A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info out there on TransTech Medical Solutions? - Lori

Posted: May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you!

I do and it was not good. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Please more specifics. I'm interested also. Thanks. nm - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Let's just say that almost every place I have worked for - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
let me go for leaving too many blanks..no matter how horrible the dictator. They were the worst.

they APPEAR to be an upfront company but sm - former transtecher

[ In Reply To ..]
their account specifics are ridiculous, they overhire and run out of work frequently, they do not respond in a timely fashion to critical account specific questions - there are too many managers to deal with. They do pay relatively well (5.5/line for VR, 7/line for straight typing), I believe their hearts are in the right place but they overextend themselves and make promises they can't keep.

TT (sm) - Aunt Sue

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know why people post pay. They are either from a long time ago, or no experience when hired, or I don't know what. I think most posters would agree that the pay scale has changed. Also, I don't think it's the same for every acct. As far as account specifics, it's the hospitals who are demanding more and more from us, not TT (at least in my opinion).

Don't expect an instant reply. - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
The recruiter sent me an email encouraging me to hurry up and test on their site, which I did. Now I am wondering where she is and why did I even bother. These companies are very fickle and after being interviewed, they have left me wondering what was going on. One company said they would contact me in 2 days on their decision. It has been 1 week and no reply by email or phone. They treat us really awful with no respect and no courtesy. Sorry I am getting carried away here, but honestly I treat my dog better than these companies treat us.

Anyway I don't mean to discourage you -- jut warning what you are in for.

Just sign me as disgusted.

Good solid company. - TTNow

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them now and have for many years. I have a great acct manager, and I think the company is solid compared to mosst. Good luck!

No problem other than slow work at times - Ms Dancing Fingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I've worked for them for over 5 years. There are times when work is slow but that's mainly because I work the early shift. As far as pay posted, that's not correct, it varies depending on experience and account. The person who was fired for blanks, sounds reasonable to me, lol. I have always had responses to questions answered in a timely manner. I really don't have any complaints especially when you consider what's out there. Overall, I'm pretty happy with them.

TransTech - Experienced Rad MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for about four months ago. They were all very nice and friendly but I just could not make any money. I was doing radiology and most was editing. I worked on the week-end and evenings. It just did not work out for me and I was "let go" after about four months because my work was not satisfactory. I have over 15 years radiology experience and worked at the same hospital for all that time. It's a long story. There were two particular doctors who were very very very picky and it was well known by all the transcriptionists. If you missed and "an" or "a" or did not type precisely what was said even if it was not grammatically correct, your work was "unsatisfactory". I am happy things worked out they way they did because I have found a great job in a pathology lab working and being paid a good hourly rate and doing more than just transcribing. It was time for a change. Again, I have no complaints against the company itself, it just didn't work out for me. I am making about double what I was making. Some weeks I had 30 hours down out of 40 and although I was paid a minimal downtown, I was barely surviving. Best of luck.

Nice people, terrible pay - ex-TT

[ In Reply To ..]
Almost 80-90% of the work is VR at 4 cents a line. I'd be screaming and swearing every time I saw my pay. I lasted a year before I had enough.

They were nice people, steady work, minimal tech problems, though.

Similar Messages:

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

TransTech Medical Solutions Radiology
Mar 27, 2013

Can someone share what is the going rate this company is paying for radiology? I don't want to spend time applying just to find out the rate is low. Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Transtech Medical Solutions
Dec 27, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Transtech Medical Solutions- any good or bad info appreciated.  ...

TransTech Medical Solutions ~ Oncology
Jun 26, 2014

I know there has been a huge amount of info posted on this company, but I have a specific question. I see they are hiring, once again, for oncology MTs, but my question is this...They want oncology experience with acute care, so do they put you on an oncology account and acute care accounts or what? I have never done acute care, but have over 22+ years in medical and radiation oncology, so I'm wondering whether I should even bother applying with them since I don't do acute care? And se ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

TransTech Medical Solutions - Is It A Good Company To Work For?
Dec 13, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on TransTech Medical Solutions?  Is it a good company to work for?  Decent pay and management?  Good amount of work?  Decent dictators?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks. ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Amphion Medical Solutions
Sep 05, 2010

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 20+ years and worked at home for 10 of those.  I started working outside of the house after my kids got older but decided I really missed the flexibility of working at home.  I recently interviewed for a position with Amphion Medical Solutions.  They are a small company with only 300 transcriptionists.  Has anyone heard of them?  Does anyone know anything about them?  Do you think they will get gobbled up by the MedQuist e ...

Anything About Amphion Medical Solutions?
Oct 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Amphion Medical Solutions? ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions
Feb 04, 2010

I got an email this evening from SGS.  It stated they got my resume from an MT related job board.  The opening is for acute care and radiology.  My resume states my experience is neurology and psych.  Am I  going to be set up to FAIL?  They want to have a phone interview - if anyone has any input it would be most appreciated.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Info Please
Aug 03, 2010

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, about Superior Global Solutions?   Thanks!  ...

Any Info On Superior Global Solutions?
Sep 27, 2010

Any info on Superior Global Solutions?  I am always weary when I see Global in the title.  I got a call and she said they were an MTSO, but I think they might be a recruiter company and charge you.  ...

Superior Global Solutions Any Info?
Nov 06, 2011

Any info on Superior Global Solutions.   I see they are located in Plano, Texas which is close to where I am moving.  Any info appreciated.   ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Info On Transtech?
Apr 24, 2013

Looking for recent info on Transtech? Pros and cons? ...

New Info On Transtech?
Jun 25, 2013

They seem to be hiring for so many positions, any new info?  Thanks:) ...

INFO On TransTech Please
Sep 04, 2013

nm. ...

Transtech Info
May 15, 2014

Does anyone have any NEW info on Transtech.  All I see is from 2007, 2008.  I would like to know about work volume, pay, and how much surveillance they employ in order to keep track of every little thing we do or don't do, or are you pretty much left to do your work in peace? ... thx ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Anybody Have Contact Info/phone For ANCAP Business Solutions
Mar 31, 2010

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

Does Anyone Have Info About A Company Called Genesis Government Solutions? Sm
Nov 30, 2014

What platform do they use and is it user friendly?  Is the transcription straight typing, VR, or a mix?  How is the workload?  TIA ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

Can You Use Satellite With Transtech Medical ? - Sm
Sep 17, 2012

Was thinking of applying, really don't want to go thru all the time and trouble if they say, sorry no satellite.  Also what platform(s) do they use, etc.  Thanks!  ...

TransTech-does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Them?
Jan 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to fill out a TransTech application and am wanting to find out recent information on them.  I'm new to this site.  All I found was old info.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Recent Info On Transtech
Sep 26, 2012

Have things settled in with them having enough work?  So hard to make a decision on where to apply these days. ...