A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Teamwork Swapboard - MT in CA

Posted: Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading bar on my teamwork now.  Can anyone help me figure this out?  Thanks in advance.  :)

Wow, I've NEVER used the swapboard ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I've worked here forEVER and I've never been given a hard time about making up hours on the weekend or been told to use the swapboard - I didn't think anyone ever used it because I've never seen anyone post there either. I work in the western region too but we must have different CCMs.

CMs and different rules - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told (North region) to ONLY make up hours if they are needing extra help and with their permission. In other words, I can't just hop on on a day off if I need to make something up. It doesn't happen often that I need to, but we only get updates a couple of times a day, and that's how we find out if we can make it up. "OT/Makeup Approved." So, it's like a last minute thing.

I can understand, they don't want you to take work away from people, I just wish there was a way to find out ahead of time before I decide to take PTO, lose the day or what.

thought swampboard was extinct - no user here

[ In Reply To ..]
Just check with CCM and set up when to make up hours.

swapboard was disabled effective 4/3.....smg - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
According to an email that our CCM sent out, the swapboard feature of Teamwork was disabled effective 4/3. I am in SE region, but would assume that applies to all.

Swap Board is still in use in our region. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Although, our CCM does have to fill in the swap board hours available.

Wow... I was under the impression it has been not in use for a few years..sm - Sunflower

[ In Reply To ..]
it has been several years (possibly 3) that the function was disabled and could not be used until further notice. Never heard anyting since. I'm in the north and have been moved a few times also to different CCMs. I like the above poster have never been given a hard time about making time up.
Same here. I thought the swapboard was defunct - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
a long time ago. There was never anything to swap anyway. Another BIG waste of time/change/training to use it. We should start a list of MQ/MModal flops. It would be endless!

No hours listed means CCM didn't fill it in. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

NJA Again - Swapboard Has Hardly Anything
Jun 02, 2010

to claim - maybe 1 or 2 shifts with 1 or 2 hours - what the ____ is MQ thinking?  I'm taking my time without pay because I'm NOT using my precious (I hardly get any) PTO that I intend to use for a vacation this summer and you can't make it up because there's nothing on the swapboard!!!  Aaah, feel better now that I've vented. ...

Swapboard - What A Joke
Apr 13, 2010

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way about the swapboard; that it is crap for a FT employee.  It seems to serve the PT employees well though, because they can readily pick up more hours. I wanted to swap a shift for Saturday hours.  There was a shift the exact amount of time I needed on the Sunday prior, so I thought it would be perfect.  I was wrong.  CCM said that we are responsible for our shift, and that we are not approved OT, (meaning that I cannot take tha ...

Swapboard - Come On People And Use It
May 17, 2010

I have been trying to use the swapboard to flex my schedule around and seems like nobody is using it but a couple of people.  I am a Tier III.  I am just writing this to see if more people can use this and would like to know why no one is using it to move their schedules around instead of missing or using PTO or making up time which makes you feel like you are working every day of your life.  Please your thoughts? ...

Swapboard - Are Any Regions Using It??????
May 28, 2010

I am in the north region and no one is using the Swapboard except me, which does not do me any good!!  What is going on???  Any other regions actively using it??? ...

Posting Swapboard
Apr 27, 2012

I am new to MModal. I need to post 5 hours on one of my Sundays to work to see if anyone will cover those. My CCM said I needed to post on swapboard. I can get to swapboard but I don't see anything on there to click for posting. I have went through my paperwork and can't find anything other than what swapboard is for, not posting on it. Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Swapboard Coming Soon...
Nov 26, 2014

I just got word that they're going to be using the swapboard soon.  Has anyone ever used that and can you tell me anything about it?  I'm just curious if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Does Anybody Even Understand The Swapboard
Apr 06, 2015

It just confuses me.  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

SwapBoard - How Does This Whole Thing Work?
May 10, 2010

I have a few questions about the SwapBoard.  I missed our conference call.  So your supervisor doesn't approve your time off anymore?  From what I understand, if you need a day off, you post your shift on the SwapBoard and hope that someone picks it up?  How does this whole thing work?  TIA. ...

