A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need help-Patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter? - Leah

Posted: Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks!

atrial flutter - steph

[ In Reply To ..]
could be paroxysmal atrial flutter

atrial flutter - Leah

[ In Reply To ..]
I tried that but it doesn't seem to match what he's saying....the only thing I've been able to come up with is that he might be saying echo, being short for echocardiogram, but I'm still not sure if that fits...

ablation? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

I think he's saying - undergoing a workup

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

A. Flutter (atrial Flutter) Versus Aflutter
Jul 30, 2010

Does anyone know if there is any difference between a. flutter (atrial flutter) and aflutter? Is a. flutter same as atrial fibrillation? ...

Patient Undergoing ERCP, Has S/l "penny" Jaundice? NM
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

The Patient Was _____ From Anesthesia And Taken.....
Apr 12, 2013

You know most dictators say this at the end of an operative report- "The patient was (awoke, awaken?) from anesthesia and taken to the recovery room in stable condition." I would like to know once and for all what is the correct word to use- awoke, awaken or something else??? Thanks, Christine ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

A-flutter, AFlutter, A. Flutter, Etc.
Jul 25, 2011

I find AFib in Stedman's but nothing for "ay-flutter" in any form. Anyone know the correct transcription, and if so, please share your source. Thanks! ...

Review Of Systems - No Pain To Fist Palpation Over The _____ _____ Or Spinous Process
Jan 08, 2013

BACK: No pain to fist palpation over the _____ _____ or spinous process On this one it sounds like he is saying "costal fistulae"??? Any thoughts? ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

PE Atrial Lemer Of The Lungs?
Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally. ...

Dulum In An Atrial Line
Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

Will Order _____ Legionella
Jan 15, 2010

Dictator says:  I will order ____ legionella.  It sounds like for-seat-um legionella. ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Possible _____ Exertion Syndrome
Sep 07, 2010

Trying to figure out what the doctor is saying....possible ______ exertion syndrome.Can you help me out? ...

_____ Continentals Open?
Nov 24, 2011

This is part of the physical exam and I can't tell if she is saying "Head" as a topic or "Had" and then something that sounds like "entry  or possibly adrenal continentals open?"  I think she is referring to the eyes but can't figure out what she is saying.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Dementia Due To _____ Myopathy
Jul 24, 2014

Dictated:  He has a known severe dementia due to s/l ANN-juh-lick myopathy, with ongoing worsening progressive symptoms.   Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

_____ Oil 4 Grams Daily.
Dec 30, 2014

Hyperlipidemia/hypertriglyceridemia.  Triglycerides are higher on the Zetia.  He is also noticing side effects; therefore, Zetia was discontinued.  Discussed the correlation between the fish oil and prostate cancer.  We will switch to _____ oil 4 grams daily.  This word definitely starts with a C or a K and it is a short word, but I cannot figure out what other oil supplementation is used for hyperlipidemia.  Help please.   ...

_____ Speech Index Test
Jun 25, 2010

This is a psych report talking about different test scores.  The doc says "_____ Speech Index test score is 68."  I cannot tell at all what she is saying, but i think it starts with a "P." ...

_____ And Micronor (sounds Like Ellis Or LS)
Feb 27, 2011

started new account for fertility account.  doctor refers to a fertility drug Micronor and always says "ellis and Micronor".  Any help would be appreciated. ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

Percutaneous Pinning Use _____ S/l Gadling Gun To Place Pin
Nov 17, 2013

sounds like gadling gun. Op Note:  A 2-cm incision was made on the lateral aspect of his femur.  K-wire was introduced at the calcar midshaft.  This was checked in both AP and lateral, appeared to be correct.  _____ gun was used to place 2 other pins and they were sized appropriately and drill was used to overdrill the lateral cortex.  Appropriate size screws were placed.  I looked at an old report this "gun" was also used to place K-wires. ...

A 7-French _____ Catheter Was Passed For Right Heart Catheterization.
Apr 06, 2011

Hi Everyone, a 7-French _____ catheter was passed for right heart catheterization. Sounds like "hoojalico" Thnx ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Psych Word - Affect Is Labile And _____ (S/L Sil-lian)
Dec 17, 2011

Affect is labile and _____ (S/L sil-lian).  She is also manipulative.  Any ideas?    ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Found To Have A Ruptured Appendix With _____ Perforation And Peritonitis
Feb 06, 2014

TYIA! ...found to have a ruptured appendix with _____ perforation and peritonitis ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...