A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any Current Info on Transtech Solutions out of Houston. - Interested, but hesitant

Posted: Apr 23, 2013

x

I work for them - april2

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice people, but you are not going to get rich there. Escription has its flukes, but is easy enough to learn.

Similar Messages:

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech - Current Info For This Company?
Apr 02, 2012

I looked but do not really find much current info for this company.  They "seem" pretty liget with basic line requirements, decent pay for VR, good benefits, ect.  Has anyone worked there and been disatisfied?  Are there no work issues that mess with maintaining benefits? Just tapping on the walls before rebuilding. Thank you. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

QMedET Solutions: Need Current Feedback!
Aug 25, 2010

So, I'm an RMT with less than 1 year of experience under my belt...currently working as an IT on an account only paying .05 cpl and also another account paying .07 cpl.  Together, they comprise pretty much a full-time job for me. Meanwhile, I was just asked to test for QMedET Solutions and possibly join their "PATH" program for those new to their practices/platforms/etc. for .07 cpl.  Does anyone have any positive/negative feedback about the company, training program, accounts, ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Name Of The Current Recruiter?
Aug 28, 2012

Is anyone able to give me the name of the current recruiter?  Thanks for your help!  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On Celerity Solutions Group?
Nov 22, 2013

x ...

Looking For Current Information On ATSI (American Transcription Solutions) .. SM
Dec 27, 2010

After searching the archives all of the information there is old and I would really appreciate some up-to-date information.   TIA ...

Current TransTech Employees
Jan 20, 2012

I am a former TT employee and I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but have any of you received your W2's? ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Opinions On Transtech From Current Employees?
Jan 30, 2013

I just accepted a position with TransTech.  I feel really happy and blessed to find something FT in this economy, and benefits sound great.  Current TransTech MTs:  Have your experiences been positive?  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions?
Sep 27, 2010

Any info on Superior Global Solutions?  I am always weary when I see Global in the title.  I got a call and she said they were an MTSO, but I think they might be a recruiter company and charge you.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Any Info?
Nov 06, 2011

Any info on Superior Global Solutions.   I see they are located in Plano, Texas which is close to where I am moving.  Any info appreciated.   ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Info On Transtech?
Apr 24, 2013

Looking for recent info on Transtech? Pros and cons? ...

New Info On Transtech?
Jun 25, 2013

They seem to be hiring for so many positions, any new info?  Thanks:) ...

INFO On TransTech Please
Sep 04, 2013

nm. ...

Transtech Info
May 15, 2014

Does anyone have any NEW info on Transtech.  All I see is from 2007, 2008.  I would like to know about work volume, pay, and how much surveillance they employ in order to keep track of every little thing we do or don't do, or are you pretty much left to do your work in peace? ... thx ...

Anybody Have Contact Info/phone For ANCAP Business Solutions
Mar 31, 2010

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

TransTech-does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Them?
Jan 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to fill out a TransTech application and am wanting to find out recent information on them.  I'm new to this site.  All I found was old info.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...