A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx email - new one - chastising managers for replying to all. - So why did I get it? LOL

Posted: Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT

Yes, you're just a lowly MT ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
who is helping to pay his bills, so a little respect from him is in order.

I didn't get the email to the managers... - just the one to everyone

[ In Reply To ..]

I couldn't help but laugh at Vijay's obvious anger and complete misuse of our English language.  I didn't see any email directed just to the managers.  I only got the one from Vijay demanding we stop using Reply All.  "It's unethical"  lmfao.  Maybe Vijay could use an English dictionary for Christmas, and while we're at it, throw in a Thesaurus for good measure.    

I've found a new job and before I skate outta this nightmare, I'm going to let loose on our "international partners" and pretty much everyone here in the U.S. that threw us under the bus to make a freaking buck.  It's not going to do any good, I know, except for me - it will do me a lot of good to vent.  We were sold like slaves at an auction.  The Indians don't want our MTs... they want our accounts.  Remember that people.  You should always have a plan B.  I started looking for work when they announced the "merger" and it's taken me this long to find a suitable replacement job.  It this goes like all other "mergers" I've been through - we've all got about 3 months before they demand we become ICs or we can quit.  Not trying to stir the paranoia pot, but this will be my 4th "merger" that has gone exactly according to plan -- so I'm just saying...

I want more info about your new job - need ideas

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you staying in this industry or have you moved on to something else. Looking for ideas. Thanks.

For the time being, staying in the industry - but considering other options

[ In Reply To ..]

There are a lot of online typing jobs that aren't medical at all.  If you can type and know grammar and punctuation, I would think it's worth a try.  You need to make sure any site you test for has some kind of approval rating - and you need to google every single one before you even apply.  Look for the BBB approval or other ratings that may apply.  

Secondly, don't even test for any company that wants a payment to get you started.  If they want you to pay to work for them, then it's a scam.  

I think on Mom.com or something like that... they have a list of legitimate companies that hire typists for all sorts of things... transcribing audio from business meetings, basic office-type dictation, lawyers, and even medical transcription.  There are a lot of other sites, you need to google for legitimate sites.  Some of them pay by the audio minute, some by the page, etc.  It's been a while since I looked at options, but at that time in my life, I couldn't make the leap.  I would still like to try these out part time and just see if I could make a living, but for now, I've had to find a job in this same miserable field... just for now ;) 

I asked you a question above, now I see the answer. - IC or leave. Thanks.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Having Trouble Replying By Email?
Aug 11, 2010

I just tried to reply to one of the job ads here and the attempt was immediately rejected, so I went ahead and sent directly from my email addy instead. Anyone else had this problem? ...

Just A Quick Reminder, Please Remember That Replying To Any Email In The Account With Which
Jan 06, 2015

...traceable path right back to your computer. Nuance can and has routinely blocked many people from further access to this board, which means you would have to use another device, a public library computer, cell phone etc. I know of people to disappear from the company altogether too.  Remember, they are software geeks at heart and can accomplish savage deeds. And to the grouch that always tells us to post something new? Some messages are worth repeating time and time again, because new ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Has Anyone Else Had IMedX's New Email?
Mar 10, 2015

The *always wonderful* IT person for iMedX installed the new email program on my computer yesterday.  Now the darn thing isn't running right.  Surprise, surprise...  Wondering if anyone else out there has had this same experience. ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

Another Imedx Question - Regarding Email (sm)
Nov 23, 2014

How do we know if we have emails from them?  Even if we keep it open, are we supposed to check it every 5 minutes?   ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Imedx Email Question
Jan 11, 2015

1)  Do you keep it open and running in the background as you work? 2)  With it open and running in the background, will it automatically update and refresh, bringing new email into your inbox.  The key word here is AUTOMATICALLY.  I cannot get my system to do this.  It shows it is refreshing and updating, but it isn't.  I have to manually click on INBOX to bring new mail into my box, which can then be hours old.  Am I the only one with this problem? Than ...

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Imedx Employees Just Call I.T. Regarding Email!
Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.   It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.   Luv ...

