A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anybody heard of a company called Proscript? - BH

Posted: Feb 26, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Proscript?  One site only says to submit resume and another site says they have no openings.

Proscript - Lally

[ In Reply To ..]
You won't make money with Proscript. They don't pay for headers, their VR never, ever learns, and the pay is extremely low. It's impossible to make even close to minimum wage with Proscript. The company is all IC with no benefits. I would look elsewhere, honestly.

Several accounts with HORRIBLE ESLs, pages and - pages of account specs

[ In Reply To ..]
and inconsistent QA.

Hard to please company with horrible dictators. Keep moving. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called DTS?
Jan 21, 2011

They recently took over Wahltek.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Have You Ever Heard Of A Company Called Silent Type
Jun 17, 2010

Hi Everyone,  Have you every heard of a company called Silent Type. Are they good or bad to work for, steady workflow, compensation rate. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of A Lab Called A BVV?
Nov 20, 2009

This is an NP dictating on a pt newly placed on Coumadin for DVT. ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug Called S/L *Fluoxicam*?
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Medication Called Tobacco?
Mar 02, 2011

I have a 1-year-old child who has cough and wheezing.  Lives in a non smoking environment.  Medications are Ibuprofen and Tobacco. Anyone ever heard of a medication called Tobacco?  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of A Drug Called Abicor? Don't Know What It Is For.
Jun 10, 2012

: ) ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Place Called Gammon Medical
Sep 23, 2012

Cannot find anything searching via Google or on here.  Any info much appreciated! ...

HELP W2 From A Company Called CAS Resources
Mar 09, 2011

As I believe it is a company that handles the Payroll of a transcription company.   I thought I had received all my W2s, then this one pops up.  It was only for about 600 gross income.  I am thinking it may be TTS, but not sure, as I worked a little bit for them, but I thought it was in 2009, not 2010.  ...

Company Called Patient First In VA
Jun 28, 2012

If you want to work as an employee, try Patient First in VA.  They pay by the line, never run out of work, pay hourly wage if any unforeseen downtime, and type straight dictation.  If you can type dictation non-verbatim, this might work for you.  Check on CareerBuilder or Monster jobs.  I was not able to type non-verbatim, just against my ethics. ...

Those Of You Familiar With A Company Called
Aug 09, 2013

Encore, what platform do they use? TIA ...

Test For A Company Called Medgarde
Oct 07, 2011

I was asked to test for a company called Medgarde.  Does anyone know anything about them? ...

Anyone Familiar With A Company Called MD-IT Transcription?
May 02, 2012

Is anyone familiar with a company called MD-IT Transcription? I am looking for a job as transcription jobs at the hospital I work for are being outsourced to a company called Nuance. I have not heard good things about Nuance. Would appreciate any information from someone who is familiar with MD-IT Transcription. Thanks. ...

Job Hunting - Found A Company Called.....s/m
Jul 19, 2012

Heartland Information Services.  Thought maybe it was a company based in the Midwest so I clicked on it.  Guess what website came up?  NUANCE.  No thank you.  Been there, done that. ...

Anyone Have An Infor On A Company Called Transcription, Technology & Support, LLC
Sep 28, 2012

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

MedServe - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of this company?  Any experience with them?  Pay seems low, but I can't find any info. in the archives on them, nor on google.  The job post doesn't even say what state the company is in.  Seems like all the freakoids have been posting lately (DIT, MNDscribe, etc), so I'm really curious and wonder if this is another one.  Thanks for any info, and if I hear anything I'll post it back here. ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company? Mtrecruiters.com
Sep 17, 2013

I saw some listings from them on Monster job yesterday and now they're gone.  I'm a bit skeptical about this company. I didn't know something like this even existed.  ...

Anyone Heard Of SOAP Company.
May 20, 2014

Is this a scam or a legit company? ...

Athreon - Anyone Heard Of This Company
Dec 04, 2014

anyone heard of this company, out of chicago.  they are posting for positions but almost sounds "too good to be true."   any leads for work would be so appreciated    have numereous years experience in multiple fields.  company i work with is fading fast   thank you ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company MRT Babble Type
May 11, 2011

Has anyone ever did work for this company? MRT Babbly Type previously MRT Service I did some work, they were offering $1 per audio minute (I was skeptical) and they continue to email about working on projects (but I didn't) the minute I asked about payment for the work I did I never heard from them again. I'm just curious to know has anyone else did work for this company and got/or didn't get paid. ...

Anyone Heard/work For This Company? AHDPP?
May 31, 2012

Their name is American Healthcare Documentation Professionals Group. They have an ad on the job seekers board, but when I try to search for some information on them, all I can find are threads related to their coding program. Does anyone do transcription for them or know anything about them? I am considering taking their test and applying, but absolutely nothing in the archives is very odd to me. Thank you in advance!! ...

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Terra Nova Company?
Oct 02, 2014

Got an email from them after posting my resume.... I have never heard of this company (I did Google, it seems to be a legit company). Can anyone tell me anything about this company before I respond? I am looking for PT employee status--have a feeling they want IC...not sure though. Thanks in Advance for any advice !! ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

BOS VA (Bureau Of Office Services); Has Anyone Heard From This Company, Or Can Current
Oct 08, 2010

n/m ...