A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

test for a company called Medgarde - Tracie

Posted: Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them?

Medgarde - cr

[ In Reply To ..]
I was offered a job by them but decided against it when I was told my starting pay would be 7-7.5 cpl (for 25+ years of experience) and I would have to pay them $20 a month for the use of their software!

Similar Messages:

MedGarde - Can Anyone Tell Me About This Company?
Nov 23, 2010

Can anyone tell me about this company?  I have researched the archives but the information there is either old or inconsistent.  I would like information from a MT who works for them currently, not 3 or 4 years ago.  I know it is IC and pay is weekly, but can you tell me the rate of cpl, work available and anything about the company in general.   I would greatly appreciate it, as I have an interview coming up with them soon.  TIA!            ...

MedGarde - Positive/negative About This Company
Mar 30, 2011

Anybody know anything positive/negative about this company.  I checked out their website today and they seem interesting and have a lot of what Im looking for.  One thing that caught my eye was the fact they pay weekly.  Now there's something that is very rare in this line of work.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...

Anybody Heard Of A Company Called Proscript?
Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings. ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

Something Called An "RP3" Test?
Oct 23, 2009

Is there something called an "RP3" test? thanks! ...

Wow..company I Just Sent Resume To Sent Me Their Test..
May 10, 2010

and it consists of 9 files to transcribe, all over 5 minutes long! Are they kidding?  And do all these without a foot pedal?! HA! Thanks but no thanks ...

I'm So Bummed......did Not Pass Test For Another Company.
Jun 28, 2012

Received email saying I had to have 97% or higher.  I doubled checked all my answers on the test and then did 5 VR reports.  I'd like to see my test.  I'm not new at this.  I so wanted a different job.     sigh. ...

Testing For MedGarde
Feb 24, 2010

Anyone do the testing for MedGarde?  You can't use any foot pedal?  Isn't that crazy? ...

Has Anyone Ever Worked For MedGarde
Aug 15, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for MedGarde and if so what was your experience with them? Their web site sounds great! ...

Familiarity With Medgarde Anyone?
Dec 03, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience with Medgarde.  They apparently hire IC and schedule jobs according to TAT.  They state payment by production only and direct deposited weekly.  I guess I need to know their reliability, their stability - anything on this company would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Don't Bother With MedGarde!!!
Jan 26, 2011

In December I was contacted by MedGarde's recruiter to set up a telephone interview.  This was after I had submitted my resume and tested for them.  The interview was 45 minutes and consisted of multiple questions regarding my education, experience, etc.  Then there was a verbal test on computer knowledge.  Then there was a verbal test on medical terminology knowledge.  Afterwards, she thanked me and told me she would be in contact with me by early next week.  ...

Anybody Work For MedGarde?
Aug 24, 2011

Anybody work for MedGarde????  I really need a change.  Work for MQ now and just cannot stay there. ...

MedGarde Or Softscript
Mar 22, 2012

Has anyone worked for MedGarde or Softscript.  Are they good companies to work for? ...

MedGarde Hiring Question
Jan 25, 2011

A few days ago I received an email from MedGarde saying that they received my test, but due to sufficient staffing, they aren't hiring at this time. They said when they do, my info is supposed to be reviewed by a recruiter. So I am wondering, does this mean that I passed the test? If they were not hiring but I failed the test, would they have just sent me a "failed" email? Also, has anyone ever received an email like this from them in the past and been hired shortly thereafter? Any h ...

Anyone Work For Athroen/Medgarde
May 26, 2013

They are IC, pay by paypal, pay on 65 vbc, but want a one-year contract signed, reserving the right to hold paycheck if that is broken.  Also, wording about charging me for work not done or "repetitive mistakes."  The interview and screening questions were the oddest ever for an MT position- http://www.athreon.com/test_final.php     I feel like it might be a micromanaging. if not downright questionable situation.  For my almost 25 yers experience they are off ...

Anyone Familiar With MedGarde? Any Info Would Be Appreciated!
Sep 25, 2011

.. ...

Any Current News On Medgarde? Can't Find Anything
Dec 30, 2011

Any current workers, recent experience with company, etc., greatly appreciated. ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...