A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx employees just call I.T. regarding email! - post

Posted: Apr 05, 2015

Just call their number in Atlanta, punch 3 as the extension, the guy takes your name and number, they call within 5 minutes, and they will pull you by your nose and access your computer and set you up. It is very quick and easy. Just write everything down, not much, but we are all pissed/excited/depressed/happy/dingy, and we forget stuff.

It is very easy! start with IT and quit wondering! Keep them on the phone while you enter ur junk and password change.

Luv

I posted yesterday with all the trouble I was having (sm) - Relieved now

[ In Reply To ..]
I finally am able to get into the email. All my old emails are gone, but no biggee, I guess. The only thing is they had to change my address to .com after having to change it to .net last week. Doesn't matter to me. I guess I will have to go and change it in Exponent, but he wasn't sure, and I'll have to find out tomorrow. Whew.

Imedx emails (old) all came in! - tubby

[ In Reply To ..]
All the old emails finally came thru...Whew

Maybe my old ones will show up by the time I quit - Goner

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Can someone post the IT phone number please? - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
X

I called... - Told to call back..

[ In Reply To ..]
I spoke with someone with a very strong accent and was told to call back tomorrow because there's a backlog of phone calls. Add this to no work for weeks now and I am not happy. I think they are slowly sending our work to India and they are starving us until we quit.

I just called also...sm - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
I just called also and was told to call back tomorrow, that the email servers were down.

So, first thing in the morning, I will be calling back.

Of course - they are. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

WOW - I just called - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
And was told that the Office 365 was not for the .net addresses, only for the .com addresses. He said I should use the old email. I told him the page was not available and he said it must still be going through migration ... UGH!

For a fact, this is NOT TRUE - Read

[ In Reply To ..]
I know for a fact that is not true, being a .net. What the heck? Anyone with .net can and will be converted, it is very easy, but you got to talk to "Steve" in IT at extension 3 at 404 number. Who is running this circus?

Hey.. does the escription acct have bonus in - California today ?

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no email to know or not :-(

Similar Messages:

To IMEDX Employees, You Will Get Email, Just Wait
Apr 05, 2015

You need to call Steve in I.T. at extension 3. They will take message due to overwhelming calls and then call you back. They will give you temporary password and a website to go to. After you go to website, you will enter temp pass and then change your password. THAT password that you just changed will become your permanent password for outlook.office365.com, user will be jsmith@imedx.net and your new password you just did. YOU WILL NEED I.T. TO CALL YOU, NO OTHER WAY TO DO THIS ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

For All Imedx Employees
Apr 06, 2015

I just spent the last hour on the phone with the Labor Dept, hashing over the entire "punch in/out" versus shift issue.  The short version is this ... you DO NOT have to punch in when there's work and then punch out when there's no work. You punch in at the start of your shift and punch out at the end of your shift (or when you take an extended break, such as lunch).  If you're available to work but there's no work available, you still have to be compensated for tha ...

Any Medware/ImedX Employees?
Jan 22, 2010

Anyone who is still working here frustrated as I am with their lack of communication, response to emails etc. since all of the good people left and take over by ImedX?  I've been there for a few years and am thinking about looking elsewhere now.  We didn't get our direct deposit today and still no follow up/update at all on what happened and when they will deposit our pay.  I have loved working for this company but with so many changes and the current atmosphere I am ext ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If You Will At Least Get An Email Or Phone Call
May 30, 2010

letting you know you are on 100% QA and your pay is being cut.  Or do you have to figure it out for yourself by checking your pay stub?  I want to know IN ADVANCE....bc if they do that to me, I will SPEED thru my work sending off crap.....not to worry, it's 100% QA so it won't go to the client.  But they will THEN have no choice but to fire me, right?  And then I'll collect my UI.    I don't know if this will happen to me yet, but I did see 2 j ...

Has Anyone Else Had IMedX's New Email?
Mar 10, 2015

The *always wonderful* IT person for iMedX installed the new email program on my computer yesterday.  Now the darn thing isn't running right.  Surprise, surprise...  Wondering if anyone else out there has had this same experience. ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

Another Imedx Question - Regarding Email (sm)
Nov 23, 2014

How do we know if we have emails from them?  Even if we keep it open, are we supposed to check it every 5 minutes?   ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

Imedx Email Question
Jan 11, 2015

1)  Do you keep it open and running in the background as you work? 2)  With it open and running in the background, will it automatically update and refresh, bringing new email into your inbox.  The key word here is AUTOMATICALLY.  I cannot get my system to do this.  It shows it is refreshing and updating, but it isn't.  I have to manually click on INBOX to bring new mail into my box, which can then be hours old.  Am I the only one with this problem? Than ...

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Know If Imedx Supervisors Have Email Yet? (sm)
Apr 08, 2015

I do, but have received none since the first day I got it fixed.  Is everyone up and running?  Seems kind of strange.  I've sent some but not sure if they are being received. ...

Test Email Send Out By Imedx This A.m. If You (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

didn't get it, you should contact your supervisor.  It seems there are many people who are not getting their emails.  They are probably trying to fix it. ...

Imedx Email - New One - Chastising Managers For Replying To All.
Dec 04, 2014

I'm just a lowly MT ...

Imedx - Did Anyone Receive A "survey" Regarding The New Email?
Mar 24, 2015

nm ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

On Call M-F 8-5 P.m. Are You Serious?
Jun 02, 2010

nm ...

ON CALL WITHOUT PAY?
Mar 25, 2011

An account manager sent out an email suggesting that we monitor our emails on our weekend days off, and then log on to help if requested. Am I the only one who expects to not check emails or work during my one weekend day off? Even though I have a required schedule, should I expect to work 7 days a week in this industry, including on my days off? Am I asking too much to be allowed to not turn on my computer on my day off, or to be allowed to go out without worry about rushing home to check em ...

MD-IT Or Whatever They Call Themselves Now
Oct 30, 2012

just heard from someone who worked there. ...