A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone else had iMedX's new email? - AutismMommy

Posted: Mar 10, 2015

The *always wonderful* IT person for iMedX installed the new email program on my computer yesterday.  Now the darn thing isn't running right.  Surprise, surprise...  Wondering if anyone else out there has had this same experience.

Oh Boy. The program is not running right or your computer? - Not Good

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't heard a word about it, but no thanks. They sent my computer to the repair shop TWICE with their install of their virus scan. Cost me a LOT of $$$$ to get it fixed enough to use it and now it crashes pretty much once a day since then after never having a problem up until that time.

Update us if you get it figured out.

Found out it isn't email,,,, - AutismMommy

[ In Reply To ..]
It's a new transcription platform designed by iMedX. I can feel a massive headache coming on...

What is the name of the new platform? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Well, I like that - even less.

[ In Reply To ..]
Hang in there! It may work out beautifully for you and for all of us who use it. (optimism!)

:

what imedx platform? email should just be a - web site, but what is this

[ In Reply To ..]
about a new transcription platform?!?! Information would be greatly appreciated, I am sure by many. I feel for you, even having a headache in sympathy :)

Shows on my screen as Turbo Flow Client - AutismMommy

[ In Reply To ..]
Then when I click on it, it shows as "iMedX Express Transcription System". I think Dante missed a ring of hell....

arghh - I guess they will just change one rule at a time until we all - finally give up and run

[ In Reply To ..]
A new change about every 2 weeks, not all of them significant in and of themselves, but put them all together and now most days I sit here alternating between fighting a headache and just breaking down crying. Happy days, right? lol.

Turboflow-Imedx-M Modal - SeekingSolace

[ In Reply To ..]
I saw on BusinessWire in 2011 they entered into a partnership with M Modal using this crap and M Modal's Speech Understanding. That right there is reason enough to be wary. Knew there was really no difference between any of these MTSOs-just one fronting for the others.

Similar Messages:

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

Another Imedx Question - Regarding Email (sm)
Nov 23, 2014

How do we know if we have emails from them?  Even if we keep it open, are we supposed to check it every 5 minutes?   ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Imedx Email Question
Jan 11, 2015

1)  Do you keep it open and running in the background as you work? 2)  With it open and running in the background, will it automatically update and refresh, bringing new email into your inbox.  The key word here is AUTOMATICALLY.  I cannot get my system to do this.  It shows it is refreshing and updating, but it isn't.  I have to manually click on INBOX to bring new mail into my box, which can then be hours old.  Am I the only one with this problem? Than ...

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Imedx Employees Just Call I.T. Regarding Email!
Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.   It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.   Luv ...

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone elseĀ  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...