Whatever Happened To This Swapboard Thing?
Dec 07, 2010

Whatever happened to this swapboard thing?  Everytime I go in to check it there are no dates/times there to swap.  Is anybody else using this?  I wanted to try to swap some hours for next Sunday to go to X-mas church service.  Sent 2 emails to supervisor and a phone call and have gotten no response in 2 weeks - that's ridiculous. So, is it up and running or not? ...

Swapboard - How To Give Away Shift?
Jan 28, 2011

I know how to claim a shift using the swapboard, but how do I give away a shift? I can't figure it out by looking at the swapboard and the "help" doesn't tell me how either. Can someone walk me through it please?  Thank you in advance. ...

Another Teamwork ?
Jan 15, 2010

On the timesheets, if we have an hour of training, where is that listed.  My CCM just put it in and added under hours making it look like I worked 9 hours - how will they know to pay me a benefit rate for that 1 hour of training? ...

Teamwork Help Please
Mar 30, 2010

I need to put through an alert for sick hours. My CCM can't tell me how because her screen looks different.  What she told me did not work.  Called support, they did not know how, referred me to the quickcard which I did download but can't read because I am using my own computer and don't have the program to read their documents. Anyway, that was just venting for how user-unfriendly Teamwork is in my opinion. I went to messaging and put in a message and saved it, shows ...

Can Anyone Get Into Teamwork Yet?
Apr 11, 2013

I know they were doing maintenance but I still can't get in.  It's saying IE can't open the page.  I also can't get into Outlook or several other websites, but I can get here okay!  Want to know if it's just me.  Thanks. ...

Help With Teamwork
Aug 27, 2014

When I turned my computer on this a.m., all my info for teamwork was missing.    Don't know what should be on the line entitled code.  HELP. ...

Question About Teamwork/SS
Jan 14, 2010

I have submitted a request for a day off in teamwork.  Does anyone know how or where the answer to the request shows?  Wil it say "approved" or something similar on the same page as the request?  Thanks. ...

Teamwork Question
Jan 20, 2010

Is the user name in Teamwork when logging on "medquist?"  I deleted my browing history yesterday which also deleted passwords, etc., and now I cannot remember what I had in for the user name.  Any help appreciated. ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

Trouble With DQS, TeamWork
Jun 19, 2012

Same thing happening again this a.m... DQS only loading part of audio.  TeamWork not working.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

TeamWork, UltiPro
Feb 05, 2013

Cannot get into TW for 4 hours.  UltiPro will not accept password and/or ID.  Been happening since early afternoon for TW, several days for UltiPro.  Anyone know about these?  Thanks! ...

Question About Teamwork Being Down
Jul 08, 2013

Are we able to add in our times ourselves when we couldn't clock in or out when TW was down this morning?  If so, how do we do it? ...

OK ... Question About Teamwork/NJA
Jan 01, 2014

I've been logging in and out all day and every time I log in there is NJA.  I can see in the back log that our region is wiped out.  So, when I'm in Teamwork, do I list my shift as "excused absence no work" or "PTO unscheduled", if I want to be paid for my shift?  I can't afford to take it off with no pay because I need the income for my first insurance premium coming out this check.  Is "excused absence no work", unpaid? Thanks in advance! ...

So, Are We Supposed To Log Out Of Teamwork Now?
Oct 06, 2014

I submitted for a ticket, but don't know what I'm supposed to do now. ...

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Teamwork Requests
May 07, 2015

Just wondering if anyone knows if what we as MT's see on/in our Teamwork/leave requests is exactly what TSA/Teamwork sees? I was told I submitted a request for a certain day and it didn't show on my end, and I've never had this happen before. I was the one who brought it to her attention; forwarded emails regarding the day I did request off and proved I did not request the day off that she said I did and had put me down for PTO. Yet, I'm still told "My" mistake has been corre ...

I Dislike The Teamwork Timecards!
Oct 15, 2009

I am sure I will get it soon, but for right now I am looking through my time card because we have to approve them soon and I am like "What in the world is going on?"  I assume it is right though.  ...