A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET Solutions feedback - Cautious

Posted: Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide....

I am an IC for them... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not familiar with the PATH program because I was part of a buy out from another company, so I can't really say what that is or how it works.

I CAN tell you this:
1. They have TONS of work.
2. The pay is a little on the low side (7 CPL/3CPL).
3. They pay on time by direct deposit.
4. The supervisors that I have come into contact with have always been helpful and extremely friendly.

I have been an MT for 17 years and have worked for various companies throughout that time and in my opinion this is one of the better companies out there to work for. I hope this helps in your decision.

Similar Messages:

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Any Feedback
Jan 18, 2012

Any feedback on Meridian? I just got a call from them for an interview. I would like feedback on them before I call them back. What platform do they use? What is their pay like, etc.  Thanks! ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...