A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody have contact info/phone for ANCAP Business Solutions - just me

Posted: Mar 31, 2010

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

see link - and e-mail address

[ In Reply To ..]
A simple search on Google delivers the information:

Danielle Wagner
PO Box 3694
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
caporalz@comcast.net

Thanks - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

phone number - see message/link

[ In Reply To ..]
Further investigation on Google brought up this information:

ANCAP Business Solutions LLC
Andrea Caporale
PH: 503-885-8783
andrea@ancapbusinesssolutions.com

Thanks - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Thanks - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Disconnected darn it.

Similar Messages:

ANCAP Business Solutions
Feb 24, 2010

Is anyone familiar with this company?  ...

Beware Contact About Business Deal
Dec 23, 2009

i just received an email from a MT that is in another country asking me to consider a business deal whereby I would send her work and take 30% of her pay for myself.  She emailed me directly from one of my posts here.  She may be sending this letter to many on this board as I do not know why she would have just singled out one of us. I reported this to the webmaster and just want to give a heads up to all on the board. ...

Contact Info. For Monrovia Office....
Nov 24, 2009

Just wondering if anyone has the contact information...phone, email, etc....for the Monrovia, CA office?  I would sure appreciate it.  Thanks. ...

Re: The Newest Job Posting; No Contact Info, Sm
Sep 25, 2013

and when I tracked the company down and sent in a resume/cover letter, I was told by HR by e-mail that they are not looking for an MT right now, they are fully staffed.  Wazzup with that???????? ...

Contact Info For On-Call Medical Transcription In NC?
Mar 13, 2010

Does anyone have an email or website address for this company?  They have a job posted on another job board, but no email listed.  Nothing in the archives that I could find.  I tried calling but got an answering machine.  Will call again later if no one has an email address.  Thanks! ...

Starting A Business, Info On Filing Taxes, FICA, Etc.
Jan 04, 2011

In starting your own transcription business, without using an accountant, how do I find out what I need to do in order to file taxes, FICA, etc.?  Is there one website that would give me the best information? Can't afford an accountant for now. Thanks so much! ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions?
Sep 27, 2010

Any info on Superior Global Solutions?  I am always weary when I see Global in the title.  I got a call and she said they were an MTSO, but I think they might be a recruiter company and charge you.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Any Info?
Nov 06, 2011

Any info on Superior Global Solutions.   I see they are located in Plano, Texas which is close to where I am moving.  Any info appreciated.   ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Excuse Me, Back To Company Board Business. Any Info On All Physician's Trans?
Apr 25, 2012

TIA!   ...

ANCAP
Aug 04, 2010

Anyone ever deal with Andrea Caporale business name ANCAP or AC Medical? Thanks ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

Infinity Foot Pedal - How Would I Contact Infinity, Any Info?
Jun 19, 2013

I have purchased multiple foot pedals because the USB plug-in stops working.  It seems like a broken wire or something inside because it happens intermitently and then stops all together.  Anyone else with this issue?  How would I contact Infinity, any info? Thanks. ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

Global Info Systems Not Global Solutions
May 06, 2013

Has anyone ever worked for Global Info Systems?    ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

Who Do You Contact To See About Being
May 06, 2012

transferred to another BOB?  I have to get away from this CCM.  She has no idea what she's doing, she's very rude, and she's making my job miserable.  If I can't get transferred, I'm going to quit. ...

How Can I Contact An MME?
Apr 21, 2013

is it jane.doe@mme.us.mmodal.com or do they use the mt.us. etc?  I have a personal message of congratulations for this particular MME and don't want to go through QC or TSM. TIA ...

MM HR Contact
Apr 29, 2014

After 7 years, I began to get the failed audits. Interestingly, the past year, I was the second HIGHEST in QA AFTER A RANDOM QA AUDIT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! Go figure. I quit a few weeks ago.  In a fit of insanity (thanks MM), I got rid of all phone contacts and paperwork concerning MM. Now I need to fax some paperwork to HR and/or call them and I cannot find their number in any of the MM searches I've performed. Can anyone help please? ...

How Do I Contact M&DScribing
Jan 09, 2010

When there is no link to the company so I can send my resume?  Do I just Google them and apply that way?  TIA for any help. ...

How Do I Contact LyndaR
Jan 11, 2010

I have been told to contact LyndaR, I just paid for transcription, billing and coding classes at VLC, along which I paid for an internship program and paid $3200, I can't find her and don't know how to.  Someone please help me. ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

Help - Looking For Contact Paper
Jan 20, 2011

Does anybody know where to purchase 8-1/2 x 11 white contact paper.  I am starting a new account that wants their chart note printed on this paper, and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks for the help. ...

How To Contact Meditext?
Apr 01, 2011

I can't find anything on their website that gives an address to send a resume to. Does anyone know how to contact me with a resume?  TIA ...