A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Let's be clear about hands-on managers - at Softscript

Posted: Oct 13, 2012

http://forum.mtstars.com/434118.html

They are a significant part of the problem. 

Along with upper levels they possess no ethics and apparently also lack cartilaginous tissue in the C-T-L spines to stand up and say they have ethics and will not go along with the unethical/illegal BS upper level suggests/dictates to them. 

They have a choice and choose wrong.  They could stand together in numbers and say NO. 

You think upper level is going to find enough people to replace them all at once and not have serious damage to their profit.  You think wrong. 

NO ETHICS AND NO CARTILAGINOUS TISSUE IN SPINE.  It is rampant in society today and beyond rampant in MT. 

I think that point was made in two separate threads below. - we get it - no backbone in your opinion.NM

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Must - have

[ In Reply To ..]
hit your nerve so strongly for a very real reason. God bless you. ;)

no. Just tired of hearing about it..move on already. nm - none

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Mr/Ms Silly Silly Silly - Didnt you know you
[ In Reply To ..]
dont have to read since you are TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT?

More to come in the near future.

God blesses you twice!
how grown-up of you. We have a right to post as much as you. - you wanted our attention, you got it. SM
[ In Reply To ..]

No fair complaining.
Oh my - nothing was said
[ In Reply To ..]
about posting. The only thing that was said is that you have a CHOICE TO READ OR NOT. Bright are you.

I encourage you to post away love. No complaining here! :)
'more to come' - starting to sound as a disgruntled worker - just looking to do damage now. NM
[ In Reply To ..]

Much like the 'strike starter' on the main board.
Damage - ?
[ In Reply To ..]
We love your entertaining posts!

Well at least SS does not send their work off-shore. I - plan on applying with them

[ In Reply To ..]
for that main reason. Nitpick on companies who off-shore their accounts, i.e., MModal and Nuance.

me too, was considering, now thinking not THAT bad from - reading into all these bashes. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
`

LOL wreaks of management posts. You are too funny - SS.

[ In Reply To ..]
m
uh-huh, right. I'll be anyone you want me to be. - doctor, lawyer, indian chief...NM
[ In Reply To ..]

`
No you are too funny. You probably gave us a - dislike
[ In Reply To ..]
because we disagreed with you about SS and gave yourself a like. I am the one planning on applying at SS and any other company that does not off-shore. I am fedup with losing my work to India. Remember, MTs will disagree with one another on this board and that does not make them management or "suits" as they get called. Get over yourself.
like I said believe whatever you can dream up. Does not matter. - but good luck with that way of thinking. SM
[ In Reply To ..]

oh, and here - I'm hitting the "dislike" button for you! lol
whups - this was for SS, not the post where it is attached. - forgive. so tired. NM
[ In Reply To ..]

Horrible - exSS

[ In Reply To ..]
Please also realize when reading these posts, that some of them are actually written by SS management. I have seen enough e-mails written by them to know their writing style. That being said, here is my two cents. They were horrible. Abusive. Lack of work. Lack of accountability. Consistently contradicting themselves. You are expected to be there for 8 hours per day, but you are told to only account for the hours that you actually work. That single point alone contradicts itself. There is never 8 hours worth of work per day. Then, there is the line count. Your expected to do a certain amount of lines per day, but there are not enough lines provided to you. The expectations for hours and line counts is a built in firing point. I have all of this in writing and I am seriously considering legal action.

Think hard about Softscript - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for 3 years and at first it was okay (all typing, no VR) but then the work started to slow down and by the end I would spend my entire shift getting 5 jobs or less. I worked on 10+ accounts.

They don't have any of their own accounts, the simply do overflow, which makes the work sporadic at best.

It is just a fact. So, if you do apply, do NOT give up your other job.

Similar Messages:

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

MTSO Managers
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone have a decent one?  I'm looking around for a new job but don't know if they'd be any better anywhere else.  Just can't take these nasty people anymore..  Too old and sick to take it any more.  :p  You don't have to name your company, of course, just wondering if there are any good managers and places to work out there? Thanks. :) ...

