A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QMedET - share opinions - Johnnie

Posted: Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks.

I just started, so I can't say - Thornbush

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Conference call invite - SK

[ In Reply To ..]
Just got an email with an invite to a conference call.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Qmedet: The Only Person Happy Is Lifepostnuance
Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond... Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process??? ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

If You're Willing To Share...
May 22, 2012

I'm interested in figuring out the average VR lines per day an MT can average with M*M as well as how many straight typing lines you get per day.  I know this is dependent on a lot of different factors like account and the skill of the MT but, if you are willing to share, I would love for people to post how many lines per day you average on VR and straight typing. Recently someone here mentioned that the top producers in their region were producing 1200 VR lines per day.  I would ...

Have To Share...
Sep 19, 2012

This job was 1561s and very likely could have been done in about 200s.    Dictated:  Eyes:  Upper case p.m. Casey upper case are case are upper case L.  Place a; of ACE upper case place M intact; Transcribed Eyes:  PERRLA, OEM intact.  The WHOLE job was dictated thusly, bear in mind he did not skip a comma, period, semi-colon, colon, dash, hyphen or slash throughout the whole thing.  Spent quite a bit of time removing colons and periods.  It was ...

MEDQUISTS GIVES $4.70 PER SHARE
Oct 01, 2010

While we make less and less, Medquist and its stockholders fiddle while our Rome burns. ...

Got Some Gratitude To Share
Apr 06, 2011

I am grateful to have a job today.  I am grateful that work is available on that job.  I am grateful that it pays well.  I am just grateful.  It may not always be like that, but the majority of the time I have work, and can make money to pay my bills.  Not alot of people can say that.  Not to mention when I am sick like I am now, I can work in the comfort of my own home.  That in itself is a blessing!  I wish this for all of us.  Anybody else with gra ...

Sorry, Have To Share. Thought I Had Seen Everything.
Feb 28, 2012

ASR:  CAT of Eric vein  Dictated:  Cadaveric vein.  ...

ASR Blunder....HAD To Share!
May 09, 2012

...cervicovaginal reflection was then infiltrated "scum french lady" (circumferentially)...   some of this stuff you just can't make up!  ...

Too Funny Not To Share...
Jul 14, 2012

Here is an example of why we need to keep a sense of humor about what we do.  I am sure it shows other things but after the last day of transcribing this long psych eval -  the only thing I need more than humor is bourbon. (BTW, I gave up and am doing the last section of this report this morning.  My poor brain couldn't handle any more last night.) “… which suggests some risk for future problems in the future if treatment in this area of treatment efforts are un ...

I Couldn't Help It, Had To Share
Dec 18, 2012

One of my little foreign dictating darlins dictated under Social History said, patient doesn't smoke alcohol..   ...

Anyone Have A Tip They Can Share For Deleting
Nov 02, 2014

When doing VR, which of course is 98% of the time, I keep my hands at the bottom of the keyboard, left hand near Cntl, right hand hovering over the arrow keys.  Since there is a lot of deleting to do, you have to reach up to the top right corner of the laptop to press delete.  Of course I always have to look to make sure I don't accidentally hit insert.  It's so annoying.  Is there an easier way that I'm not thinking of?  Any suggestions would be SOOOO app ...

My TSM Felt It Appropriate To Share That She Had
Jan 15, 2015

since her baby slept through the night. She is refreshed and ready to go today. Apparently she does spend sleepness nights wondering how she'll pay her bills under this new exciting pay plan in addition to sleepless babies/kids. How insulting. Do they even think before they send these junk messages out ? ...

Share The Same Feelings?
Feb 17, 2015

I get several audits within the "acceptable" range and a "well done." Now, I get a mid-month audit where I fail the standard. ARGH!!! I hate this constant up and down.  Envy those who are able to achieve 100% and get whopping line counts.  Not happening  for me, however. ...

New Job Training Nightmares - Share Yours
Aug 12, 2010

This is the 2nd position I have found myself in in under 3 years.  Again, I am facing being trained by a person who is giving me information so quickly, it is impossible to write it down, left alone remember it.  logmein123 - I watch this MT go through the steps and she is moving through the steps at a furious speed, mumbling about going into the wrong window, back out, into something else, "write this down."  Sets me up and leaves out vital step which I don't realize for a ...