A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Posting Swapboard - 2sweet

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

I am new to MModal. I need to post 5 hours on one of my Sundays to work to see if anyone will cover those. My CCM said I needed to post on swapboard. I can get to swapboard but I don't see anything on there to click for posting. I have went through my paperwork and can't find anything other than what swapboard is for, not posting on it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is how you do it, but I am afraid nobdy usually picks it up SM - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
Go to swapboard on the left select the date of your shift on the calender. Then look to the right at the top part of screen it says schedule. On the left hand side of your shift in the column labeled actions click on the blue word swap. Then click swap shift. However, if nobody picks it up then you are still responsible to work that shift. I never have any success with this. Good luck hope it works for you:)

Never had success either - AnonToo

[ In Reply To ..]
At least I know it isn't me :)

I can't even find the swapboard nm - slave wages

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I never use the swap board....if I had to take 5 hours off - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
on Sunday, I'd just send my CCM an email stating I have to do so (plenty of time in advance of course), explaining to her when I will make up the hours later in the week. If you can't make up the hours ask for PTO. If you don't have PTO I am afraid you are screwed. This company sucks in that regard (and other regards too for that matter).

We're Only Allowed - To Make Up the Time At Their Will

[ In Reply To ..]
In other words, I can't just make it up when it's convenient for me, I have to keep checking e-mails to see when they need the help. SO, I don't much bother even adjusting my schedule, can't deal with the nonsense that comes with it.

Similar Messages:

NJA Again - Swapboard Has Hardly Anything
Jun 02, 2010

to claim - maybe 1 or 2 shifts with 1 or 2 hours - what the ____ is MQ thinking?  I'm taking my time without pay because I'm NOT using my precious (I hardly get any) PTO that I intend to use for a vacation this summer and you can't make it up because there's nothing on the swapboard!!!  Aaah, feel better now that I've vented. ...

Swapboard - What A Joke
Apr 13, 2010

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way about the swapboard; that it is crap for a FT employee.  It seems to serve the PT employees well though, because they can readily pick up more hours. I wanted to swap a shift for Saturday hours.  There was a shift the exact amount of time I needed on the Sunday prior, so I thought it would be perfect.  I was wrong.  CCM said that we are responsible for our shift, and that we are not approved OT, (meaning that I cannot take tha ...

Swapboard - Come On People And Use It
May 17, 2010

I have been trying to use the swapboard to flex my schedule around and seems like nobody is using it but a couple of people.  I am a Tier III.  I am just writing this to see if more people can use this and would like to know why no one is using it to move their schedules around instead of missing or using PTO or making up time which makes you feel like you are working every day of your life.  Please your thoughts? ...

Swapboard - Are Any Regions Using It??????
May 28, 2010

I am in the north region and no one is using the Swapboard except me, which does not do me any good!!  What is going on???  Any other regions actively using it??? ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Swapboard Coming Soon...
Nov 26, 2014

I just got word that they're going to be using the swapboard soon.  Has anyone ever used that and can you tell me anything about it?  I'm just curious if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Does Anybody Even Understand The Swapboard
Apr 06, 2015

It just confuses me.  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

SwapBoard - How Does This Whole Thing Work?
May 10, 2010

I have a few questions about the SwapBoard.  I missed our conference call.  So your supervisor doesn't approve your time off anymore?  From what I understand, if you need a day off, you post your shift on the SwapBoard and hope that someone picks it up?  How does this whole thing work?  TIA. ...

Whatever Happened To This Swapboard Thing?
Dec 07, 2010

Whatever happened to this swapboard thing?  Everytime I go in to check it there are no dates/times there to swap.  Is anybody else using this?  I wanted to try to swap some hours for next Sunday to go to X-mas church service.  Sent 2 emails to supervisor and a phone call and have gotten no response in 2 weeks - that's ridiculous. So, is it up and running or not? ...

Swapboard - How To Give Away Shift?
Jan 28, 2011

I know how to claim a shift using the swapboard, but how do I give away a shift? I can't figure it out by looking at the swapboard and the "help" doesn't tell me how either. Can someone walk me through it please?  Thank you in advance. ...

Prn Hem/onc Job Posting
May 08, 2010

Did anyone apply and then hear about the prn job with Audrey's Transcription Service?  Thanks.  ...

Job Posting
May 25, 2010

How can they ask you to work stated hours if you are an IC?  I see this all the time.  They want an employee, full time, but an IC.  Don't understand all that. ...

Just Saw A Posting For GT For $70 An A/h - Now That
Jul 10, 2012

these jobs are out there and this is along the norm.  Don't - DO NOT - buy into the $30 or $45 an a/h baloney.  They are ripping you off.  Yes, I'm back on my soap box LOL. ...