Heard From Managers?
Mar 10, 2014

Just curious, with this bankruptcy issue going on, has anyone heard much from their "service managers" lately?  Mine has been much quieter lately compared to usual.   ...

To NUisANCE Managers
May 17, 2014

If you monitor this board, then you surely have a modicum of an idea of how unhappy we MTs are with your so-called management.  "Exciting News" doesn't cut it.  FIESA (a.k.a. FIASCO) is only something to demoralize and demean us.  The Link is a waste of time.  MT Week and its games, etc., is meaningless.  When are you going to do the right thing and take note of what we've been saying to you all along?  When people just don't care any more, when they ...

How Did They Decide Which Managers To Let Go?
Oct 25, 2014

Mine was let go.  She seemed very efficient and nice.  Do they decide by how many years you are employed by MM? ...

Managers In Meeting
Nov 18, 2014

Several of the managers I have on my IM have statuses saying they're in a meeting.  Not sure if this is just their regular monthly meetings with the COM or if this has something to do with the new compensation plan or whatever.  Anyone else have managers in meetings all morning?   ...

What Is The Point Of Having So Many Managers??
Jan 20, 2015

What happened to the 1 "manager" that you could call, email and ask a simple question and get a simple answer??? ...

TT Managers Are Appreciated (sm)
Feb 11, 2015

I have had only good experiences with TT account managers.  They have always answered my emails promptly and been very willing to be flexible with my scheduliing.   AD has always taken the time to make personal phone calls to MTs when more info is needed or something didn't go through the system, to make sure they get paid on time.   I'm sure they share our stress over the accounts going to EPIC.  I just wanted them to know they are appreciated for all their hard wo ...

TO NUANCE MANAGERS:
Feb 16, 2015

If any TSMs, Regional Managers or executives are reading posts on this site, I don't know how you sleep at night!  We, as MLS', know exactly what is going on, even though you think we are stupid.  The only reason you have implemented the "Patient Safety Compensation Plan" is to pay us less so Nuance can make more money, it has nothing to do with patient safety, it is corporate greed so STOP all the lies!!! Also, please save all the crap at the end of the "updates" ...

SoftScript - How It Is To Work With Managers, Etc.
Jan 06, 2011

I was just offered a position at SS a couple days ago, but my experience with the recruiter was less than inviting.  She was rude and very impersonal.  If I were a company, I would want the first impression to be a great one.  I accepted the position, but I'm really not sure I want to work there, if this is how you're treated BEFORE you're an employee.  Anyone know how it is to work with managers, etc. or anything else about SS? ...

Do The Account Managers At WMX Still Report To
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

What Has Become Of All The DSG People And Account Managers
Sep 03, 2012

since buyout to MM.  Just wondering. ...

Question For MTSO Managers.....
Jul 13, 2014

How would you feel if your superior/boss/CEO emailed you and stated there is nothing for you to do this week, so you won't be getting paid; HOWEVER, you must be available in case there is work, so make sure you sit there by the phone so we can call you if we need you and you better be available IMMEDIATELY. We expect work to be available next week and you can just cram in 80 hrs to make up for the lost week of work. How does that sound? What the hell is wrong with these companies promisin ...

The Axe Is Falling On Middle Managers?
Jan 08, 2015

I just read a rather crypic e-mail which indicates this is the case, though no clear reason was given as to why.  It may be that at least some of the TSMs knew this was coming, which is why some of them have been so unpleasant lately.   ...

Incognito Managers/supers
Mar 24, 2015

Has anybody else noticed the managers or the "abbreviations of the day" are no longer readily available?  No matter how many times I email or call I NEVER get in touch with my AD (abbreviation of the day) lol.  No return email, no return phone call.  It's like they have fallen into an abyss never to be seen or heard from again.   ...

