A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx - did anyone receive a "survey" regarding the new email? - What?

Posted: Mar 24, 2015

nm

Survey - is not really a survey

[ In Reply To ..]
It is a "survey" verifying your personal info such as name, email address and employee number (unique number used by Imedx not to be confused with an ID number you might use when transcribing). They want to make sure they have the correct info before entering it into the new e-mail system.

I don't remember this. How long ago did we get it? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

March 19 - not really a survey

[ In Reply To ..]
March 19 is when I got my second e-mail regarding this from one of the IT people. In this e-mail they stated they were doing it again because the response had been less than 50% and they were experiencing technical difficulties. It was an e-mail that was sent to me individually with my personal info that I had to verify by clicking on he link to the "survey" and then clicking a couple of responses on the survey.

If you didn't receive anything like this I would let your manager or HR know. I'm certainly guessing you are not the only one as the current e-mail system is a piece of crap and seems to randomly work for some people and Imedx is incredibly disorganized.
I saved everything I got from them regarding this and (sm) - me
[ In Reply To ..]
the only thing I got was where we had to have a certain Word, I think it was 2007 or 2010. I emailed them and told them I only had 2003 and what did I need to do, and they sent me an email back that said I didn't need to worry about it - it was only for the .net users. So I didn't worry about it. Why start now. LOL

Similar Messages:

Did Everyone Receive An Email Re The New Pay
Jul 30, 2011

scale for different tiers or just those who had their pay adjusted?  Is this new pay scale posted on MQCentral?  Thanks for any information. ...

Did Anyone Else Receive An Email From Acusis Out Of The Blue? Sm
Jul 19, 2014

They invited me to finish my testing. I think I did apply there about 2 years ago, so ........ I am a bit surprised, wondering if I was the only one. ...

IMEDX Survey. Comments?
Jan 07, 2015

Did anyone else leave coments on their IMEDX Employee Survey?   ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Has Anyone Else Had IMedX's New Email?
Mar 10, 2015

The *always wonderful* IT person for iMedX installed the new email program on my computer yesterday.  Now the darn thing isn't running right.  Surprise, surprise...  Wondering if anyone else out there has had this same experience. ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

Another Imedx Question - Regarding Email (sm)
Nov 23, 2014

How do we know if we have emails from them?  Even if we keep it open, are we supposed to check it every 5 minutes?   ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Imedx Email Question
Jan 11, 2015

1)  Do you keep it open and running in the background as you work? 2)  With it open and running in the background, will it automatically update and refresh, bringing new email into your inbox.  The key word here is AUTOMATICALLY.  I cannot get my system to do this.  It shows it is refreshing and updating, but it isn't.  I have to manually click on INBOX to bring new mail into my box, which can then be hours old.  Am I the only one with this problem? Than ...

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Imedx Employees Just Call I.T. Regarding Email!
Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.   It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.   Luv ...

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Anyone Receive W2 In Mail Yet?
Jan 28, 2010

I left MQ last May after 4 years and haven't received my W2 yet.  Has anyone received it in the "snail" mail?  Do I need to call them? ...

Anyone Receive MQ W2 In Mail Yet? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

TTD - For Those Who Did Not Receive A Check
Aug 21, 2012

for those who did not receive a check, are you working today? am i a fool to work? ...

If Unemployment Tell You That You Can't Receive
Mar 27, 2013

unemployment because you got fired and makes you feel like a criminal, what am I supposed to do? I live in Ohio, but I did live in Florida and Ohio told me I have to call Florida to finish up my benefits, but Florida told me that they have to investigate my case and that I can't receive unemployment anyway because I got fired.I have no hope now and I will be homeless if they don't help me. I don't know, what do I do? ...

Anyone Receive Their W2 From SoftScript? Sm
Feb 03, 2015

I only worked for them for a short period last year and I was hoping to have the W2 by now. Has only received theirs at all? Thank you for any info. ...

Did Anyone NOT Receive Their MDI/Transcend Packet Yet?
Nov 21, 2009

Saturday and nothing yet. ...

For All MTs Who Did Not Receive Any Sign Of Appreciation
May 21, 2010

I have read this proclamation, signed by President Ronald Reagan many times, but it never loses it meaning and reminds me that once-upon-a-time, all MTs were regarded with the respect and appreciation that this proclamation describes. Happy Medical Transcriptionist Week to all of us, those who received a token of appreciation and those who did not. By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation Record-keeping is a vital function in our society, and one of the most importan ...

Anyone Else Receive A Performance Mentor??
Apr 12, 2012

:) ...

Did Not Receive My Check Yesterday
Sep 08, 2012

Did not receive my check yesterday; thought for sure it would be in today's mail, but no.  Anyone else? ...

How Long Does It Take To Receive Approval Of PTO?
May 15, 2013

The request is only a week old, for a week off at the end of June.  I have to make a non-refundable deposiit as soon as possible, as beach houses are going quickly.  Do you think it is permissible to ask TSM to approve it ASAP?  How long does it normally take to get approval? ...

BREITNER - DID NOT RECEIVE PAY LAST PAY PERIOD
Aug 26, 2013

For my last pay period I did not recieve my pay (part-time at Breitner).  I contacted payroll person by E-mail and phone, and she told me that for some reason, the pay did not "download" into the PayChex system (they use PayChex).  She said that she would send the check to me (paper check this week).  I should have it by Friday (I am in New York and they are in Massachusetts).    This is the first time this has happened, but am wondering if they will send the check and ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Any MTs Receive Letter From Coporate Bothering
Jan 09, 2010

TAA (Trade Adjustment Act) -- given the steep drop in pay for some MTs/MMEs, I would think MQ corporate would be glad to notify us that many MTs can apply for consideration, even if not approved.  Thanks to all MTs that provided this information.  MQ should have been the FIRST to inform us, and information should have been just as official as that last nonsense letter from corporate about what a wonderful job we are all doing (they meant lining their pockets while many MTs are receiv ...