Why Is TT Out Of H. Always Posting Sm
Dec 21, 2013

the same job ad(s) OVER and OVER again? ...

REV.COM Job Posting....
Mar 19, 2014

According to the job posting this company is based in San Francisco.  The stated pay rate averages $241.00 per month.  If I were this company, I would embarrassed to advertise the pathetic pay they give their MTs in one of the most expensive cities in the country.  If it weren't so tragic that there are desperate people out there looking for a job, it would be laughable.  ...

Funny Job Posting...
Feb 19, 2010

This on the job board today: "XXXX is looking for an experienced QA person to start immmediatly. We are also looking for MT's that have expereince in cardiology (esl), er and discharge summary experience." Yes, I think that QA person does need to start "immediatly". ...

Test Posting
Apr 05, 2010

I wrote a long post and it would not go through, despite the fact that I posted one earlier today.  This is just a test. ...

Job Board Posting . . .
May 16, 2010

On-call radiology work for weekends only . . . at 6 cpl!!!!!  Wow.  I hope no one is willing to take something like this. ...

Radiology IC Job Posting
Oct 27, 2010

I noticed that posting and sent an email.  Pretty sure they posted something similar before because my email had saved their address in it.  Never heard back though.  Does anyone remember this besides me?  Did anyone get hired?  Or a call?  Or an interview?  $2.50 a report, for anyone who has never been paid per report, is excellent!  ...

Posting Pet Peeve
Nov 05, 2010

I have a POSTER pet peeve.  When a comment or question is posted about a specific company, why is the original poster likely to never elaborate?  Why are they wasting everyone’s time? What is up with these hit-and-run posts?   Someone makes an outrageous comment or asks a question implying something negative.  Then when you answer and either ask for more information or ask the original poster a question, the original poster is long gone – never to be heard ...

Re Psychiatric MT Job Posting
Feb 23, 2011

Can somebody explain to me how to access this site to take their test?Ftps://ftp.psychtrans.net. ...

TT And The Posting Of An IC Getting Work From TT.
Jun 06, 2011

Concerned about the posting from the Midwestern MT who said she had work to be done from TransTech and here we all are sitting and checking and no work.  Wondering now about this new SWAT team thing.  From what I was told that the 'beast of the business' is they worry about TAT because they have to take a cut in their portion of the line count wages, so they'd rather meet the TAT?  And yes, we are all cross trained pretty much anyway, but they want lightening speed. ...

TT Posting For Radiology
Sep 08, 2011

What is up with this?  They have plenty of inside people to ASK if they want this work?? I don't get it.  How about the old saying from companies that they "hire within first" because they treat the employees with respect since they have been there and are 'loyal.'  So, many scraping for work and being exhausted by the demands of having to produce for pennies.  Where is this job going?  Where is the labor board?  We only have this board.  ...

Posting Resumes
Nov 11, 2011

Has anyone ever received any response to your resume posted online.  Not sure if I should do this or no so just wondering.  Thanks ...

Wow, Became Really Excited With The Posting Of A New Job (sm)
Dec 17, 2011

Became even more excited when I read that it was owned by a former transcriptionist and then it hit, pay will start at 7-8 CPL, depending upon experience and oh, hey, all of our transcriptionists are ICs.  What the heck????  Oh well, hopefully one of the 50 companies that I have applied with this week will contact me.  Still beating that worn out path .... Good luck to anyone else that is looking! ...

A Job Posting By Nuance
Aug 19, 2012

A BETTER CAREER IS WAITING FOR YOU! Nuance is seeking quality-minded Medical Transcriptionists and Quality Editors with a passion for excellence who seek to join a winning team.  Nuance Transcription Services, the fastest-growing provider of services to Health Information Management organizations, strives to be the best employer in the industry by offering highly competitive pay and benefits.  Our rapid expansion offers unique and unrivalled career growth opportunities to our team memb ...

I Was Excited About The Job Posting That Just
Aug 20, 2012

showed up until I saw it paid NO SPACES!!  I have MS Word 2000 and FTP.  I will not apply because of no spaces though.  Dislike! ...

Just Noticed A New Job Posting....
Sep 06, 2012

on another board under the name of Focus Infomatics.  It is advertising for acute care and new grads... out of curiousity, I clicked on the ad and was shocked to find that it was Nuance advertising.  Perhaps they are having a bit of trouble finding qualified transcriptionists who will apply to their company and are now resorting to using an old name that was gobbled up or became a part of Nuance a long time ago.  Kind of "shady" advertising, if you ask me.  Hopefully the new ...

Trouble Posting-sm
Oct 02, 2012

Every time I try to post an ad appears over the code I am supposed to enter....so frustrating.  How can I fix this? ...