A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

has anyone heard of a company called Probity Medical Transcription? - speedyfingerz

Posted: Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated.

PROBITY - jagger

[ In Reply To ..]
I have. I tested with them and did GREAT, but they never called me. I never heard a word from them after the test. I printed the test with answers. It is not a very hard test, either. I aced it, but like I said there was no reply.

did you do PT or FT? - tab the mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I did them with a PT position and they never called me. Actually I went everywhere trying to get a PT and no one called me. Then I went back to all of them, reapplied, and put FT and a lot of them called me back... weird? Why didnt they just call me and ask me if I would work FT? Too much work I suppose:) Can't blame them... work smarter not harder!

probity - jagger

[ In Reply To ..]
No. I wanted full-time. I don't know. We just lost a connection, maybe I should try them again:)

I work for Probity - KT

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi, I started working with Probity about 3 weeks ago. I like it. I have about 10 years experience with transcribing. They trained me in 2 days and released me from filter and I was able to release directly to the client. It has taken me this long to really get used to the platform and the account specifics, but I have gotten the hang of it. What I like is that the QA dept. doesn't nit-pick you to death. Overall it is a good company. they pay on a sliding scale starting at 0.0825 for acute care and 0.08 for clinic. It goes up to .09 for acute care and 0.0875 for clinic if you type of 12,500 lines a payperiod. hope this helps. I have been pleased and there is almost always work there when I get on.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Place Called Gammon Medical
Sep 23, 2012

Cannot find anything searching via Google or on here.  Any info much appreciated! ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Probity Medical Transcription
Nov 01, 2012

Was wondering if anyone works for this company or heard anything about them? ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

Bringing Back To The Top, Has Anyone Heard From Script Time Medical Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

NM ...

Non-payment By DW Medical Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

Did some weekends ER reports to DW Medical Transcription, Atlanta, GA from June 20 to Dec 15. They still owe $1,400 for Oct to Dec work. Their accountant lied  "Your check has been mailed. Please do not send any Emails telling me when and what I need to mail to you" and the owner/manager, Felicia made false promise “A check will go out to you next Friday on the 15th of this month”. NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT SO FAR AND NO RESPONSE FOR MY EMAILS. Their attorney said ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Anybody Have Experience With National Medical Transcription Company?
Oct 07, 2010

I received a job interview for an IC position with a company called National Medical Transcription with headquarters in New York.  Has anybody worked with this company? My main concern was that the company does not offer direct deposit but rather issues a check via mail.  Next concern is a "transparent" means of tallying up productivity for 65 character lines and spaces included. I would appreciate any feedback from present or past contractors. Thank you. ...

New Grad Medical Transcription - Company That Will Hire With No Experience
Jan 30, 2014

Just graduated from MT school and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company that will hire with no experience... any advice?? thanks!   Jenn ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of A Lab Called A BVV?
Nov 20, 2009

This is an NP dictating on a pt newly placed on Coumadin for DVT. ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug Called S/L *Fluoxicam*?
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Medication Called Tobacco?
Mar 02, 2011

I have a 1-year-old child who has cough and wheezing.  Lives in a non smoking environment.  Medications are Ibuprofen and Tobacco. Anyone ever heard of a medication called Tobacco?  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of A Drug Called Abicor? Don't Know What It Is For.
Jun 10, 2012

: ) ...

What About Probity -- Anyone Know About This Company????
Feb 27, 2012

I was going to do testing with this company, but think I will wait until I hear if they are good or bad to work for -- what about pay, platform, flexibility, management, etc.  Thank you very much for info.   ...

Probity - Feedback On This Company
Sep 12, 2010

Can you give me feedback on this company and how long it takes to get lines built up. Possibly starting with them in the future if I pass testing ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

Thank You And Probity Transcription
Apr 04, 2012

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement about my post "Most Stupid Transcriptionist In The World".  It means a lot to have such support from my fellow MTs.   Has anyone ever heard of Probity Transcription ?? Good ?? Bad ?? Thank you everyone ! ...

Test For A Company Called Medgarde
Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them? ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...