A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Those of you familiar with a company called - sm

Posted: Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA

You might want to scroll down a bit on this page - Someone just reported them for nonpayment

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no experience with the company other than what I've read here but downthread a ways I believe an MT is posting about their failure to pay.

Good luck!

Ah thanks!! I wonder why nothing showed up when I searched? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you again!!!

Oops, my bad - They paid but with a rubber check - Same as no pay though

[ In Reply To ..]
Anything to help save another MT the headache of working only to not get paid. Good luck in your search!!!
thanks again! I agree...same as no pay - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
N
Returned checks from Encore - Upset MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I am the MT who posted the ad about the returned checks. Like I said the first time I let it go but when I got a second one, that was it for me. The second one was written on a closed account and that is no mistake that is dishonest practices. I guess since I quit they are trying to find another victim to take my job. I was typing RAD. I was going to quit anyway because I had to sit for hours with no work and every once in a while I got a call when I was not due to work with a SOS please help out because there is too much work? That is very annoying to say the least because I could not make any money on a consistent basis. I kept complaining but they paid me no attention.
That was exactly what they were wanting to hire me for! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
That is just so wrong of them, but I am very thankful to have seen your posts!
Encore returned checks - Upset MT
[ In Reply To ..]
By the way update on the returned checks. I was reimbursed for the returned checks. The first time, the owner was very apologetic and she personally handled the issue but the second time she did not answer her phone and had somebody e mail me telling me that they were going to put the money into my bank account. Nobody ever spoke directly to me about the second one. I just got another check in the mail Friday and deposited it into my account Sun.... I was assured that this one will be a good one so.... let's see if that one bounces. I am very disappointed because I worked hard for that money just to be treated like I was bothering them. Don't waste your time with those folks!!!!

Similar Messages:

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

PRN Military Transcription - Anyone Familiar With This Company?
Sep 20, 2011

Anyone familiar with this company?  Would like info regarding their platform, dictators, pay scale and if they do VR.  Any info at all would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Test For A Company Called Medgarde
Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them? ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...