A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is it a good company to work for? - mtinfl

Posted: Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

I worked for them and, while the pay was good, - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
they kept telling me to slow down, ergo making less money (I was.). I would stay away from them.

OMG seriously? - stunned

[ In Reply To ..]
I've never heard of a company telling an MT to "slow down"...that's just crazy! Thanks for the head's up!

No problem. Yeah I thought it was a bit odd - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
for them to tell me that, as well. It was like they did not want me making too much money.

Similar Messages:

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

TransTech- Good Company
Nov 19, 2013

I've been with TransTech for about 2 years, but I'm going to back to working with people now that I'm not having to deal with military moves anymore. I thought I'd pass along to the job hunters that TransTech is a good place- they pay on time, have a good work load consistently, and not too much ESL. It's not for you if you don't want to commit to 40 hours or work a few holidays, but it's an honest gig that you can make a living with. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Feedback Good, Bad Or Indifferent On This Company?
May 31, 2012

Can anyone give feedback good, bad or indifferent on this company? I need to work where there is work so I can pay my bills.  Thanks in advance for your time.  :) ...

Transtech - Out Of Texas Is A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 21, 2010

Can someone tell me if Transtech out of Texas is a good company to work for?  Is work plentiful?  The VR pay seems on the low side.  Does anyone earn a decent living with this company?  TIA. ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Anything, Good Or Bad, About Superior Global Solutions
Nov 30, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions. ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Amphion Medical Solutions
Sep 05, 2010

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 20+ years and worked at home for 10 of those.  I started working outside of the house after my kids got older but decided I really missed the flexibility of working at home.  I recently interviewed for a position with Amphion Medical Solutions.  They are a small company with only 300 transcriptionists.  Has anyone heard of them?  Does anyone know anything about them?  Do you think they will get gobbled up by the MedQuist e ...

Anything About Amphion Medical Solutions?
Oct 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Amphion Medical Solutions? ...

Superior Global Solutions. They Are Looking For Somone Very Good With
Dec 08, 2012

ESLs.  Can someone tell me the quality of the dictation and sound and if it is worth looking into.  Thanks much! ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

MedScriptions Solutions? Anybody Know About This Company? Nm
Sep 22, 2010

nm ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Transtech - Any Bad Or Good?
Nov 19, 2009

what is transtech like? any bad or good? ...

TransTech - So Much Both Good And Bad?
Jan 02, 2011

I have seen so much both good and bad in the archives regarding TransTech but have never done VR and understand that is a big part of what they do now. They have two VR platforms (Escription and Powerscribe), but I have only heard about Escription (both good and bad), and I really don't know what to do if they make me an offer (they were interested in having me test after I spoke with them once they learned about my background).   I currently have a job that was great until they star ...

TransTech As Good As They Say?
Nov 28, 2012

Their ad paints a rosy picture - can it be this good? Also does not mention insurance per se, but does say benefits package is second to none? ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Superior Global Solutions NOT A BAD COMPANY
Nov 03, 2010

This post is dated 11/3/10 just so we are clear. I would like to say that I currently work for Superior Global and I LOVE IT. If you don't make money, well thats your deal, because I can tell you that I make great money.  I have been doing this from home for 5 years and this is the best money I have ever made. They have NEVER held a check, they have NEVER not paid me, bounced a check or any of those other things I have read.  In fact, they usually send the check a few days earl ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

TransTech - Any Good (or Bad) Information?
Jul 28, 2010

Interested in working for TransTech.  Any good (or bad) information?  ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...