A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

atrial ventricular block question - heartme

Posted: Feb 21, 2012

There is a first-degree atrial ventricular block.  There is one beat with a variant conduction, perhaps an intermittent right bundle branch block. 

Does this make sense?  Thanks.

aberrant conduction - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

thanks - heartme

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't typed cardio in awhile and you saved me from being embarrassed. :)

Similar Messages:

S/l Ventricular/atrial Fibrillation ? Sm
Oct 28, 2012

Sounds like he is saying ventricular/atrial fibrillation, maybe ventriculoartrial fibrillation? I am unable to verify this condition. Can anyone help?   ...

Ventricular
Apr 29, 2012

Just can't get this. Sentence is echocardiogram that showed normal ventricular function of the s/l five. Thanks for any help. ...

Decreased Right Ventricular (s/l) *tor*ses* SM
Aug 31, 2010

Just FYI, he is definitly not saying "torsion." ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

S/l Leeterdeezed Left Ventricular Systolic Function
Dec 31, 2010

I know this is hopeless, but here's the sentence:  "Patient had echocardiogram done showing marked s/l leeterdeezed left ventricular systolic function."  I suppose the "deezed" could be disease, but I don't know... HELP! ...

The Patient Does Not Have (sl) *centra* Or *central* *ventricular Paroxysmal Tachycardia* NM
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Atrial Fibrillation
Feb 17, 2010

doc states: plan: to give the pt Labetalol, s/l tuck ekg, test field, and labs. ...

PE Atrial Lemer Of The Lungs?
Aug 24, 2010

No oral cavity lesions.  S1,S2 is audible.  s/l (atrail lemer)___ of the lungs good air entry bilaterally. ...

Dulum In An Atrial Line
Feb 23, 2011

doctor is saying what sounds like "placement of a DULUM in the right atrial line."  this is a Fontan procedure.  any ideas would be appreciated. ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Today’s Study Is Done To Exclude Polymorphic S/l *cata-colon-anurgic* Ventricular Tachycardi
Mar 14, 2010

SM ...

Need Help-Patient Undergoing _____ Atrial Flutter?
Nov 02, 2011

I'm stuck on one of my assigments for a Holter Monitor Reading. All I can hear is "this is a 48-year-old patient undergoing _____ atrial flutter." It sounds like he is saying "equito" something, but he's talking so fast I really have no clue. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Block 1
Oct 24, 2009

Does this make sense? The specimens are submitted in block 1.  ...

PMH: Atrial Fibrillation For Years And No S/l Thera-scronic Cardioversion.
Aug 09, 2011

cardiology is not my specialty... :-)  TIA ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Rib Block?
Jan 28, 2010

I am typing a repair of ventral hernia with mesh implant.  I finished with the report but need help ASAP with the blank.  (Rib block)  Thanks to all for help in advance.   Thanks ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

NEM Surgical Block?
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a cyst excised with with careful excision of the capsule of the cyst, s/l NEM block, and sent for pathological evaluation.  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Block Certain Emails?
May 07, 2014

I would rather not receive emails from FIASCO and would like to block them. Is that possible? Their nastygrams cause me to make MORE mistakes, not less. When are they going to realize the damaging psychology behind this charade? ...

CHOP Fascicular Block
Feb 25, 2010

Never heard of this ... "CHOP" fascicular block ...

AV Block, Number Types
Jan 30, 2012

I know that Mobitz type AV block is always expressed in roman numerals- but with just AV block types I, II, etc. is that also correctly expressed in roman numerals?  I always thought yes but have a coworker here saying no.  Just want to get a definitive answer.  Thanks! ...

Hypogastric Nerve Block
Jun 01, 2012

SL ... "alar clot"  "This was done while injecting a small alar clot of 1% Lidocaine to anesthetize the tract."   Thanks!     ...

Well I Am Finally On The Chopping Block
Jul 23, 2012

I was told last Friday that if my score is not 99% for the next pay period I will be terminated. This last pay period I had a 98.6% score. So if I don't reach 99 that will be it. Funny how that is the same time that my account marchs off to a foreign country! I love my job!  : ) loved, I mean! : ( ...

Head On The Chopping Block Again
Aug 28, 2012

I failed a quality audit.  I have 3-4 weeks to confess my sins, repent and start bleating their praises.  Interestingly, I just got a letter from my MModal life insurance that says it was canceled and is addressed "Dear terminated employee."  A prophecy of things to come?    Still, I find it oddly depressing.  How does MModal manage to birng me down after so long?  You would think I would be totally immune to it by now.  I know all the logical defenses: ...

Having Writers Block.. Is It Symmetric Or Symmetrical
Nov 05, 2009

Face is symmetrical. ...

1-to-1 Mixture Or One-to-one Mixturundle Branch Block Nm
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

Block-style Vertical List
Sep 20, 2011

Does anyone have a sample of this?  I think it should just be: 1.    Hello 2.    Goodbye 3.    Etc. However, when I attempt to look it up, it seems much more complicated.    ...