A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Qmedet: the only person happy is Lifepostnuance - happymt

Posted: Aug 31, 2014

I was doing research in Qmedet and found that the only person who seems to cheer lead for them is Lifepostnuance. I have had a tough time connecting with them and they are wanting me to do a lot of testing. I also saw that the owner posts on here and I am beginning wonder if the owner is Lifepostnuance. My experience has been that they are slow to respond...

Anyone have some suggestions if I should go forward with the process???

Great folks but moved on from MT/VR to greener pasture$. - LifePostNuance

[ In Reply To ..]
I've moved on out of medical record transcription/VR editing. This was my first foray into VR, and after topping out on my account production wise, I realized I was not going to be able to make a living long term. VR is a joke in this industry no matter what transcription company you work for - whoever thought up the VR business model should be flogged LOL

Your experience may be different, so I can't tell you to go forward or go elsewhere. I will say that QMed's 4 cpl for VR editing is the highest I was personally quoted for line rate in the time period that I was seeking/offered transcription jobs - everything else was 3-3.5 cpl. As someone else said, like anywhere else, it's hard to make a living on these kinds of pay rates.

How's that for cheerleading? ;-)

Best of luck to you.

LPn

Qmedet... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Only if you want to waste your time twiddling your thumbs waiting for a response, any response, from them when you need help. That was my experience. Yours might be different. Would not surprise me if lifepostnuance is the owner either.

Not the owner - see post above. - LifePostNuance

[ In Reply To ..]
I assume we were posting at exactly the same time for you to have missed my stating above that I've left QMed. I'm not the owner.

LPn

And you're right - VERY slow communication - LifePostNuance

[ In Reply To ..]
It took several days for my resignation email to be acknowledged with a reply.

LPn

Thank you - happymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for you responses! I will be looking elsewhere. I have seen/heard enough negative about them to go forward with the process.
Good luck to you all:)
You're welcome :-) nm - LifePostNuance
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

To LifePostNuance Re: QMedET Solutions
May 09, 2014

Would love to have an update on how things are going your second week with QMedET. I took the test, passed and am moving on to the next step. Tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. If you would rather email me to answer this question, please do. I'm very excited to move on to the next step with them! ...

Qmedet Took Over TCI
Feb 27, 2013

Qmedet took over TCI... what a shame. Nothing is the same the account managers ignore you when you have a question or an issue.  I would like to know more about Qmedet but I am unable to located information... anyone out there with info? Please share. Thanks. ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

Info On QMedET?
Mar 11, 2014

This sounds exactly what I am looking for  - IC with line quotas rather than set hours.  I wonder how they pay and how they are to work for... anyone?   ...

QMedET - Any Reviews?
Mar 28, 2014

HI!  Does anyone work for QMedET?  How are they to work for?  They have an ad on MTJobs and I was just curious about them.  Any info would be helpful.  Thank you!   ...

QMedET Still Posting
May 20, 2014

was thinking about applying.  Would like to get info from those who are working their, would anyone care to share.  TIA ...

Contact Information For QMedET?
Dec 22, 2010

Does anyone have the contact information for QMedET? ...

Anyone Heard Of QMedET Solutions
Jan 15, 2013

Hi, has anyone heard of QMedET solutions and if so would you recommend this company?  Also would anyone recommend Nuance?  Thanks ...

QMedET - Share Opinions
Jan 22, 2013

Anybody who works there care to share opinions on them, about how they treat you?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Info About QMedET To Share
Sep 17, 2013

I don't find anything in looking back a few weeks.  I know the platform, EMDAT Inscribe.  They pay 7 cpl during training and rates later depending on account.  Is there good work?  How much is VR editing?  Quality of VR reports prior to editing?  Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions Feedback
Sep 24, 2013

Anybody hired here recently willing to share their opinion of PATH and beyond?  Please provide as many details as you can, trying to decide.... ...

