A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PE Atrial lemer of the lungs? - salicestar

Posted: Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally.

Heart: S1, S2 is audible. Atrial tremor? Lungs: Good air entry bilaterally. - salicestar

[ In Reply To ..]
Atrial tremor? s/l

can you hear - atrial murmur?

[ In Reply To ..]

Can you hear arterial limb of the lungs? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Bullous Changes (in The Lungs)
Jun 19, 2012

what is the proper spelling for bullous changes? ...

Pan Lungs, Pan Bases
Mar 07, 2015

I cannot find anything on "pan lungs".  Both times he says it, I do hear pan.  VR picked up "hand bases"  "Pam lungs" Decreased breath sounds in the left lower lung with some coarse breath sounds in the pan bases.  Pan lungs otherwise.   ...

Perihalem Lower Lungs
Dec 03, 2009

Perihalem lower lung field. ...

Lungs Are Without Focal S/l Contollidation?
Mar 04, 2010

under LABORATORY DATA.  Doc says "Chest x-ray shows .... Lungs are without focal s/l contallodation, consolidation...? Thank you for any help! ...

Lungs, No Routs, Wheezes, Or Lonchi
Feb 03, 2010

Not sure on this.  Help please. ...

S/l Impurdurations In The Lungs & S/l Alveolar Apasses
May 28, 2010

s/l  "impur durations" or "impurdurations" in the lungs. Its from a radiology report. also s/l  "alveolar apasses" noted throughout the lungs with pleural effusions and cardiac enlargement findings are suggestive of pulmonary edema ...

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

Dulum In An Atrial Line
Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

The Results Show That There Is No S/l "parametastatic" Disease To The Lungs
Aug 17, 2010

:) ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Atrial Valve Stenosis Status Post "aortoplasty."
Aug 06, 2012

? ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Sounds Like "Wortz" Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation
Mar 22, 2013

It sounds like the doctor is saying "Worst or Wortz" rhythm atrial fibrillation. Looked in Stedmans cardiology, Dorlands, etc. and even the internet, but can not find anything that resembles this. Help please ...

"Oscar" Atrial Screw-in Wire
Dec 19, 2009

Looking for confirmation, can't find anything on the web .... is there an "Oscar" atrial screw-in wire? Thank you!! Anja ...

S/l Conduction Disease With Atrial "sukka"
Dec 31, 2012

x ...

"afib" Does This Mean Atrial Fibrillation?
Oct 28, 2009

THe patient was admitted to the hospital for "afib".  I know this is basic but am drawing a blank.  THanks ...

A. Flutter (atrial Flutter) Versus Aflutter
Jul 30, 2010

Does anyone know if there is any difference between a. flutter (atrial flutter) and aflutter? Is a. flutter same as atrial fibrillation? ...

"parasystolic" Atrial Fibrillation
Dec 13, 2014

Have you heard of this?  It definitely doesn't sound like paroxysmal.  I cannot find a good confirmation of it. ...

Lungs No "E-A Or ETA" Changes?
Nov 16, 2009

No "E-A or ETA" changes ??? ...