List Of Managers/supervisors In North
Feb 09, 2010

Where in MQ Central do I find the supervisors/managers in North region?  I can't find it --- guess I'm looking in the wrong place.  Anyone know?  TIA. ...

Whydo They Over-hire?? Any Managers Out There To Answer This?
Jan 20, 2011

I read about this a lot, and really wonder why does a company over-hire?  Why can't they start off with a few MTs so they can feel-out the account and number of jobs?  Then, if needed, they can hire what they REALLY need.  I was hired on for a new account and they obviously over-hired for it... we're really struggling with work, or lack thereof.  I've adjusted my schedule three times too.  Even with the addition of several other accounts, I'm sti ...

Nuance Only Pays Their Middle Managers Well
Jun 13, 2014

I personally know someone who works as a middle manager for Nuance, makes well over 50,000 and has had constant raises since being hired.  From what she tells me she is very effective, but even the other middle managers who are not at all effective with huge make up costs and teams who fail audits constantly do not get terminated.  Plus, they do not have to be MTs.  They just sit in their home office and write rah rah emails to their team to keep them going and make sure they cove ...

OK ... What? New Workflow Managers Will Be Overseeing Over *400* Employees
Nov 06, 2014

If we think things are bad NOW with NJA and work flow ... just wait.  Each Workflow Manager has only been given ONE "POD" so far but as of this week, they will each be given a SECOND POD to oversee, each POD having at least 200 employees.  The Workflow Manager that I've been assigned to told me on the phone this morning that her mind-bending work load is about to DOUBLE and that she will be overseeing 400 employees.  She said she hopes she didn't make a big mistake by ta ...

MTSOs - How You Deal With These Nasty, Witchy Managers?
Sep 13, 2012

Just wondering how you deal with these nasty, witchy managers?  Been doing this over 25 years now and am disgusted.  I'm guessing they must be really miserable people.  Just exhausted trying to do my best for so long, several surgeries for life-threatening tumors, and can't believe what I still have to go through with these people at my age.     ...

Nuance Managers And Support Team Question
May 29, 2014

A clusterf%!@* has been created by the management team.  Are they held responsible for MTs leaving the company or running out of work?  How about the rest of the management?  If team leaders can't answer questions, are they held accountable?  What about different dings from QA that conflict. Are the MTs the only people at Nuance that undergo QA? ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Want To Clear This Up For Myself
May 21, 2010

Could somebody clear up for me what the difference between clinic and acute care are? Is clinic referring to offices? ...

CCS Vs. CPC - To Clear This Up - Sm
Nov 20, 2011

I get tired of reading that hospitals only want CCS credentials.  That completely depends on the hospital.  What should be said is INPATIENT coding is CCS and OUTPATIENT is CPC.  A local government hospital here only wants CPC.  A huge, huge, well-known hospital in my area takes both CPC and CCS because they do so much of BOTH.    Someone coming here for information on becoming a coder should find out where they want to work and what type of coding credential tha ...

Hands-On
Feb 07, 2011

I have worked for Hands-On for a few years now and I think it is a well run company. I recently had surgery for breast cancer, and the owner and manager were very compassionate and concerned for my well being. They are always available to help if I have a question. It is one of the best jobs I have had. You have to work hard, but after all it is a job and if you follow the "rules and regulations" regarding quality of work and turn around time you will get along just fine. You also transcrib ...

All Hands
Oct 15, 2012

What time is the meeting? ...

Does Anyone Use Clear Wireless?
Dec 09, 2010

It seems very fast and I believe it has a DSL cable. Has anyone used this? I am so tired of TWC, too expensive for what you get. ...

Using Clear Wireless Vs Dsl
Oct 12, 2011

I have been tempted to switch to Clear Wireless after seeing how fast it works on my daughter's computer. Does anyone have any experience using it for IC work with trascription? ...

CCT/Clear Choice
May 18, 2012

any info good or bad appreciated.    Thank you ...

Anyone Know Anything About Clear Choice?
Oct 02, 2013

I see they have an ad on the other site and don't see their name often so I'm hopeful! ...