QMedet - Any Recent Information
Jan 14, 2014

Any recent information on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  Just got offered a job and would like to know any information.  I hadn't heard of this company before applying. ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

QMedet Solutions - Has Anyone Taken Their Test
Jun 13, 2014

Has anyone taken their test and if so how long did it take to get your results back?  ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

I Have A Schedule To Test With QMedET Solutions
May 01, 2012

Thursday and I wonder if anyone here can help me.  What kind of platform do they use and do you need MS Word 2003? Thanks! ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

Thank You To The Person Below Who
Nov 25, 2011

posted directions on changing window color in Win 7.  I changed mine to a light grey and somehow changed something when fiddling around with this that made the letters a more bold black color and what a difference it made.  My eyes do not feel strained like they did with the stark white background and ligher black letters.  Thanx. ...

So Sorry, QA Person, For The Job
Jul 20, 2012

Over 1000 seconds, took me 1-1/2 hours to do.  Total waste of my time.  Indian doctor who did not speak clearly.  I can't wait to see my line count today...not ...

QA Person
Jul 30, 2012

What exactly are the duties of a QA person?  Whenever I make a mistake she lets me know, of course, but she is always adding a snide remark and make me feel like I am still in school.  I am sick and tired of it.  I am thinking about complaining to my CCM, but I am not sure I want go that route yet.  I have saved all of her sarcastic comments.  So I made a mistake, she is not perfect.  She should just tell me about it and let it go.  I am not stupid.  I ack ...

Am I The Only Person...
Oct 02, 2012

Has not been given the go ahead for HIPAA training?  I got 2 e-mails in the past few months from CCM, stating to have it done by "the date they say," but nobody ever gave me a date.  I wrote to CCM who said "they" would be sending out an e-mail letting me know.  Just hope I didn't miss anything for this year's. ...

That Person Is Here Again
Nov 21, 2012

gets the whole nasty message into the subject and nickname/alias lines and then leaves the message blank? Hates on everybody?  Happy Thanksgiving nm. ...

Anybody Else Have A QA Person
Jan 01, 2014

Honestly, every time I get a big ding it is from one person. Everyone else seems to not mark me off much. Pardon my paranoia, but I just have to wonder if this person is targeting me and poring through my work until they find the one that has the errors and that's the one they end up reviewing. And about these "Major Errors" (or otherwise) - one middle digit off in platelets, really? 3 points? I know that is officially the rule, but to my knowledge unless platelets are particularly low or ...

To The Person Below With The $1,000
Jun 07, 2015

I read what you wrote and it touched my heart.  You sound like a really nice person who is just looking for the right option for you. I understand that. Like I said, it touched my heart, so I started brainstorming in your behalf from what I did and what might work for you.  Please don't laugh at my suggestions. They come from my heart. You mentioned that you wouldn't be able to use the $1,000 for Andrews. I can't remember what school you were required to use it at, but ...

VR Person From Thread Way Down Below.
Jan 20, 2010

When a company decides to make an account VR, are all the reports a mess to begin with for weeks or months until the voice engine (sorry if that's the wrong term) learns from the "straight" transcription that is done?  Why do different platforms matter (i.e., E-scription versus M-Modal, etc).  Is it possible for a company to get an account and make it VR from day 1, or do they have MTs do regular transcription on it for awhile? I guess I'm just trying to figure outwhat I sho ...

I'm Not A Violent Person. Really, I'm Not. BUT...
Apr 07, 2010

There is this PA in the South.  I want to hurt him badly. Seriously.  I want to poke sharp objects into his eyes or something.  He seems to dictate for everyone in this stinking hospital (which has the WORST sound quality, by the way) but he CAN'T TALK FOR CRAP!!!! I don't know what it is with this guy.  He can't even pronounce his own name clearly.  He talks as if he has his mouth stuffed full of cotton balls and Q-Tips shoved up his nose. All the wh ...

To The Person Looking For Former QKLs, Etc...
Jun 14, 2010

Please email me!  I don't know how to get in contact with you but I sent my resume to the address you had in the post.  I worked with you at the Q and hope you remember me.  I listed your name in my email. A.P. ...