A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HELP W2 from a company called CAS Resources - Have no idea what transcription company

Posted: Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010. 

File An Amendment To Your 2010 Return - smeeps

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That would be Transtech,probably for wages earned in - Dec 09 but paid in Jan 2010. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I got one too - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine was for much less and, in fact, not required to be sent to me as it was a very small amount. Also, being sent in early March is an issue FOR THEM.

Did you work for Encompass? I believe it's from them. (And lateness would be accounted for [possibly] in that they were undergoing a merger.

I also got one - TT MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I got one too and did not know if this was for TT or not, so I am glad someone asked about this. Mine was for around $600. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

Test For A Company Called Medgarde
Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them? ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Transcend Human Resources Help
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know the person's name I need to contact at Transcend regarding my W2 form?  I worked there a few months last year and I'm afraid I lost my email contacts because of my personal email being hacked.   An email address for them would be nice if you can help!  Thanks :) ...

Venture Resources Group?
Feb 01, 2011

I received a W2 from a company called Venture Resources Group, LLC, and I have no clue who they are! I worked for a bunch of companies in 2010 and I'm not sure which this is as it's not the direct name of any of them. Tried to contact an obscure phone number to no avail. Anyone have a clue about this place? ...

Texas Health Resources
Apr 07, 2011

Does anyone work for this group of hospitals in Texas?  They hire their own transcriptionists as employees.  Sure would appreciate some feedback.  Thanks.   ...

OP, Echos, PFTs, Etc. Resources?
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know of any great resources for the report types (and simlilar) listed in the subject line?  I am starting with work that I am not familiar with and will likely need some good resources.  I use, both, books and the web while working.  I prefer using the web, but if books are needed I will do what is necessary. Thank you! ...

Human Resources Info
Sep 10, 2013

I resigned from Nuance a couple of weeks ago and want to send an email to human resources but I cannot find the email address.  Can someone please provide that to me? I never got an exit interview and I really want to do one!  Thank you!   ...

Using Electronic Resources After You Graduate From MT Classes
Jan 19, 2011

After you got out of MT classes and your subscriptions to your electronic resources expired, did you renew your subscription, use other resources instead, or do without? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Number For Human Resources? Sm...
Aug 19, 2013

Now that I'm laid off, I want to transfer my (piddly) 401k to my also piddly Roth IRA at my bank. I don't know much about doing this I hope I don't mess it up. By the way, what are any of you guys doing with your 401k if you have one at MM? While I didn't have much in mine, I still want it. What if you didn't do anything? What would happen to the money? Anyone know about this kind of stuff? ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

Dear Human Resources...and I Know You Monitor This Site...
Oct 10, 2014

What can you do about the morale of the employees?  Instead of having MTs on their own time look at Enrich, why doesn't the company have monthly PAID meetings that cover topics or Q and A sessions, etc.?  I have never had a meeting with my supervisor. You cannot tell me there is no money for that. Nuance spends so much money "improving" Fiesa and why not use that money for their employees? HR looks at everything that is posted on this site and what is done with the information fou ...

Anyone Have A Direct Number Or Email For MM Human Resources? Just Deemed Ineligible For Rehire --sm
Nov 25, 2013

but the email did not give a reason, just said that after HR review, I was deemed ineligible for rehire. Gave me the recruitment department if I felt the decision was in error, but when I called them, all they said was the decision came from HR.  Said they had no info on email address or phone number.   ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

What Is That Called?
Dec 08, 2009

When they rub your sternum with knuckles?   Doc says . . . No response to s/l noxic stimuli. ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of A Lab Called A BVV?
Nov 20, 2009

This is an NP dictating on a pt newly placed on Coumadin for DVT. ...

My CCM Just Called. I Just Got Audited.
Jun 15, 2011

I hope this post quells some tempers and fears.  Obviously there are a lot of audits going on.  I got the call and my CCM said "just wanted to let you know that you are going great.  You were audited and are right where you need to be with quality and are above production level".  She said thank you very much and that she appreciated my hard work.  I asked her if she ever frequented this board, she said yes.  I told her about the firing posts and she said that peo ...

Patient Called 9-1-1 Or 911?
Mar 25, 2011

So-called Testing
Jan 29, 2012

Let me see if I got this right. You send me a few voice files.  You send me a few templates.  You send NO other instructions whatsoever.  I wing it, based on my years of experience and common sense.  The fact that I left out a blurb the speaker "always" wants in there (but never dictated) causes me to fail your so-called test? A blessing in disguise I think.  You should add "needs to be a mind reader" in your job post. ...

My Son Called Me Last Night
Jul 09, 2012

coming to a Holiday Inn where he lives. He said they advertised "Medical Transcription jobs - earn $40,000 a year!"  He thought I could use a good laugh. Thanks, son. ...