A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chronic medical illnesses include *patent* cardiac valve. - Does this make sense??

Posted: Oct 29, 2009

nm tia

yes - bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
x

patent - mmt

[ In Reply To ..]
look up patent in your Dorlands.

Similar Messages:

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Patent
Jun 06, 2010

Occluded right upper lobe posterior and superior segments "patent" into rear segment right upper lobe. Thank you! ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Area Is Grossly Patent?
Jun 16, 2011

During PE under ENT doc states after Uvula is midline s/l Area is grossly patent. Does the word area sound right or should it  be something else? ...

Here's ASR's Newest Take On PFO.. Patent Four Men Whiley
Mar 08, 2012

x ...

S/l *flap-loid* Patent Foramen Ovale
Jul 28, 2011

s/l *flap-loid* patent foramen ovale ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Any Recommendations On Questions To Include During
Sep 26, 2012

Am considering a position and have completed the testing process.  Seems there are always after-the-fact issues that people wish they would have known to address before jumping on board.  Would like to get some ideas beforehand if possible.   Thanks in advance for any insight you can share. ...

Please Include Sentence The Word Was Used In (sm)
Jun 10, 2013

I see so many requests for help with words without providing any info but what the word sounded like.  For most of these it isn't possible to help without knowing the sentence used (changing/omitting anything that would be a HIPAA violation, of course).  Other details that could help would be patient's diagnoses, type of specialty or what heading it is under (Past Medical History, Allergies, Medications, Social hx, etc). ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Trailing 0's, Is This Just In Meds Or Does It Include Measurements, Like 8.0 Mm? Thx
Jan 15, 2013

I'm a little confused, is this just for drugs, or does it include lab tests and measurements like 8.0 mm? ...

Do QA Percentages Include The Stuff That Is Out Of Our Control?
Jan 21, 2013

I'm an ex-Transcender and when I was approving my time sheet this morning I noticed that my time sheet said my percentage sent to QA was 20.2%.  I have NOT sent this many reports to QA as blanks, but have sent a lot of stuff due to discrepancies, no demographics match, no dictation, etc.  Are they seriously counting stuff that we have NO control over against us for purposes of denying bonuses?  I asked my TSM if that would be the case after we got news of the new pay cuts and ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

List Of Meds For Patient With CHF And Atrial Fib. Include Med S/l Petazopral.
Aug 11, 2011

Any help appreciated.  Thx. ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

Line Counts - When Figuring Lines, Do Most People Include Spaces?
Jul 24, 2012

When figuring lines, do most people include spaces? ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

S/l RS Gag And Is Now On Aerosol Tracheostomy Collar With A Passy-Muir Valve
May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear. ...

Acute-on-chronic Or Acute On Chronic
Feb 06, 2010

How would  you type this... Acute-on-chronic or acute on chronic? ...

Acute On Chronic
May 22, 2010

Which is the correct way -- acute on chronic or acute-on-chronic? ...

Acute-on-chronic Vs Acute On Chronic
May 31, 2011

I have used acute-on-chronic for years, but more recently my VR prints out acute on chronic.  Did I miss something?  i.e. acute-on-chronic kidney disease. ...