A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET - Any reviews? - JustAnMT

Posted: Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!

Not too bad, really. But just like anywhere else, tough to make a living - AnonMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I did radiology for them on the Emdat platform. It was kind of a sucky account with fast talkers and the radiology reports were very short. I did this in addition to another MT job. I quit after a while as I wasn't making much money.

QMedET - SC

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with them since March. I have had no problems. The people are great. I didn't have to go through PATH. I make decent money and get to set my own hours. It works for me.

QMedET - SC

[ In Reply To ..]
Actually, I have been with them since 05/2013, not March

Similar Messages:

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Too Many Reviews
Feb 08, 2013

Why does this company love to review the crap out of us?  EVERY time I log on to a different account, there is a new review.  Several in one day.  I'm happy to say so far they are all 100% or close to it, but sheesh!! ...

Reviews
Feb 14, 2013

What is the difference between the reviews we have when we log onto an account and Fiesa reviews? ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

Escription Reviews?
Feb 09, 2011

My company is switching to escription in a few months.  We've heard the spiel from Escription.  Now I would like to hear from transcriptionists who use it.  What is the actual productivity improvement?  Any gliches with the software?  Do you like editing versus transcription?  Do you earn more or less now?  When your companies switched over to escription did the productivity improved as they said it would and how much reduction in staff occurred?  We've been told people can edi ...

Smartype - Reviews On It ?
Jan 01, 2013

Considering buying Smartype. Looking for reviews on it. Thanks! ...

Amphion ...reviews?
Dec 13, 2014

How hard is it to make a living on triton? ...

Precyse Reviews?
Mar 25, 2015

I saw a listing on my jobs.com from Precyse. The most recent review I see is several years old. Does anyone know about this company? I don't want to spend hours testing only to find out they're no good.    Thanks in advance! ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

AMPHION - Not What It's Cracked Up To Be From Reviews Here
Mar 10, 2010

Just wanted to give a heads up to anybody considering this company.  Even though they don't offshore, they are one of the worst bait-and-switcher MTSOs I've encountered. I was promised a non-overflow account by the talent acquisitions staff and then, once I actually started training, was moved to another account that at least had the work types I wanted.  But that was only overflow, so I got put on a secondary with specs so ridiculously different from my primary that I would ...

Reviews On Transcend As Employer
Jan 11, 2012

I'm looking into maybe working for Transcend.  I would welcome any and ALL reviews.  Feel free to post here, or e-mail me privately.   Thanks very much. ...

CastlePointe Management Reviews?
Jul 02, 2013

Has anyone ever worked for CastlePointe Management before? I can not find any reviews on them. All I know is they are a labour management service company, CastlePointe Management (CPM). CPM is subcontracted by IntelliType Corp. to provide the transcription service. ...

Speaking Of Glassdoor Reviews,
Mar 23, 2014

for MModal from yet another Indian employee:   “Horrible company to work, near to hell” ...

Glassdoor Reviews Of Nuance By MTs
Dec 24, 2014

They had me LOLing and appreciating the expressive writing skills of my fellow MTs. One especially good one is in toto below. We should all go on there and add to their sterling, well deserved reputation. This is in the public domain, so I don't think I am breaking any rules copying this, but by all means if anyone wants to put their name on this, I don't blame you. Great review of terrible employer. To wit:  “Working for them is like drowning and they are holding your he ...

SoftScript Reviews For 2015
Feb 07, 2015

Can anyone provide what it's like to work for this company?  Do they have enough work, benefits, etc.  Thank you ...

Post Audit Reviews For 3/21-3/27??
Mar 28, 2015

Anyone know what the cut-off date is for QA? I know we have until 04/03 for reversals.     ...