A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dulum in an atrial line - confused

Posted: Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated.

can you hear milrinone in there? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you! - confused

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks, that might work, i will check it again.

Similar Messages:

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

PE Atrial Lemer Of The Lungs?
Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally. ...

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Atrial Ventricular Block Question
Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block.  Does this make sense?  Thanks.   ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Atrial Valve Stenosis Status Post "aortoplasty."
Aug 06, 2012

? ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Sounds Like "Wortz" Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation
Mar 22, 2013

It sounds like the doctor is saying "Worst or Wortz" rhythm atrial fibrillation. Looked in Stedmans cardiology, Dorlands, etc. and even the internet, but can not find anything that resembles this. Help please ...

"Oscar" Atrial Screw-in Wire
Dec 19, 2009

Looking for confirmation, can't find anything on the web .... is there an "Oscar" atrial screw-in wire? Thank you!! Anja ...

S/l Conduction Disease With Atrial "sukka"
Dec 31, 2012

x ...

"afib" Does This Mean Atrial Fibrillation?
Oct 28, 2009

THe patient was admitted to the hospital for "afib".  I know this is basic but am drawing a blank.  THanks ...

A. Flutter (atrial Flutter) Versus Aflutter
Jul 30, 2010

Does anyone know if there is any difference between a. flutter (atrial flutter) and aflutter? Is a. flutter same as atrial fibrillation? ...

"parasystolic" Atrial Fibrillation
Dec 13, 2014

Have you heard of this?  It definitely doesn't sound like paroxysmal.  I cannot find a good confirmation of it. ...

MT Line Became A 65-character Line Instead Of A Gross Line?
Feb 21, 2015

Does anyone remember when, and why, an MT line became a 65-character line instead of a gross line? And what company was responsible for this, if any? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

LINE RATES - A Company That Offers 7.6 Cpl On A 50 Character Line
Nov 14, 2010

I am starting with a company that offers 7.6 cpl on a 50 character line.  Is this good and what does it equal money wise on a 65 character line rate?   Thanks in advance. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Gross Line Versus 65 Character Line
Aug 19, 2010

Anyone know if 5 cents per gross line is good or not? Better than 10 cents a 65 character line??   A company is offering this to me & says that at least 1/2 of every report is templated but you still get paid for it.  I make 10 cents a 65 character line with the company I work for at this time.  Please advise so I can make a decision to test or not with them.  ...

Line Counting Software - 65 Characters Per Line
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated.  This is for 65 characters per line with no spaces.  Can't that be done in Microsoft Word as well? ...

Line Rate For 65 Printable Character Line
Jul 19, 2011

When a company states a line rate for  a "65 printable character line" does that mean they do not pay for spaces?    I saw an ad saying they pay the highest in the business, which was about 8.5 cents for 65 printable character line.  That to me says without spaces, as it is not a printable character, so that would be a horrible rate surely not one of the best in the business.  Wonder why there is no respect for our thumbs !!!!   ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

MTSOs - Why Anyone Would Do VR For 0.03 Per Line Or Straight Transcription For 0.07 Per Line
Mar 13, 2012

It's beyond me why anyone would do VR for 0.03 per line or straight transcription for 0.07 per line, even 0.08 stinks.  Are we all that desperate to let these companies get away with not paying a living wage?  It's outrageous.  As long as MTs send their resumes to these companies and apply for these positions, the longer it will take to bring us back to the pay level we deserve.   At this point, i'd rather starve then sell my soul to the devil. ...

Line Counts - An Accurate Line Counter?
Aug 14, 2012

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of an accurate line counter. I currently use Word, but am not sure if it's accurate.  ...

Nuance Line Counts - Required Line Counts?
Jan 01, 2013

Can you tell me what the required line counts are for Nuance please ? ...

10 Cents A Line For Transcription And 5-6 Cents A Line For VRE?
Mar 19, 2015

Are there any companies out there that pay at least 10 cents a line for transcription and 5-6 cents a line for VRE? This career is not what it used to be!  ...

Where Is The Line?
Nov 11, 2009

Well, just failed another test and on the very first part to beat all! It was multiple choice grammar, punctuation, and terminology. I cannot be this dumb or are the standards sooooo high? I researched everything twice before I sent it in and felt really good about it. After receiving notice that I failed, with no grade or what I did wrong, I researched somemore. I found 2 that I answered wrong. There may be more but I can't see how. So out of the whole test I miss two, and they were spell ...