I would usually just put together, but......... not sure.  any ideas? ...

Chemo S/l Ur A Voy, For Metatatic Melanoma
Oct 06, 2011

? ...

Generic Chemo Drug
Jan 24, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of the generic drug to thrombocytopenia s/l azodactine???  I am researching myself to death here and can't find anything remotely close. Any help appreciated! ...