A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Swapboard - are any regions using it?????? - Ang

Posted: May 28, 2010

I am in the north region and no one is using the Swapboard except me, which does not do me any good!!  What is going on???  Any other regions actively using it???

Swapboard-are any regions using it - Oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]
It is not up and runnin yet, at least not in the West region. They keep postponing it because they haven't worked out the bugs.

My region is using it, but it is only useful for - Useless for me

[ In Reply To ..]
part time people. It is useless for full time people because the system will not let us claim shifts/hours because scheduled for 40 hours. We cannot plan for time off ahead of time by swaping shifts because of this and have to use PTO instead.

Maybe in your group there are more full time people than part time people?

supposed to claim OT shifts from swap board - NE MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah right, so much easier to NOT work OT rather than mess with the swap board. I used to work OT all the time, but now that we have to claim a shift I haven't picked up a shift yet. And what happens if someone wants to work OT but seeing the shifts are only posted on the hour and when they want to log in it is 30 minutes past the hour? Honestly, are they supposed to wait to work OT? Why must we claim shifts again? Yet another MQ idea that looked good on paper but not practical.

Similar Messages:

NJA Again - Swapboard Has Hardly Anything
Jun 02, 2010

to claim - maybe 1 or 2 shifts with 1 or 2 hours - what the ____ is MQ thinking?  I'm taking my time without pay because I'm NOT using my precious (I hardly get any) PTO that I intend to use for a vacation this summer and you can't make it up because there's nothing on the swapboard!!!  Aaah, feel better now that I've vented. ...

Swapboard - What A Joke
Apr 13, 2010

I was wondering if anyone else felt the same way about the swapboard; that it is crap for a FT employee.  It seems to serve the PT employees well though, because they can readily pick up more hours. I wanted to swap a shift for Saturday hours.  There was a shift the exact amount of time I needed on the Sunday prior, so I thought it would be perfect.  I was wrong.  CCM said that we are responsible for our shift, and that we are not approved OT, (meaning that I cannot take tha ...

Swapboard - Come On People And Use It
May 17, 2010

I have been trying to use the swapboard to flex my schedule around and seems like nobody is using it but a couple of people.  I am a Tier III.  I am just writing this to see if more people can use this and would like to know why no one is using it to move their schedules around instead of missing or using PTO or making up time which makes you feel like you are working every day of your life.  Please your thoughts? ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Posting Swapboard
Apr 27, 2012

I am new to MModal. I need to post 5 hours on one of my Sundays to work to see if anyone will cover those. My CCM said I needed to post on swapboard. I can get to swapboard but I don't see anything on there to click for posting. I have went through my paperwork and can't find anything other than what swapboard is for, not posting on it. Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Swapboard Coming Soon...
Nov 26, 2014

I just got word that they're going to be using the swapboard soon.  Has anyone ever used that and can you tell me anything about it?  I'm just curious if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing.  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Does Anybody Even Understand The Swapboard
Apr 06, 2015

It just confuses me.  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

SwapBoard - How Does This Whole Thing Work?
May 10, 2010

I have a few questions about the SwapBoard.  I missed our conference call.  So your supervisor doesn't approve your time off anymore?  From what I understand, if you need a day off, you post your shift on the SwapBoard and hope that someone picks it up?  How does this whole thing work?  TIA. ...

Whatever Happened To This Swapboard Thing?
Dec 07, 2010

Whatever happened to this swapboard thing?  Everytime I go in to check it there are no dates/times there to swap.  Is anybody else using this?  I wanted to try to swap some hours for next Sunday to go to X-mas church service.  Sent 2 emails to supervisor and a phone call and have gotten no response in 2 weeks - that's ridiculous. So, is it up and running or not? ...

Swapboard - How To Give Away Shift?
Jan 28, 2011

I know how to claim a shift using the swapboard, but how do I give away a shift? I can't figure it out by looking at the swapboard and the "help" doesn't tell me how either. Can someone walk me through it please?  Thank you in advance. ...

