A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone have info about a company called Genesis Government Solutions? sm - wondering

Posted: Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA

Similar Messages:

Any Info On An MTSO Called
Feb 05, 2011

NM ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

Test For A Company Called Medgarde
Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them? ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Anyone Hear Of Genesis Transcription
Jul 19, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of Genesis Transcription Services?  If you have are they any good.  I know they send their work overseas but I have a client that may move to them because of the lower rate of Indian MT's.  We are all American MT's. Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

MedScriptions Solutions? Anybody Know About This Company? Nm
Sep 22, 2010

nm ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions?
Sep 27, 2010

Any info on Superior Global Solutions?  I am always weary when I see Global in the title.  I got a call and she said they were an MTSO, but I think they might be a recruiter company and charge you.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Any Info?
Nov 06, 2011

Any info on Superior Global Solutions.   I see they are located in Plano, Texas which is close to where I am moving.  Any info appreciated.   ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Superior Global Solutions NOT A BAD COMPANY
Nov 03, 2010

This post is dated 11/3/10 just so we are clear. I would like to say that I currently work for Superior Global and I LOVE IT. If you don't make money, well thats your deal, because I can tell you that I make great money.  I have been doing this from home for 5 years and this is the best money I have ever made. They have NEVER held a check, they have NEVER not paid me, bounced a check or any of those other things I have read.  In fact, they usually send the check a few days earl ...

QMedET Solutions - Anyone Familiar With Above Company?
May 15, 2013

Anyone familiar with above company?  I received an e-mail from them to join a meeting online  for a Contractor Information Call.  I can't remember sending them an e-mail with my resume, but I have been sending so many I probably did.  Should I do this or not?  Your opinion, please.  Thank you. ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

SITS Solutions STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!
May 07, 2015

WARNING, WARNING   I worked at SITS Solutions and never got paid for the work I did.  I also had an associate that was done the ssame to.  They give a false address on their contarcts 1016 W Franklin St Chicago but when I called there they had never heard of them. They are Indian based and have no US staff. If you want to work for free it's super opprotunity:)   mtpro ...

Anybody Have Contact Info/phone For ANCAP Business Solutions
Mar 31, 2010

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...