A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precyse Solutions - anything about this company? - Taffy421

Posted: Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me.

Mostly all VR work and they offshore to India big time - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
Most of Precyse's work is all VR, so plan on the lower rate that you are offered for VR work as what you will be making each day.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Precyse has any accounts that are not on VR, so what little straight transcription there is (at least what little I had gotten) are usually the dictators that are so bad that even their VR engine can't do them.

Precyse also offshores work to India big time. On weekends and holidays, all of their US based transcription leads are off, so they are staffed by their India personnel during those times.

Similar Messages:

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions New Employee
Sep 17, 2010

I am a new employee of Precyse Solutions.  I am really enjoying the work environment they provide.  Everyone I have had contact with is helpful and enthusiastic.  The training has been excellent!  The hourly line rate is commensurate with experience.  While in the training phase I am being paid an hourly rate.  Also, they have a guide to help you understand where you should be with regard to production over the course of time during the first 90 days.  ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Precyse Solutions - Any Experience ?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will. ...

Does ANYONE Who Works For Precyse Solutions Like It There??
Jan 23, 2012

Any feedback on this company, good or bad, is appreciated ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Or Tested With Precyse Solutions?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking Of Applying
Dec 05, 2010

Anybody ever hear of the above company?  I'm thinking of applying. ...

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Been With Precyse 90 Days, AWESOME Company
Nov 05, 2013

I can't believe I put up with Nuance for soooo long!   Precyse is just  AWESOME! ...

Is Precyse A Good Company To Work For?
Jan 30, 2015

I am planning to test for Precyse and just wondering if it is worth my time?  From what I've been able to find there have been a lot of good remarks about them, but everything I was finding if from 2007.  I'm wondering how they are to work for NOW? ...

Stay Away From Precyse... Horrible Company!
Jun 23, 2015

nm ...

MedScriptions Solutions? Anybody Know About This Company? Nm
Sep 22, 2010

nm ...

Superior Global Solutions NOT A BAD COMPANY
Nov 03, 2010

This post is dated 11/3/10 just so we are clear. I would like to say that I currently work for Superior Global and I LOVE IT. If you don't make money, well thats your deal, because I can tell you that I make great money.  I have been doing this from home for 5 years and this is the best money I have ever made. They have NEVER held a check, they have NEVER not paid me, bounced a check or any of those other things I have read.  In fact, they usually send the check a few days earl ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Tough Company Decisions
May 21, 2014

Just wondering how many SGS MTs got the "phone call" yesterday and got laid off.  I was told I was not the only one.  But only reason was "tough company decisons".  I asked directly if it had to do with peformance, and the answer was "no".  Unemployment???? ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...