A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

contact information for QMedET? - bren44sgm

Posted: Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET?

Did you get your answer - A Little Late

[ In Reply To ..]

A couple days late, so you may have already gotten your answer.   

I guess the only way to contact her right now is through her Face book page.    

Following message regarding their website from last week:    

QMedET Solutions

We just switched over and are in the process of building the new one.  Hope to have it up soon with lots of improvements!

Are you looking for a job with them?  I doubt that any MTSO that is not actively advertising for immediate help to hire will be doing much over the holidays.  Try them again after the New Year.  Their new website may be ready by then.  

Good luck.  

QMedEt - brenkev44

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the help. I have looked at their facebook page. Figured I would do a little more checking after the holidays.

Similar Messages:

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

Synernet, Anyone Have Contact Information?
Feb 19, 2013

I tested for Synernet on Friday, 02/15.  I think I did well but haven't heard anything.  I was thinking about being proactive with a followup phone call to their recruiter.  Does anyone have any contact information for Synernet or have any idea how long it takes for them to get in touch with you after testing?  Any information would be appreciated! ...

MTs And Minimum Wage--contact Information
May 21, 2012

http://www.missouriemploymentlawattorney.com/Labor-and-Employment-Law-Blog/2011/October/Why-Medical-Transcriptionists-Are-Entitled-to-Ov.aspx   ...

TTD Contact Information For Those Who Never Got Paid Or Never Received Their 1099
Feb 10, 2013

Here are some of AK's many business pages on facebook. Try contacting her through these pages...want to know where your pay check is from TTD? Here it is....she stole our money and used it to fund these businesses: Amy's personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/amy.knightkelley Kelley's K9s: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelleys-K9s/241410562544454?fref=ts Fitness by Amy: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-Fitness-by-Amy-Kelley/368875573190117 Amy Kelley Photography: https:// ...

Contact Information For Superior Global, Plano, TX
Jan 30, 2015

I am trying to file my taxes for last year and have yet to receive my W2 from Superior Global Solutions.  Having been coldly terminated last May I no longer have access to anything related to them so I cannot go into the system and pull my W2 or PM or call my last team leader and apparently the phone number I had for them no longer exists.  How can get hold of them to request my W2?  Can anyone help me with contact information for this.  Thank you in advance. ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

Help - Looking For Contact Paper
Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks for the help. ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...