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

Anyone Else Not Replying To Nasty Emails? Vent
Jun 18, 2013

Rather than a "thank you" for spending a LOT of uncompensated time trying to locate a patient in their records with NO demographics, (no MRM, no spelling of name, no age given, no DOB) and a name that has MULTIPLE possible spellings I get a nasty note that it was in the system.  Where do these people get off paying us nothing and then bitching at us for taking all the additional time to create temporary demographics, email them with all the data, etc., per their protocol? I really think we ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

MTSO Managers
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone have a decent one?  I'm looking around for a new job but don't know if they'd be any better anywhere else.  Just can't take these nasty people anymore..  Too old and sick to take it any more.  :p  You don't have to name your company, of course, just wondering if there are any good managers and places to work out there? Thanks. :) ...

Heard From Managers?
Mar 10, 2014

Just curious, with this bankruptcy issue going on, has anyone heard much from their "service managers" lately?  Mine has been much quieter lately compared to usual.   ...

To NUisANCE Managers
May 17, 2014

If you monitor this board, then you surely have a modicum of an idea of how unhappy we MTs are with your so-called management.  "Exciting News" doesn't cut it.  FIESA (a.k.a. FIASCO) is only something to demoralize and demean us.  The Link is a waste of time.  MT Week and its games, etc., is meaningless.  When are you going to do the right thing and take note of what we've been saying to you all along?  When people just don't care any more, when they ...

How Did They Decide Which Managers To Let Go?
Oct 25, 2014

Mine was let go.  She seemed very efficient and nice.  Do they decide by how many years you are employed by MM? ...

Managers In Meeting
Nov 18, 2014

Several of the managers I have on my IM have statuses saying they're in a meeting.  Not sure if this is just their regular monthly meetings with the COM or if this has something to do with the new compensation plan or whatever.  Anyone else have managers in meetings all morning?   ...

What Is The Point Of Having So Many Managers??
Jan 20, 2015

What happened to the 1 "manager" that you could call, email and ask a simple question and get a simple answer??? ...

TT Managers Are Appreciated (sm)
Feb 11, 2015

I have had only good experiences with TT account managers.  They have always answered my emails promptly and been very willing to be flexible with my scheduliing.   AD has always taken the time to make personal phone calls to MTs when more info is needed or something didn't go through the system, to make sure they get paid on time.   I'm sure they share our stress over the accounts going to EPIC.  I just wanted them to know they are appreciated for all their hard wo ...

TO NUANCE MANAGERS:
Feb 16, 2015

If any TSMs, Regional Managers or executives are reading posts on this site, I don't know how you sleep at night!  We, as MLS', know exactly what is going on, even though you think we are stupid.  The only reason you have implemented the "Patient Safety Compensation Plan" is to pay us less so Nuance can make more money, it has nothing to do with patient safety, it is corporate greed so STOP all the lies!!! Also, please save all the crap at the end of the "updates" ...

SoftScript - How It Is To Work With Managers, Etc.
Jan 06, 2011

I was just offered a position at SS a couple days ago, but my experience with the recruiter was less than inviting.  She was rude and very impersonal.  If I were a company, I would want the first impression to be a great one.  I accepted the position, but I'm really not sure I want to work there, if this is how you're treated BEFORE you're an employee.  Anyone know how it is to work with managers, etc. or anything else about SS? ...

Do The Account Managers At WMX Still Report To
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

What Has Become Of All The DSG People And Account Managers
Sep 03, 2012

since buyout to MM.  Just wondering. ...

Let's Be Clear About Hands-on Managers
Oct 13, 2012

http://forum.mtstars.com/434118.html They are a significant part of the problem.  Along with upper levels they possess no ethics and apparently also lack cartilaginous tissue in the C-T-L spines to stand up and say they have ethics and will not go along with the unethical/illegal BS upper level suggests/dictates to them.  They have a choice and choose wrong.  They could stand together in numbers and say NO.  You think upper level is going to find enough people to replace ...