A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET still posting - ncmt

Posted: May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA

I responded to 2 threads with very detailed posts; see below and in April archive link at bottom of - LifePostNuance

[ In Reply To ..]
Do a CTRL + F and type in qmedet to quickly find the posts on the pages. Good luck in your job search.

LPn

Nice people, low pay, GOBS AND GOBS of work. - nm ICs only.

[ In Reply To ..]
They only hire ICs, low pay, plenty of work.

Low Pay? - Curious MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you saying low pay for VR? I have just been hired by them and will be doing straight typing, so I would hope you're not referring to straight typing because the line rate is as good as most.

How long to hear from them - zimfraf

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent my resume twice, once a few weeks ago with their first posting and again just recently. How long did it take them to contact you? Did they call or send something via email?
Fast! - Curious MT
[ In Reply To ..]
They contacted me in two days. From there things moved very fast. First I had to take the test. They notified me the next morning that I had passed and things moved very fast from that point forward. I only applied once and heard from them very quickly.
What kind of schedule? They mostly need - night/weekend MTs. sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they weren't interested in your choice of schedule? Just a guess.

Similar Messages:

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Prn Hem/onc Job Posting
May 08, 2010

Did anyone apply and then hear about the prn job with Audrey's Transcription Service?  Thanks.  ...

Job Posting
May 25, 2010

How can they ask you to work stated hours if you are an IC?  I see this all the time.  They want an employee, full time, but an IC.  Don't understand all that. ...

Just Saw A Posting For GT For $70 An A/h - Now That
Jul 10, 2012

these jobs are out there and this is along the norm.  Don't - DO NOT - buy into the $30 or $45 an a/h baloney.  They are ripping you off.  Yes, I'm back on my soap box LOL. ...

Why Is TT Out Of H. Always Posting Sm
Dec 21, 2013

the same job ad(s) OVER and OVER again? ...

REV.COM Job Posting....
Mar 19, 2014

According to the job posting this company is based in San Francisco.  The stated pay rate averages $241.00 per month.  If I were this company, I would embarrassed to advertise the pathetic pay they give their MTs in one of the most expensive cities in the country.  If it weren't so tragic that there are desperate people out there looking for a job, it would be laughable.  ...

Funny Job Posting...
Feb 19, 2010

This on the job board today: "XXXX is looking for an experienced QA person to start immmediatly. We are also looking for MT's that have expereince in cardiology (esl), er and discharge summary experience." Yes, I think that QA person does need to start "immediatly". ...

Test Posting
Apr 05, 2010

I wrote a long post and it would not go through, despite the fact that I posted one earlier today.  This is just a test. ...

Job Board Posting . . .
May 16, 2010

On-call radiology work for weekends only . . . at 6 cpl!!!!!  Wow.  I hope no one is willing to take something like this. ...

Radiology IC Job Posting
Oct 27, 2010

I noticed that posting and sent an email.  Pretty sure they posted something similar before because my email had saved their address in it.  Never heard back though.  Does anyone remember this besides me?  Did anyone get hired?  Or a call?  Or an interview?  $2.50 a report, for anyone who has never been paid per report, is excellent!  ...

Posting Pet Peeve
Nov 05, 2010

I have a POSTER pet peeve.  When a comment or question is posted about a specific company, why is the original poster likely to never elaborate?  Why are they wasting everyone’s time? What is up with these hit-and-run posts?   Someone makes an outrageous comment or asks a question implying something negative.  Then when you answer and either ask for more information or ask the original poster a question, the original poster is long gone – never to be heard ...

Re Psychiatric MT Job Posting
Feb 23, 2011

Can somebody explain to me how to access this site to take their test?Ftps://ftp.psychtrans.net. ...

TT And The Posting Of An IC Getting Work From TT.
Jun 06, 2011

Concerned about the posting from the Midwestern MT who said she had work to be done from TransTech and here we all are sitting and checking and no work.  Wondering now about this new SWAT team thing.  From what I was told that the 'beast of the business' is they worry about TAT because they have to take a cut in their portion of the line count wages, so they'd rather meet the TAT?  And yes, we are all cross trained pretty much anyway, but they want lightening speed. ...