NJA IN MQ REGIONS
Jul 28, 2010

Is there any particular region that gets NJA more than others?  Would you be willing to post your state?  I'm wondering why my region is bombarded with work in the past 6 - 8 months.  I am getting calls and emails BEGGING for help. We are always back logged and being offered bonuses and incentive pay.  I am in SW New Mexico.  It is easy to get help and a hold of my CCM and RTL and they are very helpful and professional. Just wondering if it's all in one area o ...

What Are Regions?
Apr 07, 2011

Does it mean your main hospitals/clinics are in a specific region?  Just curious as I'm former Spheris & we didn't have anything like that.  My primary is in FL & my backups are from coast to coast pretty much. ...

Transcend Regions?
Jan 31, 2010

When I was with MQ, it had regions, but in all the information we MDIers have thus received, I don't remember anyone talking about regions.  So will the accts that merged over be split into regions? By the way, has anyone (MDIers) received the new log-in numbers yet?  I expect we'll need them for tomorrow and I have yet to hear about mine... ...

MMEs In All Regions Mainly Doing MT And
Apr 06, 2010

NM   ...

What Regions Have Work Right Now?
Jan 04, 2012

Are there any regions that are working here in the UNITED STATES today right now?  ...

Help On How To Write These Regions
Apr 24, 2012

The patient's peritoneal carcinomatosis index is 34.  This is as follows:  Region 03, region 13, region 23, region 33, region 42, region 53, region 63, region 73, region 82, region 92, region and 102, region 112, region 123.  The small bowel serosa surface and had minimal disease. They were dictated as region zero 3, 1 3, etc.  Im thinking maybe I should have them as 0-3, 1-3, etc all the way down the line to region 10-2, 11-2, 12-3???  ...

NJA In One Of The North Regions
May 29, 2013

I know Memorial Day slowed the work down, but come on!!! ...

Are There Specific Regions
Feb 28, 2014

Specific regions??? I wish. I am supposed to be West but have reports from California, Oregon, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Virginia, etc.  You name it.  Hardly ever the same client or dictator. This doesn't make it easy to make line count or any money having to start over with every report.   ...

Mergining Of Regions?
Aug 06, 2014

Can someone explain what this merge of regions is? I have not received a single email regarding any changes. ...

All The Regions Are Merged Into One?
Aug 16, 2014

TSM (whatever) sent e-mail saying "With the merger of all regions into one..." I thought it was just a couple of BoBs merging.  Ok. I'd say TSMs will be on the chopping block first, then us, then the suits can put on the party hats and open the Mysore facility with glee. ...

Question Abour Your Regions?
Dec 21, 2009

From reading MQs posts it seems that different regions do better than others.   My question is, are you hired and put into a "Region" according to where you live or your experience, or who needs help, or . . . ?   Have a Merry X-Mas and hopefully a Happy New Year! ...

Quality Guidlines Across Regions
Apr 24, 2010

After discussing with some MTs in other regions, I am discovering that MMEs across regions are doing things differently.  I just became an MME last year and had not done QA before.  We have repeatedly been told to only fix what is WRONG - and to NOT make the report look like we typed it ourselves.  In other words, don't be picky - only change it if it changes the meaning of the sentence/report. However, this is not the case across regions.  I've seen MTs in other r ...

Slow In One Of The North Regions
Aug 01, 2012

Jobs dribbling in drip.....drip.....drip ...

Creation Of 'super Regions' So Do We No Longer Have A BOB?
Nov 06, 2013

just got the email from my HSDM.  Don't want to copy word for word on here.  ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Let's Try This One More Time. "Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Intern
Aug 10, 2010

Let's try this one more time. "Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) 'pointment' or infarctions." ...

FLAIR Intensity In The Right "parasagittal, Parietal, Cortical" Regions. How To Type?
Aug 22, 2010

FLAIR intensity in the right parasagittal, parietal, cortical regions.  How to type? ...