A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient had stroke and is being tested for atrial fib, sm - Help

Posted: Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation.....

Stroke - Dotts

[ In Reply To ..]
Would have to see your report; could be he is mumbling (what else is new) and says "numerous" ...

I could be hearing "newer," hmmm, now not sure. Thanks - Help

[ In Reply To ..]

full sentence, before and after, please - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Patient With Recent Stroke And Has Parkinson With Tremor..psm
Jun 24, 2011

She is using a s/l tresk/trask walker but continues to have weakness with position changes.. I'm stumped.  Thanks! ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

CAT Scan Showed *verner* Stroke And A Superior Cerebellar Stroke On The Left Side. Thanks. Nm
Sep 21, 2010

nm ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Post-stroke Patient Being Followed For S/l "enabolation" Management.
Apr 21, 2010

Post-stroke patient being followed for s/l "enabolation" management. ...

Stroke
Jul 21, 2011

It sounds like fast bullet stroke or fast blunt stroke, please help. ...

VR's Had A Stroke
Feb 04, 2013

Today the doctor was listing the Impressions. When he came to about the third one, he suddenly gave a loud sneeze - "A-choo!" - and VR printed, "Possible passed stone." There was no similarity of sound at all. But it gave me a chuckle. Yesterday, a dictator said clearly, "This is a history and physical," and VR put "This is a discharge summary." At least we're needed for something. ...

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

Go To * Keyboard Stroke
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know how to create a keyboard stroke to "go to" a * in Word 2007?  For example:  Physical Exam:  Respirations *, Weight *, etc.  When you have a template or macro for the PE and you need to just go to the * and fill in............ Thanks so much! Nana ...

Stroke-like Symptom.
Aug 11, 2010

This one is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't stare at it any longer.  The patient is described as having "stroke-like symptoms with s/l 'cooping' of the left side of her face and eyes and slurred speech." ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

S/l Sicklean Stroke
Nov 29, 2011

I'm transcribing a report and it s/l sicklean/sickleanian stroke.  The patient has hemoglobin SC disease with possible OSA so I was thinking maybe he is saying sickle anemia stroke but it doesn't quite match what I am hearing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Stroke Word Help
Feb 08, 2013

There is suggestion of a s/l INFAN-TORIAL stroke and a s/l BISE-LAR distribution of the right pons.  ...

Neurologist -- Stroke
Nov 06, 2013

Deposition of a neurologist on a stroke case.  Here's the Question and Answer:       Q. But you're looking for symptoms, you're looking for condition of other vessels to see if you can find out where this is coming from, correct?  A. Well, I think that if you get an MRI scan and you see the basilar and proximal vertebral arteries, you're happy in your own mind that there is no disease in those vessels.  And that's where most of the sub ...

Stroke Term...
Oct 09, 2014

Patient was admitted for s/l "playing of her words" and left-sided weakness... I'm not familiar with the term, but fairly certain that's what he saying - help! ...

PE Atrial Lemer Of The Lungs?
Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally. ...

Dulum In An Atrial Line
Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Ultimate Stage Stroke?
Sep 04, 2011

Can't find any good answers for this, but he says it pretty plainly.  Thanks! ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

There Is No *presop* Like Nausea. There Is No History Of Stroke?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

Has Anyone Tested With AHD?
Feb 03, 2014

Can anyone tell me the process with this company on testing? What is the test like? How long before you hear back from them.  Do they let you know either way whether you have the job or not? ...

Anyone Tested With MXSecure?
Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers a ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...

Anyone Tested With Documed?
Apr 27, 2012

Has anyone tested with Documed?  If so, what did you think?  ...