A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET Solutions - Anyone familiar with above company? - Carol2

Posted: May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you.

I've been an IC with them for a couple of months.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Very nice people. Pay is low. Pay is on time by direct deposit. Plenty, plenty, plenty of work, seriously you could work 24/7 and there would still be work available. Hope that helps!

But what do you average pay per hour? CPL tells us - nothing. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Questions - Carol2

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for posting. Could you tell me what platform is used, cpl rate and if spaces are paid for? Did you have to test? Do you have to work a set schedule? Do you work from a pool of a lot of dictators? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

QMedET--no contact info on their website? - elizabeth

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd be cautious!

as far as I know, they pay 7.5 cpl for straight typing - 4 cpl for editing. They

[ In Reply To ..]
use the Emdat platform and use "canned" text or "normals" that come up and they pay 2 cents for those lines. Yes, they pay for spaces. Direct deposit. I didn't have to test, I just had a conference call with about 5 other MTs and at the end filled out a questionnaire that asked if I am interested in working for them and to check part-time or full-time. They like you to be set up on yahoo messenger and you do have to tell them when you are going to work so they can plan for the work. You do type from a pool of dictators. The min amount of lines is 400 a day and you can always do more, but you do have to let them know your intentions on that. Very nice people. And you do have to get yourself set up with Emdat and basically train yourself on the platform (if you don't have any experience with it.) Hope this helps. Try them out. I have heard only good things about the company.

They use the Emdat Inscribe platform.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
with a pool of dictators. You set your schedule and let them know when you will be working. 7 CPL for straight typing, 3 CPL for VR.

QMedETSolutions - Carol2

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you get a telephone number from them? I got an email address for sending a resume - but no phone.

Similar Messages:

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

PRN Military Transcription - Anyone Familiar With This Company?
Sep 20, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company?  Would like info regarding their platform, dictators, pay scale and if they do VR.  Any info at all would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

MedScriptions Solutions? Anybody Know About This Company? Nm
Sep 22, 2010

nm ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Superior Global Solutions NOT A BAD COMPANY
Nov 03, 2010

This post is dated 11/3/10 just so we are clear. I would like to say that I currently work for Superior Global and I LOVE IT. If you don't make money, well thats your deal, because I can tell you that I make great money.  I have been doing this from home for 5 years and this is the best money I have ever made. They have NEVER held a check, they have NEVER not paid me, bounced a check or any of those other things I have read.  In fact, they usually send the check a few days earl ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Tough Company Decisions
May 21, 2014

Just wondering how many SGS MTs got the "phone call" yesterday and got laid off.  I was told I was not the only one.  But only reason was "tough company decisons".  I asked directly if it had to do with peformance, and the answer was "no".  Unemployment???? ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...