A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET Solutions - training they offer through their PATH program? - ncmt

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming. 

has not anyone applied to this company from the other site? - ncmt

[ In Reply To ..]
still wondering what PATH is, sounds like 6 weeks of intense training. Anyone know? Thanks

Reply - Nellie

[ In Reply To ..]
I also am interested in their job ad. I have been waiting to see if you get any answers here. I did go to their website but it really did not give information MTs need. How did you find out about PATH and what exactly is it? I couldn't find anything on their site regarding a platform. Look forward to your post regarding this. Thank you.

to Nellie- I replied to the email address - ncmt

[ In Reply To ..]
with my cover letter and resume, within a few minutes (I guess automated) I had this detailed email explaining this PATH program. It takes 6 weeks. I think you even have to test beforehand to see if you qualify to enter the program. If you are accepted, then they set you up with a director of the program to learn the platform, account specs and then in 3 weeks you actually work on account. Seems very detailed. I was wondering if this was their way of training or if this is someway to get enrolled in school. I have not responded back. I was hoping to find out more on this board before making a decision.
e-mail - Nellie
[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, that e-mail addy no longer works...have to communicate through this site.

After reading your post above, I did send them my resume but I am very hesitant after what you said about all an applicant would have to go through if hired by them. I actually have never heard of this company before and I have been a remote MT for more than 15 years.

PATH - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for QMedET and have since 10/2010. The PATH program is extremely easy. Do not let that deter you if you are serious about working for the company. The training is basically making sure you know how to use the platform, understand the BOS, QMedET's guidelines, can scribe correctly,etc. I was out of PATH in about 2-3 weeks. This is one of the better companies out there and is growing. I can tell you that I rarely ever run out of work and have work 7 days a week if I want it. The owner is a very sweet lady who is doing a great job of growing her company. The QA managers are ALL great! I cannot say enough good about this company. Good luck to you!

to HappyMT- thank you so much for your - ncmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I was beginnng to wonder if anyone could help. I am replying back to request to take the test, I may already be too late. The ad reads as though there is really no line amount to meet or specific scheduling, is this correct? I just find this interesting cause you know all the companies have line minimums, etc., etc. which for some is not a possibility for whatever reason. Hope you reply back. Thank you,or you can email if you want

NCMT - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no minimum line count. However, once you are given your primary account, you will want to make sure you get that account done to meet the client's needs. As for specific hours, the company allows you to set your own hours. However, they do require that you give them a block of time that you will be working. They need to make sure that they are properly staffed during all hours. For example, if you wanted to work 6 hours a day and split your shift up, you might tell them that you will work 3 hours sometime between 8:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m. and work 3 hours sometime between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. They do expect you to work the hours you say that you will; however, the specific hours you wish to work are up to you. I hope that helps!
HappyMT - thank you for your posts - ncmt
[ In Reply To ..]
you have made things more clear, it sounded really complicated and I wondered if it was worth the effort. I hesitated to request testing to see if I would qualify for PATH, it's been a couple of days, so I maybe too late. I appreciate your help.
testing - curious
[ In Reply To ..]
I think I started testing with this company and if I remember it was in a PDF file but you had to retype all the questions? Did anybody have to do it that way? Even their multiple choice answers and definition choices?

Similar Messages:

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Anyone A Graduate Of M-TEC Training Program Or, Know Anyone?
Jan 05, 2010

I'm researching MT training programs & M-TEC seems to be the most recommended & credible, so far.  However, the price is over double the others, I suppose for good reason. Anyone trained w/M-TEC or, have any advice on training programs?  M-TEC, Andrews & Career Step keep popping up. thx so much. ...

Best MT Training Program? Thought It Was M-TEC!
Jan 06, 2010

I'm researching MT Training Programs & thought M-TEC was supposed to be the best.  However, just noticed on this Board, they've been bought out & program shortened, etc.? Now I'm really confused as to which is the best school for training & assistance with getting hired afterwards. Any recommendations? thx. ...

MTatHome Training Program
May 10, 2010

Is anyone familiar with the MTatHome Training Program.  I'm interested in becoming a MT.  What type of salary could I expect to make just starting out? ...

Ritecode Training Program?
Dec 31, 2014

If anyone has any experience with this coding training program, please share your comments. Thank you. ...

What Is The Consensus Of The Best Training Program For Coding?
Dec 08, 2010

I am thinking of learning coding and would like to know what is the best training program for coding?  Thanks. ...

To Those In MModal Coding Training Program.
Jun 06, 2014

I was just curious to find out how the MTs are doing that were accepted into the first Coding training program working 20 hours paid training and 20 hours as MT.   I am possibly considering applying if it is offered again and wanted some experienced opinions of those in it.    Thank you! ...

Path
May 04, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   intra--veiler?? septic? is what is sounds like! Any help!!?? Thanks ...

Path Help
Jan 20, 2015

Faint nuclear staining is seen in the cells showing s/l virotrophic changes. Help if you can please!  Thanks! ...

Path Report
May 01, 2010

Pituitary hemorrhage ---- acute ulceration.   Sounds like chajunum?? ...

M Path Catheter?
Dec 07, 2010

I know that is not right, but that is what it sounds like.  Help!! ...

Anyone Working Path For KS?
Feb 08, 2015

I currently work as an IC doing pathology but think employee status might be a better fit for me due to some extenuating circumstances.  I saw that KS had an ad for path transcriptionists.  Can anyone fill me in on them?  Do you type path for them?  Pay?  Treatment of employees, etc?  Much appreciated!! ...

Path Of The Medical Record
Mar 31, 2010

I'm trying to follow the path of a patient medical record. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. But here's my understanding: the doctor dictates (or inputs his data), then it goes to coding. From coding it goes to billing and from billing it goes to the designated payor (insurance company, medicare, etc).  So If my scenario is correct, then if there is not an accurate record, then it can't be coded correctly and it can't be billed correctly and the medical faciility does no ...

Path Word Can't Find
Mar 16, 2014

Dr says swirled needle in "phydolite" of Fidolite ? Can't find anywhere & my company does not answer either. Thanks for your help. This is a breast lesion sent to path. ...

Medication S/l Pro-path-i-none For Dysrhythmia Suppression? NM
Apr 15, 2010

NM ...

Caution, Using The Private Email Function On This Board Allows A Traceable Path
Dec 05, 2014

...and Nuance HAS used this method for tracing negative comments and it resulted in folks being fired.  Remember, anyone can represent themselves as anyone on the public board and request, "please email privately," but I would never ever do this! I try to remember to post this every so often for anynone not already aware.     ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...