A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

info on QMedET? - kris

Posted: Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?

been there - tried that - No worries

[ In Reply To ..]
Not enough work for full time on the account I got. You have to keep checking for work and I never did see any work for fulltime. Maybe if you have 16 hours to sit around and check for work you might make more lines?? They hired me for full time, but I never got more than 600 lines in a week if I was lucky? Super short reports - not worth the time in my opinion, unless you are waiting for work at another company too then maybe checking for work back and forth might work because that is what I pretty much used this job for. I worked for someone else during this short time period I was there and glad I never quit my other one for this one. I never got any reply from any e-mails I sent on account questions or more work or another account or anything untilâ€Â¦... Your first contact person will be really nice and everything will go great and they will say what a great job you are doing. (I was off 100% QA before the weeks end). If you ask them a question on any of your QA feedback the tables will turn. I emailed them one time on a question I had on a couple reports that were QA'd and how one wanted it like this and the other like that (show versus shows was the question) and that I just wanted to verify and I sent them the reports that were contradicting each other. Then, all of a sudden I finally got a nasty lengthy e-mail reply from another lady there (not my first contact I was working with - another lady - must have been the QA!!) stating that she must have missed those other mistakes that I had made previously and the e-mail went on and on and on trying to belittle me and then at the end it said lets just move forward from this. So I did, but I guess she didn't? She never did answer the question I had. I thought it was quite funny and sad at the same time. I have been doing this for 10+ years and I have never in all my life got such an insulting e-mail and I have worked for some of the worst named on this board. So, to make a long story short, after I asked the show versus shows question the account dried up rather quickly for me. I started getting less and less work (lucky to get 200 lines a day) and then no more work and I just stopped checking for work and never heard anything from them again. I could have died at the keyboard and they would have never known or cared because I never heard anything from them. I just moved forward from there, oh well. I thought it was very unprofessional. I have no hard feeling though - just glad I didn't waste too much time on them. Everyone has a different experience with people they work for, so this is just how I felt and my experience with them and I do not miss them at all. Good luck to you.

QMedET - Cm

[ In Reply To ..]
Sent you an email

QMedET - Hanging in There

[ In Reply To ..]
I was also curious to find out any recent info on this company.

Pay is 7 CPL and 3 CPL for editing. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to work a set schedule and work is very low. Also, they have these "qualified lines" that only pay 1 CPL, which are templated into the reports. It's okay for a part-time job, but not if you have bills to pay.

QMedET - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a friend who works there who is quite happy. I tested, interviewed, and was accepted. I thought they were organized about account specifics, etc. My hesitance was that Emdat/Inscribe looks like a great transcription program, but I have never worked on it before and there was no training, no training pay, nothing. I asked a question about self-training and was told to call Inscribe support. I was afraid it would take me months to self-teach myself the platform and get up to speed, no training pay to start out.

qmed - catherine

[ In Reply To ..]
Their QA is a crazy woman. I mean certifiable but her butt in a straight jacket and medicate her CRAZY...and very very very rude. Who tells you to call the software company for training? AND Emdat does not have a medical dictionary and you can't incorporate one. I was hired for a specific type work due to my experience and never typed one single line of that type. Organized? My cat is more organized. Sweeter too. Don't even try and get paid there. I THINK they were acquired...their ad now has somewhere in Texas and the company is in fact in Oklahoma. Maybe they fired crazy bitch QA person?? Hard to believe.

May start out as no set hours... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hired on with only a line quota. It went well for the first 2 weeks and then the owner told everyone on account we needed to send in a schedule that we would work. When I told her I only took the job because she said I could work whenever as long as I got the lines in, she told me she never said that and that a schedule was required. I tried to work a set schedule for 2 more weeks, but finally had to quit as I can't stick to the same schedule every day. I always went well above the promised line quota, but that didn't matter to her. Pay was good at 9 cpl (acute care) and I really loved my QA (was my QA at previous company and I followed her to QMedMT), but I just couldn't stick to a schedule as the owner wanted because of having other obligations. I was sad to leave because I loved everything else about that job. So just be careful with promises of no set schedule. Even though I was very clear to everyone I talked to in the beginning about needing flexibility, it didn't work out as promised.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...