A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx email. How do you delete an email? - Duh.

Posted: Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing.

Deleting E-mails - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
You can either check the email you want to delete, and the delete option may show up in the right window pane. Otherwise, you can right click on the message, and the delete option will show up in the list... Crazy I know, but that's the way I've been doing it.

I had to right click on the email and delete option (sm) - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
popped up. I couldn't get it by clicking on the email. I can hardly believe this. Isn't this supposed to be a kind of "advanced" email system? Just seems like there should be an option. But whatever. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked on this email system with another company I worked with in the past and NEVER had these problems. The problem is that they're always getting rid of experienced IT people to use their own, and this is what we are subjected to unfortunately!!!
here's another trick - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Go to the website which has the email. Across the top is a box next to the question mark which resembles a flower. Click on that and it will open your Settings, which will allow you to customize things.

One thing I like to do is have my email forwarded to my regular email account. Move your eyes down the left column to "Forwarding." Make sure the Start Forwarding option is clicked and then add the email you want things forwarded to. Next, click the SAVE at the top. Takes about a minute to save things. If it takes longer than 2 minutes, just exit out ... things are saved but it's the website that's being stubborn.

Now, you'll never have to go to the website. Everything is "home delivered."
Imedx email - shoot
[ In Reply To ..]
Tuesday and still waiting for call from IT saying it is up and running and to set it up!!
It's kind of nice not getting any email, though. - LOL
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Oh, thank you so much. This is great! Will try that. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Are you talking about the screen with the highway on it? - I see no flower.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Tried - but sm
[ In Reply To ..]
There was no "Forwarding" option, nothing even close.. now what?
Mail Options - MT10
[ In Reply To ..]
Once you click on the flower button, go down to options and then down to account. The forwarding option is listed under that.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Else Had IMedX's New Email?
Mar 10, 2015

The *always wonderful* IT person for iMedX installed the new email program on my computer yesterday.  Now the darn thing isn't running right.  Surprise, surprise...  Wondering if anyone else out there has had this same experience. ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

Another Imedx Question - Regarding Email (sm)
Nov 23, 2014

How do we know if we have emails from them?  Even if we keep it open, are we supposed to check it every 5 minutes?   ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Imedx Email Question
Jan 11, 2015

1)  Do you keep it open and running in the background as you work? 2)  With it open and running in the background, will it automatically update and refresh, bringing new email into your inbox.  The key word here is AUTOMATICALLY.  I cannot get my system to do this.  It shows it is refreshing and updating, but it isn't.  I have to manually click on INBOX to bring new mail into my box, which can then be hours old.  Am I the only one with this problem? Than ...

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Imedx Employees Just Call I.T. Regarding Email!
Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.   It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.   Luv ...

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

MDI Email
Oct 11, 2009

I haven't been able to get on my MDI email for several hours.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Did Anyone Get A Second Email That Said
Mar 17, 2010

something like "correction to previous" email regarding line rate increase.  At first I thought,  okay, that virtually nil line raise WAS a mistake and now they will be giving us a  more reasonable raise.  Nope, it was the same exact amount.    They said correction but nothing was changed.........unless I'm missing something, but I stared at that email for while.......  ...

Where Is My Email?
Jun 28, 2010

I log into MQ Central and go to My Community.  My email is not there.  I get an error message.  What is going on?? ...

Well I Just Got An Email...
Jun 03, 2010

From my region's SVP of OPs.  Apparently my CCM is no longer my CCM.  I guess what I've read here is correct and they get rid of the good ones because my CCM rocked!  She was not just the best I'd had at MQ but one of the top managers I've ever had anywhere in any job.  Now I just wanna cry. ...

Just Got Email From CCM
Jun 21, 2010

wanting everyone to work a weekend day.  I personally can only work M-F and was hired on as such.  I know some people probably already have mandated weekend shifts, but I have another job I work weekends.  I wonder what would happend if I refuse to work weekends?  Maybe I'd get fired and then be able to collect unemployment and do the TAA for retraining.  ...

No Email Yet!!!
Aug 02, 2010

We have not had email for a week now.  I called support and they said that they are having problems.  What if there is something important we need to know, will they call us?  Hmmmfff. Anyone else have this problem. ...

MQ Email MIA
Aug 17, 2010

Is anyone else not able to access MQ Email?  Mine has been down for about a week now. ...

CMT Email From MQ
Aug 20, 2010

An email was sent out encouraging us to get our CMT or RMT.  Why?  Oh oh oh, because we MAY be eligible for a line increase of 0.005.  Not WILL be eligible - MAY be eligible.  I'll run right out and do that.  ...

My Email From CCM
Aug 20, 2010

throughout the WHOLE COMPANY.  No jobs all day and no helper pool because of low work volumes.  Anyone else out of work or running low or is it just our group being targeted it.   ...