A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx and Moderator at MT Stars, Plz ignore all employees/posters of Imedx - Amy

Posted: Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent.

Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low."

Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready.

This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now."

I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still scratching over the email.

Not one time did the Op Mgr or "her" talk about WHY the work has been slashed in half, if not more. How insensitive. How hurtful. And how the heck are we going to pay our bills, our kids sports fee, college tuition, rent/mortgage, food, etc.

We have seen remarkable posts on this site about Imedx that were taken down shortly thereafter after, I am assuming, threats from Imedx under the idea that "sensitive info" is being passed around or asked for.

So I ask the moderator, and Imedx this, we all understand the dollar and have no issue with profit. But, if maybe one of you can make time for an email and just tell us where we are and are going as a UNIT of employees with Imedx, and be decent about being forward with us, we can take it, we've been through this before. We all will get jobs, we all will eventually leave this field out of necessity. We all know that, we all get it.

But to do this slow, painful burn, and ignoring emails, but Imedx suits reading every day posts on this site and complaining to the moderator, I assume, and telling the moderator to take off these inflammatory anti-Imedx notes, we know you are active and engaged, Imedx management is concerned, just not with, funny enough, about the employees of their company.

Shame!

It is truly a sad day when management and supervisors just don't tell us what's going on. No state secrets, just where we are going. Having a backup account for all employees is literally telling us that a lot of Imedx employees are going to lose an account they take pride working on, without really telling us.

We are adults, we can take the truth.

Sad, and so typical.  Please thumb me down and let me know I am an idiot with no valid complaints. Please don't thumb me up if this post survives. I only want this to be worse, and wonder how far the bottom will actually reach.  I am getting my psychology units in by reading/posting, and also reading emails from Imedx.

It's very doubtful that iMedx has ANY kind of pull - in what is posted on MTStars

[ In Reply To ..]
But I hear you loud and clear and I agree about being left in the dark like this. I just want the honest truth. What accounts do we still have? What accounts are going straight to Dragon and EMR? What accounts do you expect to be pulling in to make up for the ones we've lost? JUST FREAKING BE A HUMAN FOR ONCE AND TELL THE TRUTH, iMedX.

The employees you are lying to and screwing over - we all have lives and families to provide for. We have obligations just like you do. How can you sleep at night knowing how many people won't be able to feed or clothe their children... how many people are going to lose their houses or cars? Grow some damn empathy and put yourselves in OUR shoes.

I hate your company. I hate where you come from. I hate your greedy values and your complete lack of ethics. I hope you all end up in a special kind of hell.

There... now, all we gotta do is see if they remove our posts ;)

Similar Messages:

Moderator: I Think IMedX Deserves Its Own Little Box
Mar 05, 2014

on the navigation column, just like MModal and Nuance. Seems they are growing at an extremely fast pace. ...

For All Imedx Employees
Apr 06, 2015

I just spent the last hour on the phone with the Labor Dept, hashing over the entire "punch in/out" versus shift issue.  The short version is this ... you DO NOT have to punch in when there's work and then punch out when there's no work. You punch in at the start of your shift and punch out at the end of your shift (or when you take an extended break, such as lunch).  If you're available to work but there's no work available, you still have to be compensated for tha ...

Any Medware/ImedX Employees?
Jan 22, 2010

Anyone who is still working here frustrated as I am with their lack of communication, response to emails etc. since all of the good people left and take over by ImedX?  I've been there for a few years and am thinking about looking elsewhere now.  We didn't get our direct deposit today and still no follow up/update at all on what happened and when they will deposit our pay.  I have loved working for this company but with so many changes and the current atmosphere I am ext ...

Imedx Employees Just Call I.T. Regarding Email!
Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.   It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.   Luv ...

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...

Wow, Imedx
Feb 28, 2015

Even after telling them to ______ the other day, I'm still able to log on and do reports (what  appears to be some sort of leftover garbage from a mumbling moron), a former TT account.  Wonder if I'll get paid the few bucks they will end up owing me?  Why do I have the feeling this place will cease to exist before long? ...

What's Going On With IMEDX/TT?
Mar 12, 2015

So, what's going on with IMEDX/TT?  Famine...now feast?  For the last few days we are swamped, when for the last few weeks we were running out of work hours early?  Does anyone know what is really going on with this accounts (MDAnd)?  Asking for bonus now, when we were afraid of losing our jobs any day?  I am seeing dictators I have not seen in a year or more, if ever...I still think we are going to lose the account entirely sooner or later...would just like to know one way or the oth ...

Imedx To TTS
Mar 13, 2015

Has anyone made this switch (recently).  Are you happy?  I know the pay might be lower, but does the pay for headers and footers made a difference and how is the work flow and overall stability? Thanks! ...

To Imedx
Apr 01, 2015

It is cruel to let your MTs sit without work.  It is psychological torture.  Do us a favor .... lay off more people so the ones left will have work and the others can move on.  And yes, I know that means me.  On at least some level, it would be a relief.    ...

IMEDX EIN
Apr 16, 2015

My tax return just got kicked back for having the wrong Employer Identification Number for IMEDX.   Since I am at my new job :) and don't have access to my W2 @ home, can someone kindly give me that number so I can file my taxes? I know I can call them but thought I would see if someone here could help me out first.  Thank You! ...

Let Go From IMedX
Apr 24, 2015

I was let go on a Friday afternoon right before a weekend trip.  Apparently I should've chained myself to the computer 24/7 looking for work and neglected my husband and preschooler. Fine with me, it was for the best.  Sad what this profession's come to.    ...

Imedx Pay Cut?
May 20, 2015

I just printed out my last two paychecks and my production pay is NOT what I was making prior.  Has anyone else noticed this or can tell me when did we get our pay cut? ...

Do You Work For IMedX?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for ImedX and if so, are you happy?  It seems they have US based transcription services, but it seems shady......  Im afraid to take the plunge.  My gut says no, but my unpaid bills are saying yes.......  Id rather starve than work for an offshore company, so please, give it to me straight! ...

LS Services And IMedX One And The Same!
Jan 20, 2010

it would appear that LS Services out of south point, ohio is the same company that was formerly named ImedX.....  same address, etc.....  Anyone know anything else about this? ...

IMEDX - Any Info
Mar 19, 2010

Fellow MTs, does anyone have any info on IMEDX?  Searched the archives but cannot find anything.  Any info appreciated.   TIA! ...

Medware/ImedX?
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone have any info or experience with this company?  Thanks! ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...